It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: War, war, and more war
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well, war has officially been kicked off between BoS and TT, ranks 1 and 2 alliances, respectively. Meanwhile, I saw some attacks from G against ROCK, and I'd rather wait for other people to talk about it before dropping my own two cents. So could this thread FINALLY make someone other than me, Halfling, Felgrand and Machine/Deranged post here?!!!

And most important of all, POST THOSE BRs!!! Me wants 2 c the blood!!! The Carnage!!! THE GORE!!!

Post subject: Re: War, war, and more war
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 am 
Private
Private

Ownage Jr. In the HOUSE :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

It should matter who started it, but only who finishes it. Regardless of who is the public's favorite to win... it will come down to teamwork. People will root for BoS because they are loyal, and people will root for TT because they want a new team crowned as winners.

And since SoB (sub of BoS) is at war against ROCK, shouldn't the whole BoS family now declare war upon ROCK? Or why isn't ROCK threating war upon BoS due to their sub. BoS would be in a bad position to take that threat. Which they would need assistance from G, but how ready is G for a full blown war when their democary is under come rebellions against thier leader?

That is the questions surronding the era. This shall be a interesting one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I like that, despite their constant whining and complaining, TT organized and setted this many forces up, even if it was for us to crush ^_^
It was a great battle, perhaps the biggest I've ever been in (as in, 8 members vs us 6), so I tip my hat to you guys.

Now, for their constant whining and moaning and complaining about is having 6+ armies prepared to assault them... they had 8 defending. Ironic much? If roles were reversed, we wouldn't be filling the broadcasts with just complains about who started it: a single spam started it, coming from you guys, but even then I am the first to say you guys didn't backstabb, or do anything wrong at all: we were neutral, had ops on your area, you spammed. We retaliate with full-blown war. That should be completely normal, right? Seems we're evil now for doing such a thing though :?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

First casualty on BoS's side. Hit by a dragon and attacked by a small group of cav killers.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

We had many casualties. Halfling lost his army, had some close calls as well. Our power is dropped beyond our initial expectations. However, we are still BoS, and we engaged TT head-on in a second, glorious battle. The results? Aside from Whisper, none of their members will be moving 10+ squads around anytime soon ^_^

Here's the BR:
The second and decisive battle, that stomps any hope TT might have had of even pulling through this war. TT, you guys fought bravely, and we will keep fighting, but I don't think we will be seeing this kind of battles from you guys anymore. Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I think that TT has to reconsider their political approaches next round. Is ridiculous to try and claim a whole continent for your teams farming ground.

People tend to have interest on the whole map coverage.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]