It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: M vs G
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i dont really know if i can call this "competition", we STILL outpower every allance by a lot, the combined total of all our enemies' power is only about 2200, us and only M1 alone add up to 2400 ;) and when u add M2 into it, gg i think?

Post subject: Re: M vs G
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Far from over. Bad communication allowed me to kill an army M has said. M did NOT kill me, I simply hit the return button while in pursuit at the wrong time and crashed. lol My mistake. There's no doubt in my mind that I was able to follow up and kill three more armies alone of M's within that day if not for my mistake. It happens. :) I just know that the skill there was very lacking and allowed me to use It against M. While the war is on, I don't want to go into too much detail as It will allow Ya to correct Your mistakes. ;) It's been fun so far! MUCH better than the world just rolling over and handing a win over to what looks like a strong team. :)

BTW, Even though I was supposed to be light work to kill a WHILE ago, And have been warring since the beginning, I'm still not conquered. :)

Happy hunting!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8