It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: M vs G
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

As I stated about Kun did post that BC after DNA was already said to be joining G. When Seaweed posted a BC three ticks later, we figured G knew what was coming.

Romario was actually on our preset roster. But we counted up wrong and he was gone for the first two days the era started, so he ended up joining G.

How is that clutching at straws? I stated three different reasons why we warred them. And who cares that we warred them. It's battledawn not battlehugs.

The war was picked by me. Kun knows my goals and is my second in command. He shared the same exact feelings as I did. Just because he posted the BC instead of me does not mean he is doing for personal reasons.

Either way guys, cheers. Lets have some fun!

Edit:
G fallen members:
Romario (Will join M1)
Renz Lord of Passiri (Conquered)
Bedjoe (Conquered)

GG fallen members:
Kiloton (Conquered)
Some Guy (Conquered)

Two more GG members are under attack and so is a G member.

It is a spam war out there. So much going on. So fun :D :D

A few G members have relocate south. But still near our gate network.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I normally don't do this forum thing.

There's several holes in this post. It's plain and simple in my eyes. Dishonor, backstabbing, dishonest excuses all to break a NAP and win the era. If that's what winning is to M. It's clear that they had no intentions of being classy and will ally/NAP until it suits them to go after the next alliance.

I did infact message all M leaders (subs too)that Deoxy was joining prior to any BC from them. I received no reply. There infact was no "clear warning" as Dead had mentioned. ;)

M has taken in all players of any rank. Several had approached me wanting to join before they joined M. They have sub after sub. This era is more of a band wagon. :P If we need players, Where are we supposed to get them?

Our players don't like each other and don't get along? lol That's news to me. I know that Ultra has a reputation. Raider does. Many of us do. :P Apart from that, I'm not aware of It. Messaging each other back and forth would be a sign to me that we get along. :P I've been seen around BD for a while now. Regardless of enemy alliances or not. I get along well enough and have picked up friends too many times from opposing alliances.

Sniping is an ongoing issue in BD. I myself have been purposely sniped. Received childish threats from Raider. I didn't go back on my word and break a NAP. Even when I saw You spreading spam for the first time this era, To attack us and go back on Your word.

Concerning JHF. I myself conquered three. Two before You were even in the area. We crashed several ships into them way before You guys actually engaged them. Ask them. THey know we were fighting since the beginning. We paused for negotiations until we were then attacked. So we resumed. ;)

"I did express my feelings to Gratelight and got no response. " Untrue again? :P

AS far as expanding while at war... Isn't that what players should do? Non stop expansion, spread spam, get conquers. It's how we've ranked up.

We entered this era with no pre-set plan as We usually do. I wasn't even planning on playing this era. We just kinda fell together. :P It's true that only a few of us from GROSS are under this tag this era. We were active enough and experienced enough to work as a team and get where we've gotten. I guess we're a threat enough rank wise for M to find an exuse to take us out. ;)

Just a bit from my view.

As I once learned from a friend, Keep It classy. :)

~ Gratelight ~

Last edited by gratelight on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

M has only recruited from our subs.

M does have sub after sub. We have two. Have had two. G is the only with usually 4+ subs. This era you have one. We only have one more sub than you. It's not our fault that M1 is stronger than you and obviously is more active as a team than you.

You can argue with every response I have but those are the reasons we declared war on you. If you don't think it's fair, then tough. I shouldn't have to even explain why we did. I felt, as the rest of my team did, that we have enough reasons to go to war with you, so we did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:13 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

gratelight wrote:
I normally don't do this forum thing.

There's several holes in this post. It's plain and simple in my eyes. Dishonor, backstabbing, dishonest excuses all to break a NAP and win the era. If that's what winning is to M. It's clear that they had no intentions of being classy and will ally/NAP until it suits them to go after the next alliance.

I did infact message all M leaders (subs too)that Deoxy was joining prior to any BC from them. I received no reply. There infact was no "clear warning" as Dead had mentioned. ;)

M has taken in all players of any rank. Several had approached me wanting to join before they joined M. They have sub after sub. This era is more of a band wagon. :P If we need players, Where are we supposed to get them?

