It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hurry.. M is coming back.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Guys,
I seen a post from an XIRX member or whatever. Calling out M for not showing up last era. As the summer has been coming to end, I am starting to bear up for another crazy winter of school, work, and battle dawn. As F1 just restarted last night, I decied to drop a colony. And I seen a few old members in the top 13. A few not on a team and a few in a team. I contacted a few and got RedHand to join. King8 will join. I have a few from the top 13 joining tomorrow.

This is a post for players who I know and who are ready to give back F1 to the people who made this world what it is today. Etc. KOTU, M, RAY, etc. I am not looking for new players with a ton of money. I am looking for taleneted Vets that love the game and love to compete.

This is a calling out to everyone. I will not hold spots.

MSN: [email protected]

Post subject: Re: Hurry.. M is coming back.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 pm 
Private
Private

TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:
Guys,
I seen a post from an XIRX member or whatever. Calling out M for not showing up last era. As the summer has been coming to end, I am starting to bear up for another crazy winter of school, work, and battle dawn. As F1 just restarted last night, I decied to drop a colony. And I seen a few old members in the top 13. A few not on a team and a few in a team. I contacted a few and got RedHand to join. King8 will join. I have a few from the top 13 joining tomorrow.

This is a post for players who I know and who are ready to give back F1 to the people who made this world what it is today. Etc. KOTU, M, RAY, etc. I am not looking for new players with a ton of money. I am looking for taleneted Vets that love the game and love to compete.

This is a calling out to everyone. I will not hold spots.

MSN: [email protected]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]