It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: M vs G
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Did I or the rest of my team once say you were a bad alliance member?

No. We simply said you are a main reason war happened. My alliance members know there is more than one reason why we are at war. Some of them value one more than the other. I am the one who declared war. I am the one who made the choice.

I said that at one point, my members gave up on trying to work things out with you. Gratelight and I even had a nice conversation about all of it a few hundred ticks into the round. It was a good convo and it seemed to stop the sniping for a day or two. My members aren't mad you were "more active and outplayed us." They were mad that you would snipe them. Also the fact that you didn't care that you did.

Sniping is a silly issue, but it can turn into a huge issue. Like I said there is more than one reason we are at war here. So stop trying to make us look like the bad guys here, that's enough.

M is a proud team. We love our team. We love our team members. We are a proud group full of team accomplishments and personal ones. I have had numerous compliments this era from new members to M. Saying that they want a spot in next era. Which we won't be apart of. But it's okay if others don't like us. As long as my team continues to run as an well oiled machine, im fine. The only thing we did "wrong" this era was break a nap.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:05 pm 
Private
Private

At least you realize that you did violate a NAP...

You should also realize that it is a long era and relics aren't even out. So much time left. There are skilled players out there between the lines that aren't on the top screen that will help prolong and perhaps end your crusade of F1. Of all people, Return of Dead, know that the Confederate army was winning the American Civil War in the beginning, perhaps their arrogance of having a head start led to their downfall against the Union.

If you had a sure victory you would not be typing full length essays on this topic...no?

see you on the battlefield

Logic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I never once said we didn't break the nap. Yes we broke it. For our reasons.

Now now now. G. Teach your members how to play. Pllleeasssee.

Last edited by RobertELee0 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
See, even Ragz agrees with us. And they hate us because we are a sub massing empire that can't find our own battles. Now that says something.

That is about the only thing we will ever agree on.

Gratelight wrote:
You also failed include the involvement of M1 and M2.

M2 shouldn't be included in anything, they have no network (We've stripped it clean for the most part) and can't even form a decent defence against the harassment of 3 members of TLA, good job guys.

AArtinian wrote:
At least you realize that you did violate a NAP...

You should also realize that it is a long era and relics aren't even out. So much time left. There are skilled players out there between the lines that aren't on the top screen that will help prolong and perhaps end your crusade of F1. Of all people, Return of Dead, know that the Confederate army was winning the American Civil War in the beginning, perhaps their arrogance of having a head start led to their downfall against the Union.

If you had a sure victory you would not be typing full length essays on this topic...no?

see you on the battlefield

Logic

He's right, still plenty of time left in this era.

P.S. Might wanna proof read your BB code next time :lol: had to fix yours so it didn't screw with mine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 pm 
Major
Major

Fixed your image.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Korupt wrote:
Fixed your image.

@Korupt Thanks!

@Ragz, saw that. too lazy. :D I know there is a lot of time left. But we aren't interested in dragging this era out. Get the relics. Call it good. Let a few more teams battle against each other next era.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:16 am 
Private
Private

@Angelwithhorns, please do not double/triple post, you can always edit you previous post with the "Edit" button found on the bottom of your post.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am 
Captain
Captain

RobertELee0 wrote:
I never once said we didn't break the nap. Yes we broke it. For our reasons.

Now now now. G. Teach your members how to play. Pllleeasssee.

Screenshot show, its just start,. Isnt it?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:38 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hey Dead! Leave the fresh blood alone! :P

NC can't be committed do to RL and has been doin' a great job of fending off Your gumba's from M1 so far. lol I'm enjoying watching his stand. :) He's understanding that He cannot be there as we need, But I just have to let him play this out. :)

You said that You want me to build a better sub? We haven't been playing sub's, But he's definitely earned his spot and should be allowed to have some fun! ;)

No need to post BR's. Your M family may not like what I have to offer in that accord. :P I also believe that's spam mixed with a ranged squad(colony?). ;)

Your M1 players aren't too shabby at all. You really took in the best that You could didn't ya. :) They're like dogs in heat after us! lol They've been doing alot more than You might be willing to admit.

Concerning the NAP. Dead openly admits that he broke the NAP. I respect that. No need to go on about It. It was a distasteful move in my eyes to gain leverage on us when we're already outnumbered at least 3:1 not including the alliances that he's already gotten to. We still communicate regardless of enemy or not. I can respect many of the M family's skill and character. I would like to think that some of us can keep It classy. :)

The Era IS still very young. I'm sure It has had alot to do with the choices that M has made so far(Get others out of the way). If You had kept the agreement, It could have come down to how skilled and active our players are. Instead, We're willing to drag this era out as long as It takes. I would guess that we might have garrisons or possibly early Relics if not for You now being in a better position than others to hord them.

On the other hand, A strait up and honest ending of the NAP would have been more fun and appropriate. (Tick?)

I'll edit as needed another time. It WAS my Birthday after all and I just HAD to get out for a while. ;)

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

He lost many units yesterday. If those are his spam, he has some funky spam and no army. That was just one screen shot of him losing yesterday.

Also nice move taking your old hive back overnight with just one army. Don't get too greedy and get cut off and actually have to face an army of ours. ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next