Our players don't like each other and don't get along? lol That's news to me. I know that Ultra has a reputation. Raider does. Many of us do. :P Apart from that, I'm not aware of It. Messaging each other back and forth would be a sign to me that we get along. :P I've been seen around BD for a while now. Regardless of enemy alliances or not. I get along well enough and have picked up friends too many times from opposing alliances.

Sniping is an ongoing issue in BD. I myself have been purposely sniped. Received childish threats from Raider. I didn't go back on my word and break a NAP. Even when I saw You spreading spam for the first time this era, To attack us and go back on Your word.

Concerning JHF. I myself conquered three. Two before You were even in the area. We crashed several ships into them way before You guys actually engaged them. Ask them. THey know we were fighting since the beginning. We paused for negotiations until we were then attacked. So we resumed. ;)

"I did express my feelings to Gratelight and got no response. " Untrue again? :P

AS far as expanding while at war... Isn't that what players should do? Non stop expansion, spread spam, get conquers. It's how we've ranked up.

We entered this era with no pre-set plan as We usually do. We just kinda fell together. :P It's true that only a few of us from GROSS are under this tag this era. We were active enough and experienced enough to work as a team and get where we've gotten. I guess we're a threat enough rank wise for M to find an exuse to take us out. ;)

Just a bit from my view.

As I once learned from a friend, Keep It classy. :)

~ Gratelight ~

yes yes thats all well and good, but i warned you, didnt i? RaiDeR being the name im playing under for the begining of this era, i warned you should this continue we will retaliate? i have BR after BR of units that died to bourne, sometimes matching my ETA even just to kill my men. What do you want us to do, sit there like its all fine and dandy while you are killing my guys? moreso you say we attack because you are a threat in power? funny as you arnt even as high in power as our sub ;) we killed you because of bourne's actions plain and simple ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Our "sub" was actually more of a refuge for players.

It's not that M1 is stronger and more active. If so why have we retained more conquers?

It's more that You lifted our skirt while we were sleeping and off guard. ;)

Dropped the NAP and use M1 to fight for You since most of Your army has crashed. (I have the BR) There was no declaration of war. Just a backstab. :P
Twist It, Make excuses. Makes no difference. Own up to the lack of honor.

BTW, You should let your players know not to have mixed chassis. (BR's) :lol:

Last edited by gratelight on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

gratelight wrote:
Our "sub" was actually more of a refuge for players. Barely built.

It's not that M1 is stronger and more active. If so why have we retained more conquers?

Dropped the NAP and use M1 to fight for You since most of Your army has crashed. There was no declaration of war. Just a backstab. :P

BTW, You should let your players know not to have mixed chassis. :lol:

lol noone in our team has a mixed cassis, save mari who joined from a different allance and has a few units here and there, also i dont know if u are fairly new at this, but usually when i threaten an allance 2 times and they ignore me, we do something about it ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gratelight wrote:
Our "sub" was actually more of a refuge for players. Barely built.

Dropped the NAP and use M1 to fight for You since most of Your army has crashed. There was no declaration of war. Just a backstab. :P

BTW, You should let your players know not to have mixed chassis. :lol:

As leader, you should have been responsible for making your sub more useless than a meat shield. heck, they aren't even a meat shield.

Our armies have not crashed? The heck you talking about? We still have a huge army even after JHF. If we haven't lost so many units to them, imagine how strong we would have been and how quickly you would have died. We had instructed them where their main target was and where our was. M1 hasn't done our dirty work. They are an active team. Their team work is 10x better than yours. All you guys have done this era is collect scarps or go after colonies with basically no power. You killed what... 300 JHF troops?

You poked the giant with a stick too many times, know it is time to face the giant.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:27 pm 
Private
Private

David and Goliath (3 Goliath's)

-DeoxyribonucleicAcid (Logic)
(back after 5 years)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm 
Private
Private

No subs=the way to go 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

if you win the era I'll have to agree with you ;)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next