It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: M vs G
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 pm 
Private
Private

This will be the first, and probably the last time I post in this forum. I have to admit, that as a Gross member, I'm not happy that some of our members rode the coat tails of Fred's demise. This should have never been done.

But to think that an alliance cannot replace members with certain "Banned" members is ridiculous. Really? To start a war because we're drafting someone? I know this was not the sole reason for war, but it seems pretty petty. I've never understood this. If you had an issue with someone, then too bad. We haven't and are willing to see if they work out. As any alliance would. Dont be a bully!!!!

I have nothing but respect for Raider, and of course, wish the best to both teams!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Update tick 411: The war has been going on for 27 ticks I believe.

G has lost 98% of their network on their north side of the original hive. The last 2% remaining will be dealt with in a matter of ticks.

The war has shifted south as half of G has relocated. G took out a decent chunk of our outposts down there buy are still close. Our armies and heading south at the moment.

G still has a chance with still holding most of it's army intact. M is at 1,168 power and M1 is at 1,000 power. G is at 864 power.

Bourne and Gratelight had the two highest powers (besides Mari) heading into the war. Now four other M members have passed those two in power.

The crucial part in the war will be the next 24 hours as armies will finally crash big time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@angelwithhorns and ur ign would be?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Correction. 98% was taken while there was a NAP in effect. Also, Most likely used Romario to see when we were most inactive to strike and recruited him regardless if he was "supposed" to be M or not at the start.

Bourne and I did not have the 2 highest power other than mari at the start of the war(if you want to call it that). I was at rank 6. Out of our two alliances, Then yes. Just to clarify for those that aren't able to watch ingame. :P You also failed include the involvement of M1 and M2.

Of course You will pass us in power without us having the ability to utilize our network and make conquers all while fighting 3 alliances. ;)

Not tryin' to steal Ya Mojo. :P Just being strait up. If deceit were an admirable skill by me, Then Yes. You're doing an awesome job!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 pm 
Private
Private

Sorry..Im Deja Vu....Gross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Okay then,
M1 has also pushed G out of the middle part of the map and helped in the south.
M2 continues to push Deoxy and Seaweed on the border on the west. Looks like they joined, helped caused a war, and bailed. Hm, great idea trying to get them on the team huh?

The reason we passed you in power is because we have suffered no real troop loses. You and your members are not dumb. You guys know your out powered by M not even including our subs. So instead of fighting the matches that would hurt us a bit, you guys keep running and eventually we will all meet up at one and M won't suffer nearly any loses.

Like Bedjob. He had 11 ships. We should have fought him with 40+ ships to make it no loses. But we said oh well and went to attack with only 19 ships. He would have hit our armor pretty decently, but instead he ran to your colony.

This is a game of checkers. You are getting jumped. And instead of getting jumped and jumping us back. You're getting jumped and moving your pieces out of the way.

When we declare war, obviously the nap isn't intact. And no he was no spy. Want to read the messages he sent yesterday asking to join M countless times? Or earlier in the round? Yes we broke a nap. We did it for reasons we felt were enough. Whether you think they're enough or not, it doesn't matter.

And please tell me what is the point of having "refugees" if they are inactive and not worth a damn.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:48 pm 
Private
Private

All I'm saying is to threaten another alliance for war, for recruiting certain members, is shoddy. I understand the war, the reason it started etc.

I think it's ridiculous to think that an alliance won't relocate out of their hive...that they're "running"..it makes sense at certain times to stay and other times to not. It depends on how many units are in the hive, how many members are on etc. Dont think that G just runs...you know how it works. You're a smart alliance...To give anyone flack for relocating is ridiculous...whether their G, M, TLA, whoever....there's a time and place for everything....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 pm 
Private
Private

: )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:49 pm 
Private
Private

Currently tick 416. I have to say there is nothing humble about M at the moment. I understand being proud of past achievements, but omg...

There is a difference when you declare war on an alliance and when you sit by their hive and every op and attack the moment they annouce war. I understand the strategy. I believe G is also guilty of it. But it's done when you feel you have to take every advantage to win the war against the opponent.

As I said earlier, I know the reasons for the war and accept them all. Keep your eyes open people, it's not as it's always said to be......

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:18 pm 
Private
Private

It has been rather amusing reading all this utter bullocks....Please supply the alleged endless crashing and sniping reports that I was involved in. This will only high light the fact they M crashed into me...and or other G members.

Oh wait, you will not be unable too, as you are all liars and using me as a scape goat for very frail reasons and or excuse to attack.

As pointed out in my original posts, M and Hellraiser were the main offenders in sniping...you did it to everyone in G....you also deliberately crashed with launching more ships....this was due to that I was more active and getting in first with the launches for conquers...

You wont admit this because none of you have the balls or integrity to do so.

Also the amount of inconsistencies amongst the M members for reasons for attacking is amusing...get your sh*t together.

No one is perfect, we all make fundamental errors. I will admit, I have made mistakes in this game...we all have.

Members of G know as well as members of AAT last ERA, that i work hard and active, and that i support the alliance, more than most would. So instead of discrediting me, get your facts together...actually ask members who have been in alliances with me...and you will be surprised. But you are all judgmental and jump to conclusions...because there is no evidence to say otherwise....you have convinced yourselves of these alleged accusations...
you are looking like fools to so many people...

Keep it up...you make everyone else look great..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next