It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: M vs ZF (And the Big Three)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm 
Major
Major

our mistakes according to every1 else
1.helping our brother alliance JFF and attack XIRX since when is helping ur brother alliance a mistake?

2.chasing down XIRX and warring with CAE and FD
funny cuz we didnt want to go to war with either 1 of them CAE is the 1 that actualy started that while FD broke the nap

those are the only 2 mistakes i have seen be said we did that actualy makes sense and if u look at it in complete black and white we have done nothing wrong what the problem is nobody trusts M because because we will go to war with allies if they start attacking us or our brother alliances and every1 is just to ignorent to accept that and thinks we are just the big bullies when we dont really want to go to war but we wont let others push us around

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

why do u talk about it so much M lost so what.
ZF has a good team setup that why we got to climb so high and our diplomacy was right from the very begining thats all.

-eddie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I was and am the JFF leader and I made a pact with Mat the start of the round saying and I quote"We are only training new players in how to play the game this round" and I agreed to give any relics we got to M, the only members of the original JFF that joined F1 this round was Medb and I and the rest were new players we let in as long as they were active, as for XIRX they had a gate beside us literally 3 ticks away from our colonies and I told them to raise it, Raider said no and I repeated the message saying raise it or we will take it, in the end I was forced to personally take it which I did, that started the war with XIRX, I knew we would win as long as our sub members markus and his friend whom I dont recall joined us so we fought the war with 10 members, In the end I messaged M and told them all the story and they decided that it would be only fair to help a brother alliance and so M joined the war, I kept our deal and so did Medb and we handed over the relic to Lain, I was busy leading AA as Galileo on F4 at the time so I quit the alliance feeling my job teaching was done, In the end M kept their word and I respect return for that (Even though we may end up killing each other on E4 lol) but the main reason we lost the war was becouse Marcus decided to join ZF and his friend also, so wde fought the war with 10 members and cancelled our protection on marcus's former alliance which held a grudge against Medb in TBK, I hope this clears up some arguments about M and if not message me ;}~

P.S. im a bit drunk writing this sorry it it is a bit longer than nessisary lol

Names used at the moment:

Galileo of KingdomofEmerald

General of Cionian Empire(E4 leader of CE)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:32 pm 
Private
Private

TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:
JFF is our brother and we would defend them and the reason we didn't later on was because Medb and Eric told us they were quitting. .

I got to say that when we started JFF it was "Just For Fun"!
We never went for the win, we wanted to gain contacts and see some players in action, and it was a success. ;)
1) as return says we had a deal with them since day1.
Now its simple strategic that if your under attack u save what u can save, right??

2)When Xirx started the harassments I wanted to give my relic to my pers. friends in M instead of letting xirx having it. "they could take 1 from the admin them self" lol.

3) After completing the idea of the round, we had little time staying in f1 so we went inactive, as also xirx conquerd me.
Why should we make M continue for our revenge when we didn't planned to stay?

Anyway it was an exciting round with some table-turns.
Thanks to all who had a part in the action, "friends or foe" I hope we can continue playing for fun.

And I got to thank ZF thou for treating me with respect and as a good ally, when my members later on voted for an alliance. Many thanks!

Take care and cya all around/ Medb, Kraken, Zenobia, Ulvbjorn, Hector..... hahaha lol ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Also who was Eric?? lol

Names used at the moment:

Galileo of KingdomofEmerald

General of Cionian Empire(E4 leader of CE)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 pm 
Major
Major

there now let it be perfectly known that Kane is a backstabber he is even backstabbing us again on E4 for no reason at all this time but this time we were ready and actualy expecting kane to do it

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3