It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: NORD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:25 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I dont know what to say about something like this. NORD shows up as a promising ally, and now this.

Things like this make me want to give up BD. When someone you call a friend can just slit your throat without a second glance. Iv always prided myself on the trust i give to others and how it has come through for me, but im at a point where i cant join an alliance without fearing betrayal.

To NORD and its members. I wish you know whats coming. Because should i see in other eras, expect me to remember this. I will hold this grudge till the day i am no longer playing this game. I will hunt you. Every era you show up i will burn you for this. Every single one you.

And Kaiser...Sadly you are part of that group. We are done on E4. I will have nothing to do with you. I will inform the alliance and take my leave. And then i will come for you.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

Post subject: Re: NORD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:32 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I heard the NAP ended at tick 400. And only after that OMEN's and OMAN's colony's was hit. And also heard some guy threatened NORD (a member of OMEN) to attack other alliances which were ally's to NORD.
And yes, i only heard all. Dont have any proofs.

Currently playing E6- HaHa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

eragona wrote:
I heard the NAP ended at tick 400. And only after that OMEN's and OMAN's colony's was hit. And also heard some guy threatened NORD (a member of OMEN) to attack other alliances which were ally's to NORD.
And yes, i only heard all. Dont have any proofs.

NORD OMEN NAP was era long. I have been hearing mixed reports from all over. All i know is NORD attacked us despite our era long NAP.

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello,
I ask what your boardcast was about?

You guys said you guys were expecting something and were prepared for it before OMEN declared war. I don't remember the exact wording, but it was hinting that you expected an ally to turn.

If you guys were prepared, then why did you guys turn over your colonies over so fast? You guys weren't on the front lines anymore. G took over your spot when you guys lost a few battles. And we all know how that turned out. Just curious on what your BC was about...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

RobertELee0 wrote:
Hello,
I ask what your boardcast was about?

You guys said you guys were expecting something and were prepared for it before OMEN declared war. I don't remember the exact wording, but it was hinting that you expected an ally to turn.

If you guys were prepared, then why did you guys turn over your colonies over so fast? You guys weren't on the front lines anymore. G took over your spot when you guys lost a few battles. And we all know how that turned out. Just curious on what your BC was about...

I remember posting a BC about not seeing this coming, but i cant say for the rest of the alliance.

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello,
I am not quite sure if I believe that. I will not agrue you over a forum. But I would have to say I am pretty sure I remembered seeing someone that you posted on the BC before NORD attaked you. That you were expecting something and were prepared for it..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yeah there was definately something fishy about that broadcast of yours right before the war....something bout secret allies or something....some other stuff.....can't remember :/

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:23 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I think yall got the wrong player...Im Mendicant Bias. The guy who posted my dissapointment about NORD betraying and how i couldnt beleive that my friends would do that to me...

Current alliances-none

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm 
Private
Private

mhm who started war?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Nord stepped up to fight from the 2nd place. Sadly they had to be cowards to do so.

Wait untill others were fighting and send in without a notice.

Also if you expect support from the ones you betray, I think u are little out of your mind.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next