It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: BOS vs TWL+BL
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

felgrand08 wrote:
Boss you dont need to explain yourself to everyone. If they want to think we backstabbed let them. Arguing is jsut going to fuel there fire. Just leave it be, your better than them. No need to argue with them.

My thoughts exactly, and why I haven't posted anything else here. I'll just say this: I received precisely zero communications from BoS, BL, or anyone else, about a NAP or any other diplomatic agreement with BoS. That's the truth. In any case, we could go back and forth with this forever if we wanted to, but I'd really rather not.

Good job to BoS, by the way. You beat us, fair and square. My only regret is that we weren't able to put up much resistance. I could go into several reasons about why that is, but it might sound a bit too much like making excuses, so I won't. Instead I'll "cut teh bull" and just say that we lost. No hard feelings, at least not on my end. :)

Big thanks are due to BL for standing by us the entire era. You guys put up much more of a fight than we did, and I apologize for that. I hope I get the chance to play with you guys again someday, in better days. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

this is the part where everyone lines up and walks by sayin good game and giving high fives.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Backstabbing takes away all reason to form naps or alliances between other teams. It is a "valid" tactic to weaken the opposing force, but surely not one to respect.

Personally I rather see a backstabb than booring politics for the entire round. I keep it as a good value to go and fight for the rank 1. It tells something if u have to do it by backstabbing tho.

We (GROSS) didn't fancy BL attacking Lia and camping up near our hive, weather u had bad intentions or not. Also we had to choose a side in this war to keep up with the ranks and gains. Bos seemed more trustfully than the others.

This post is one round late, but thank you for a fun round TWL + BL that u offered. Made us work for the "success."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5