It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: M vs G
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:31 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I was goin' after Steezy! :P Would have had him too, Perhaps even Stone's army. :) I should have had Apoc yesterday. I would like to know how mari got units there. Apoc had a fresh jam and but a few units. All close gates were jammed and the closest ETA from M was 4 ticks verified by a M member. I was at the end of two ticks ETA when I passed out.

I don't know if I wanna keep this up. :lol:

Make sure I'm online when You attack and I'll try to entertain You. :P

Last edited by gratelight on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:15 am 
Private
Private

Here is a screenshot of M sniping M2

tisk tisk...part of your reason for attacking us without notice and breaking a NAP was sniping...

http://prntscr.com/1lrt4h

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

AArtinian wrote:
Here is a screenshot of M sniping M2

tisk tisk...part of your reason for attacking us without notice and breaking a NAP was sniping...

http://prntscr.com/1lrt4h

M snipping M2? what u goin on about, that was a squad of mine i sent first, but he could get there earlier so i retreated soonthereafter, and i didnt mind at all, where i find the issue was bourne once sent 3 ships after a wreck, when jacobb reenforced he said to jacob ill scuiside my units to take out as much of urs as i can if u dont retreat, ofc we werent interested in battles right then so we retreated, now we are back to finish the job, also nice UA on takin the 3rd place spot.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:53 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

gratelight wrote:
I was goin' after Steezy! :P Would have had him too, Perhaps even Stone's army. :) I should have had Apoc yesterday. I would like to know how mari got units there.

You should have had apoc :D He hasn't been on for 240+ ticks. Hence the reason he got the boot.

G is like a bar of soap in the shower. Just can't get your hands on you guys without you guys slipping around and dodging our armies.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
gratelight wrote:
I was goin' after Steezy! :P Would have had him too, Perhaps even Stone's army. :) I should have had Apoc yesterday. I would like to know how mari got units there.

You should have had apoc :D He hasn't been on for 240+ ticks. Hence the reason he got the boot.

G is like a bar of soap in the shower. Just can't get your hands on you guys without you guys slipping around and dodging our armies.

Isn't that Kinda the point of a war? You only fight battle's you'll win otherwise you dance around your opponent till you find an opening, If you just aimlessly throw units at your opponent then well, You're doing it wrong

Last edited by Razgriz001 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Here's me changing the era a little bit...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
ImageI've got low over head and am not really trying so I figure battles like this will eventually add up..

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7KTPXRGRo0 Change the word People for Alliance And go rethink your life M1 (chuckle)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:50 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

"G is like a bar of soap in the shower. Just can't get your hands on you guys without you guys slipping around and dodging our armies."
Be careful bending over for the soap. :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:43 am 
Private
Private

gratelight wrote:
I was goin' after Steezy! :P Would have had him too, Perhaps even Stone's army. :) I should have had Apoc yesterday. I would like to know how mari got units there. Apoc had a fresh jam and but a few units. All close gates were jammed and the closest ETA from M was 4 ticks verified by a M member. I was at the end of two ticks ETA when I passed out.

apoc was unjammed for some moment then he was jammed again by a G's member or someone else (not you,i knew you were off ! ) .that was fast so i didnt even have time to get more ships there . i brought cavs since i knew you mainly anti heavy ,you couldnt do much damage to cavs ! i brought the other chass because apoc had it ! yes,i have mixed chasses (the result of switching alliance !).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:37 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Thanks for the info because I was feelin' cheated! lol :) At least I had only lost 3 range units and some armor.

I was like "There's no way!" ;)

Still, The jam should have lasted longer and covered my attack for at least 3 ticks. Oh well. Seems that You guys have gotten lucky a few times so far. :P

And for those others of You that want me to just give in or up .... Or those of You not willing to stand and think they're too powerful. It's not a game of skill and strategy if everyone just rolls over or cowards. I was supposed to be a quick and easy to kill days ago. :) I've tangoed with Most of M family and have tested their skill over the past few days. The giant is easier to take down than I would have thought. I especially won't just hand over a win to a team that had broken an agreement. Have fun and EARN that death! :P

Last edited by gratelight on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:07 am 
Major
Major

RupertAngier wrote:
Here's me changing the era a little bit...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
ImageI've got low over head and am not really trying so I figure battles like this will eventually add up..

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7KTPXRGRo0 Change the word People for Alliance And go rethink your life M1 (chuckle)

Bad Rupert! You lost range and then you lost all your units, that is not the way to win wars!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next