It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Real Fight of the Era
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just noticed this. It is simply not true.
SHRK has done everything everybody else wish they could do. Period. And didnt need anyone else to do it.
1) I came in this round 300+ tics late. I Joined SHRK as leader after BoS and Qc decimated each others arm or around same time but Im pretty sure after bcuz they wanted me to fight G for them. I have not sat and waited for anything. I saw what needed to be done, and did it. BoS would be dead right now if it wasnt for SHRK truth be told.
2) BoS and G/GG begged me to help them fight the other. Qc got it first because it was the best move.period. If BoS wasnt to busy running from G imaybe they could have did it, and honestly from my experience Qc is better. To bad Qc leader talked out his @ss. The move was beautifully played.
3) We couldnt have helped either one kill each other, we let them fight their own battles.
4)G/GG backstabbed SHRK because GG pride was hurt after we killed his army for messing around in the wrong alliances hive. Unlike BoS. SHRK was ready to throw down with the whole G crew, we didnt need anyones help.
5) BoS backstabbed G/GG because they saw us murdering G. So they went to fight GG the biggest noobs of the round .
6)SHRK attacked BoS because thats the way it goes. Hafling already lied to me twice. With an admirable move they countered the best they could have done.
7) BoS has been repelled from SHRK island and have resorted to riding the backs of their subs. If youve been around here as long as I have, yoy know what thats all about. Great gaming SHRK.
8) SHRK battle you consider a win? Than the only thing I can say to that, is your experience is limited. Suiciding your army is not good gaming, which in the long run you lost all 10, we lost 8 armies. Again ver nice counter, but winning? Your delusional. My understanding is GG suicided their army into yours again . Worth bragging about? Please. I got the tail end of Qc battle again you look decimated. Not to mention the fact, SHRK was put together later early round. 6 players came in with different chassis. For us to kill your entire rounds army..was HUGE.

Go ahead ride your subs back and brag how good you. SHRK going to do the same thing it has down all round. Play hard knuckle BD.
SHRK has done nothing wrong except played an excellent round. For you to sit here and say anything else is an abomination.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ok, Ill go ahead and address these one at a time.

Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:
Just noticed this. It is simply not true.
SHRK has done everything everybody else wish they could do. Period. And didnt need anyone else to do it.
1) I came in this round 300+ tics late. I Joined SHRK as leader after BoS and Qc decimated each others arm or around same time but Im pretty sure after bcuz they wanted me to fight G for them. I have not sat and waited for anything. I saw what needed to be done, and did it. BoS would be dead right now if it wasnt for SHRK truth be told..

Firstly, if you just noticed this thread, you didnt really read it through very carefully. Unless you have another battlereport better than this one, you have no grounds to say that "it is simply not true"

Even if You werent leader, SHRK as an alliance sat around expanding freely on the good graces of all of the alliances it is now fighting. Your attack on QC did nothing for us since they had no army fighting us anymore.

Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:
2) BoS and G/GG begged me to help them fight the other. Qc got it first because it was the best move.period. If BoS wasnt to busy running from G imaybe they could have did it, and honestly from my experience Qc is better. To bad Qc leader talked out his @ss. The move was beautifully played.

I recall being in that skype conversation. What I dont recall is "Begging" anyone. We asked you to take our side of the conflict, in which you responded that you would be "with us until the end!" or whatever junk phrase you said. Ill have to go into skype to get the actual quote.

As far as "running from G". I didnt see any running. They barely advanced at all. Of course we turned to confront them after killing off QC's army. When at war on 2 fronts, you kill one and turn to the next, you dont worry about xtals, conquers or any of that junk. But I must admit, it was very opportunistic of you to go after the alliance that had very little army and nearly the most xtals and an easy network to steal. But dont turn to us and say that you did a ton of hard work taking them out... half of them disbanded, the only one with an army joined you... Hardly impressive.
Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:

3) We couldnt have helped either one kill each other, we let them fight their own battles.

You CHOSE not to help either side. I don't blame you for that, but your involvement on either side would have been the tipping point.
Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:

4)G/GG backstabbed SHRK because GG pride was hurt after we killed his army for messing around in the wrong alliances hive. Unlike BoS. SHRK was ready to throw down with the whole G crew, we didnt need anyones help.

Wait, you killed their army first and they backstabbed you? I've never seen anyone stab someone in the back after they had just been punched in the face. Why did you turn around?

Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:

5) BoS backstabbed G/GG because they saw us murdering G. So they went to fight GG the biggest noobs of the round .

Once again, G held relatively true to our quick agreement to stop your expansion. But GG continued to hit our outposts so we retaliated in full force. This was well prior to ANY conflict you had with G. Your scale of time is off, albeit slightly. You sure do throw around the word backstab tremendously loosely. (Wonder how QC feels about your attack?)

Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:

6)SHRK attacked BoS because thats the way it goes. Hafling already lied to me twice. With an admirable move they countered the best they could have done.

I must admit, that war was oodles of fun. It took all 10 members on our team to successfully kill of your army. Bravo on trapping 4f on the return, it was obviously what we had planned on doing to you as well. Unfortunately our second spy didnt have the infiltration to spy attack so we had to use a rather large amount of lumber to ion the tar out of your army.

Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:

7) BoS has been repelled from SHRK island and have resorted to riding the backs of their subs. If youve been around here as long as I have, yoy know what thats all about. Great gaming SHRK.

I am disgusted in your resort to using this claim. For one, there are no subs of BoS. We have an MDP with AAT and they have shown great loyalty to that agreement even when they could have taken us out. Just because we have earned the respect of our allies does not make them our sub. They fight for themselves, its not our fault you made more enemies than you expected when you decided to attack the world. If I recall correctly, You guys have a sub! They have been spamming us since the war started. Do not hide behind excuses, win or lose with pride.

Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:

8) SHRK battle you consider a win? Than the only thing I can say to that, is your experience is limited. Suiciding your army is not good gaming, which in the long run you lost all 10, we lost 8 armies. Again ver nice counter, but winning? Your delusional. My understanding is GG suicided their army into yours again . Worth bragging about? Please. I got the tail end of Qc battle again you look decimated. Not to mention the fact, SHRK was put together later early round. 6 players came in with different chassis. For us to kill your entire rounds army..was HUGE. .

This is my favorite :D. OF COURSE WE CONSIDER IT A WIN. Why, you ask?
Ill give you a few reasons!

1. We knew we had the support of our loyal allies such as AAT. This allows us to think beyond our own armies. If you had earned the respect that we have, you would have people lined up to fight on your side as well.

2. By killing off such a large portion of your army we effectively halted your expansion. Our network was poor due to our fight with G/GG (that started TICK 1). The fact that you have been pushed back on every front, to one Island and a chunk of the large southern island, is proof enough that it was worth it.

3. Your mixed chassis arguement is absolutely irrelevant seeing as the battle consisted of only heavies. I joined late too buddy, dont make excuses that dont make sense.

4. I don't disagree with you thinking that it was your "victory" as well. It was an excellent battle on both sides. We did the best we could with a smaller defending army to defend our trapped ally. We were prepared to lose the battle entirely in respect of our trapped ally. We had no expectation of killing 254 squads and an additional 19 that suicided afterwards.

Spoiler:
aazaadx wrote:

Go ahead ride your subs back and brag how good you. SHRK going to do the same thing it has down all round. Play hard knuckle BD.
SHRK has done nothing wrong except played an excellent round. For you to sit here and say anything else is an abomination.

As I noted in my other post, you have proven yourselves more than Sit-and-Wait players with your continued success after QC.

No one in this thread has warrented anything you just posted, in fact, there is not ONE Post in this thread that insults SHRK. Yet here you come yelling your head off... I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to prove.

It was a good battle! You cannot deny that. You must be delusional to say that BoS hasnt fought hard this round as well. I am not sure why you decided to insult us. Much respect to your play, but this post is innapropriate.

-Pete

P.S. Now come save my butt on F4 please :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Pete, I could not agree with you more. I was a part of QC, we had a ceasefire for the ENTIRE WAR (SHRK, that is), if I remember correctly, so the initial attack on BoS was put off, then, out of nowhere, SHRK comes and kills us again, I wish I had not left the alliance before, but I may not have been at the point I am now.

What matters is BoS played fair, I regret having to stab maybe 3 alliances, (V, BoS (whose side I am on now) and G family). We had to pick a side, and we did. I don't see why SHRK didn't, if they had, then this war could have been over by now.

Long story short, SHRK has a sub, BoS has a good point, and I wish that Banana Stand was not a spy for SHRK. (I believe he was). Can anyone support or disprove this?

And aazaadX, I want my crystal back.

LightIce Axis XD001 of AFH.

And BoS, great fight guys, I respect you all. Especially Pete and Halfling.

P.S Have your alliance liberate me on F4 Pete, and stop winning with no competition! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the Alliance!

Last edited by LightIce on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Congratz to those backstabbing, lieing, sit and wait, fighting all by themselves because they are friendless noobs.......they just took first place again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:44 am 
Corporal
Corporal

cool relics that put you there, you would be 2nd if we had the same
aazaadx wrote:
Congratz to those backstabbing, lieing, sit and wait, fighting all by themselves because they are friendless noobs.......they just took first place again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

As of right now, you are in first, SHRK, way to go... Fail.

For the Alliance!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

what's funny is when BoS keeps talking about all the big fights they've been in, and my kill total isn't that far below your's. Only by a couple thousand >.>

SHRK was thrown together after everyone else had started and basically as a "hey let's see what happens on F1 and see if we like it". We pretty immediately started a pointless war with G/GG as soon as we got placed, then got tired and got a ceasefire.

As aazaadx said, we have played hard knuckle BD the whole round. You can complain all you want because everyone these days plays where you just friend everyone and everyone gives up first place to one alliance because no one wants to have to get their hands dirty and fight it out.

It's also pretty hilarious to me just how easily we have steamrolled people and wars have ended before they're really begun. I do have to give a shout-out to BoS for the big battle. The turning back and hitting all at once while we were locked down was well done. The getting 3 different alliances to do 60 ions was pretty annoying. Yes, we have cleaned up after other alliances, but we've also killed the big boys this round (except TLA, they're cool).

and what did someone say about us having a sub? We really don't have a sub at all...sure, there's an alliance called JAWS and some random one named SHSK, but have you actually seen them do anything productive? (no)

all in all, I've greatly enjoyed this round. Y'all can call us all the names you want, I've still greatly enjoyed all the wars this round and hope we can see what happens in the future ^.^

Cbop, SHRK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Like I've said before,

I personally got nothing against SHRK except aazaadx's slanderous message in this thread.

You are more active than we are at the moment... we got burnt out after 1500 ticks of straight warfare. Cant deny that one bit.

-Pete

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I never took part in this era. But I have been in BoS's shoes before. After fighting a full round against the whole entire world.... we were attacked by an alliance that built up for 1500 ticks and quickly ran us over. It is super crappy and seems almost like cheating. But it's not. And that's how politics work. As much as I would agree with BoS over this, you guys need to understand you can't blame an alliance that had a different strategy to win. There has been many eras that was played out like that... were the top two alliances go head to head and then an alliance sneaks up in power and then boom one day they are almost twice as strong as you and you are struggling to fight them off of you while you are burnt out.

Sometimes this game is unfair, but so is life. You can't just sit around and cry about it. Got to get up and keep fighting.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next