It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:09 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am
Posts: 61
Location: Galaxy MilkyWay//Solar System//Planets//Earth//Somewhere
Gender: male
Heya,

As most of you know I am new to the game but trust me I am familiar with these types. So I am planning on starting a new alliance in the next era, so we can have a chance at being no.1 or at least top 10. So if anyone wants to joins write in this thread and I'll send you information in the end of the era about co-ordinates and also I will send you a conformation!

Still looking for 6 more people.

So far recruited:
1. luck892 - Percy Jackson
2. pbleebait
3. aister
4. felgrand08
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Regards,
Percy
Lets have a great era.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Luck892 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 am, edited 6 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:14 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Luck892 wrote:
Heya,

As most of you know I am new to the game but trust me I am familiar with these types. So I am planning on starting a new alliance in the next era, so we can have a chance at being no.1 or at least top 10. So if anyone wants to joins write in this thread and I'll send you information in the end of the era about co-ordinates and also I will send you a conformation!

Regards,
Percy
Lets have a great era.

Not to discourage you but this game actually has a lot of depth and there is not really another game like it. Many tricks and skills in this game. Anyways I wish you the best of luck in your next era. (If you have any questions about the game feel free to add me on skype korupt.drummer)

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:48 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
interesting. I can use a non-serious 1 ticker for once.

add me on skype: hellodecasino. I'll help u with the game when u need :)

btw skype is needed to play this game well, believe me

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am
Posts: 61
Location: Galaxy MilkyWay//Solar System//Planets//Earth//Somewhere
Gender: male
Korupt wrote:
Luck892 wrote:
Heya,

As most of you know I am new to the game but trust me I am familiar with these types. So I am planning on starting a new alliance in the next era, so we can have a chance at being no.1 or at least top 10. So if anyone wants to joins write in this thread and I'll send you information in the end of the era about co-ordinates and also I will send you a conformation!

Regards,
Percy
Lets have a great era.

Not to discourage you but this game actually has a lot of depth and there is not really another game like it. Many tricks and skills in this game. Anyways I wish you the best of luck in your next era. (If you have any questions about the game feel free to add me on skype korupt.drummer)


:D I don't mean any disrespect but what I was trying to say is that I have played similar games as in same gameplay and way off playing.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
Battle Dawn really is quite unique and on the surface it does look like a pretty simple game. There is quite a bit a depth here though, I have played for 2 years and was taught by one of the best players and I am still learning new things.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:43 am
Posts: 165
Location: In mah epic house
Gender: male
Well,there are similar games but this is different.
you become an expert you need atleast one year xp..

_________________
NbK,RoA,DEA,PHR,TBH,FurY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am
Posts: 61
Location: Galaxy MilkyWay//Solar System//Planets//Earth//Somewhere
Gender: male
Cool,

But come on gal's lets keep this on topic.

Thx

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:43 am
Posts: 165
Location: In mah epic house
Gender: male
Luck892 wrote:
Cool,

But come on gal's lets keep this on topic.

Who is a girl here?

_________________
NbK,RoA,DEA,PHR,TBH,FurY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 1127
Location: In between life and death...
Gender: male
P4r4sit3 wrote:
Who is a girl here?


you're quite the serious guy, I know lots of girls who topped the rankings in previous eras XD Ilona's one.

Anyway... I would like to join! :D Add me on skype, Zodiac or boom3893(I forgot which one works)

I would like to play a casual 1 ticker too, my name would probably be... Hitokiri Battosai xD

_________________
Image
IGN: Zodiac
RETIRED :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Next Era Please Read
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:28 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am
Posts: 61
Location: Galaxy MilkyWay//Solar System//Planets//Earth//Somewhere
Gender: male
pbleebait wrote:
|
Anyway... I would like to join! :D Add me on skype, Zodiac or boom3893(I forgot which one works)

I would like to play a casual 1 ticker too, my name would probably be... Hitokiri Battosai xD

Thx!
Whats your present IGN?

_________________
Image


Last edited by Luck892 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl