It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Real Fight of the Era
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I don't think anybody's sitting down just to cry moan and complain. Sure BoS is pointing out SHRK's cowardice, but they're also fighting, and they accept their loss. Nothing takes away that SHRK is beating BoS atm, practically has them beat, and probably will also win the era (if TLA doesn't stab, which they deserve), but that also doesn't take away the fact SHRK had to rely on lies and backstabbs to do it. Things are how they are: SHRK picked its spot and it did wonders in it, but BoS showed itself to be the better fighting alliance, bar none. They went through more hardships than SHRK did, though I dare say that, if SHRK gets the victory then they deserve it. I'm of the thought that, whoever wins, wins because they deserved it (unless they cheated; like multies, account sharing, farming, things that break the rules of this game and are, therefore, not part of this game at all), because there's always a way through things and it doesn't always have to be straightforward; people that can beat anything straightforward are highly valuable and respected, and that's because it is the hardest, sometimes the most impossible way to achieve things. And BoS has gained respect for that in this era, more than what SHRK has and will get. That's what's been said here, and there's nothing that can deny it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I can deny it all. It's all propaganda. I made it quite clear to Bos my 8ntentions from the get and gave them ample opportunity to make a deal and take a seat in the back, because of my relationship with Brian. They chose not to, I respect that. I have not told anybody anything except we were winning. I had 0 allegiance to any alliance. I actually wanted to make a friend or two, but Wolverine kept telling me stop worrying, " we are playing fantasy".xD
QC got exactly what they dese4ve. Whoever is in that alliance please choose another leader. I dont even remember his name, he just talked to the wrong one, sideways. Everything else is whatever it is, the truth needs no explanation.
TLA has kept true all round if they stab, I wont be mad at all. SHRK will fight them just like weve done everyone else.That's the beauty of not relying on anyone else for a win.

I couldn't ask anything more of my team. (Well I could....I just have to work with what I got) ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I can deny it all. It's all propaganda. I made it quite clear to Bos my 8ntentions from the get and gave them ample opportunity to make a deal and take a seat in the back, because of my relationship with Brian. They chose not to, I respect that. I have not told anybody anything except we were winning. I had 0 allegiance to any alliance. I actually wanted to make a friend or two, but Wolverine kept telling me stop worrying, " we are playing fantasy".xD
QC got exactly what they dese4ve. Whoever is in that alliance please choose another leader. I dont even remember his name, he just talked to the wrong one, sideways. Everything else is whatever it is, the truth needs no explanation.
TLA has kept true all round if they stab, I wont be mad at all. SHRK will fight them just like weve done everyone else.That's the beauty of not relying on anyone else for a win.

I couldn't ask anything more of my team. (Well I could....I just have to work with what I got) ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

aazaadx wrote:

You double posted again ;P

At any rate, congrats to Shrk for the win. TLA wont stab, we never do. When we make deals / Naps ect we stick to them we're just going to finish the war Ultra started and be content with (2nd it seems at the moment)

After all, we started 300 ticks late with no real aim to even finish top 3 (we basically only placed to troll who ever attacked us) and spent the first 500 ticks of our existence fighting with two top 5 alliances (GG & QC) each with an army approximately 3 times bigger than our own. I'm just glad we came out of those alive ;)

The eventual death of QC allowed us to expand and built our network which got us where we are now.

Once again congrats to SHRK.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

aazaadx wrote:

Lol. You, deny that BoS has gotten more respect for their actions in this F1 era than you for your own actions? You might have proven yourself supperior to an inactive BoS, and even if nobody takes their inactivity into consideration, that means you beat BoS in the end. Then when people look at how you did it, they just gain that much respect for BoS, because they didn't vulture or backstabb to get where they got. I wasn't really close to the era, not like I give a crap, but even then a person like me could tell your actions were pretty far from commendable and yet you wanna look like a million bucks. I respect you want it all, but you don't deserve half of it. Get your blues, get your HoF, get the glory of winning F1. You don't get the glory of saying your alliance was more skilled than BoS because you had to lie and betray your way to victory, not on simply besting them. Hell, you tried backstabbing them and got spanked instead... Nice job! Your excuse for the vulturing was that QZ's leader sucked? There's no excusing it; you guys attacked QC to get their stuff, nothing less nothing more. You're contradicting yourself more than once if you say their leader's talking is why you attacked them. BD is not a game to play for the goal of getting friends; that doesn't mean you can't get friends along the way or that you shouldn't, but I'm sure you're not getting many out of the people who played this era.

PS: It's not up to you to deny what I said, it's up to those in the era to decide who they respect and who they don't. So far, nobody respects most of what you guys have done this era. You wanna deny it? A bit too late for that pal, you already put the crap to fly.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3