It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: M gets backstabbed AGAIN
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Dear Battledawn,
Fanstay 1 as never let me down when it comes to unfaithful players. This world seems to always have a big group of people who backstabb. This time it was two allinaces at once. When XIRX kept provoking M for war. M family gave it to them. We quickly chased them way down toward thier hive. They relocated to the opposite side of the map by our two alleis. (FD and CAE)
We told FD and CAE several hundred time that if they protect XIRX it will cause a war. What did CAE say "Oh no, we didn't want XIRX relocating here. You guys can come up and get them". When we got attacked by thier alliance over 6 times in the past 30 hours what did they say? "Im so sorry, those members are disobeying orders adn they gave our sub permission to attack." As much as I hated giving them second chances I was just trying to be the bigger man. I didn't want to flip out on CAE and FD for nothing. Well I wake up this morning to see this on the boardcast:
"WARNING-- CAE, FD, and XIRX --As the big THREE- to take on M." Yea, thats what CAE's leader sent. How ironic, huh?

Well CAE, FD, and XIRX. You guys just pissed off an strong and big M family. Prepare to get canned.

Post subject: Re: M gets backstabbed AGAIN
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 pm 
Major
Major

CAE FD and XIRX i hope u know we are not all conquer power anymore bcuz we went a long time not going for any fighting XIRX who kept running now we are all army and tons of bonuses

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

No offense M i respect u guys and all and everyone knows i dislike wars...but do you think we are all conquer power too? As you can see, we have expanded nowhere and just stayed cooped up in our little hive!

Ps: i dont think u should waste your units on me ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It's part of the game, adapt with it, deal with it. F1 is finally trying to kill you, it's a thing to be applauded, especially by you.

To be honest I don't really understand why you have 'Backstabbed' on an era in your signature.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Because that was the era where Ridlor, Cody, and Dememon were implanted in my alliance as spies. We were beating KoTU and boom they leave to join KoTU. I had computer problems that week so I couldn't be on. And two members quit because of the bacstabbing. We had like 6 on 12 and still managed to kill a good amount of units.

Well it gets trieing era after era being backstabbed by every alliance. CAE did hold up our NAP but FD did not.

misakashotgun wrote:
No offense M i respect u guys and all and everyone knows i dislike wars...but do you think we are all conquer power too? As you can see, we have expanded nowhere and just stayed cooped up in our little hive!

Ps: i dont think u should waste your units on me ;)

No I don't expect to go to a world and have everyone lay down to me. We never set boundry and as you see M doesn't dominate land anymore. The power house allinace ZF is. As they are very underrated. They won't be joining either side in the war. You and black are two I am worried about :P

The war hasn't fully up and running. I haven't seen any advance of any XIRX, FD, and CAE troops. We seen the last of XIRX's fleet running to their new hive yesterday. They are all in thier colonies or very close.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:58 am 
Major
Major

This is a war game. If you don't expect this to happen then deal with it.

[quote="TheReturnOfTheDead"]Because that was the era where Ridlor, Cody, and Dememon were implanted in my alliance as spies. We were beating KoTU and boom they leave to join KoTU. I had computer problems that week so I couldn't be on. And two members quit because of the bacstabbing. We had like 6 on 12 and still managed to kill a good amount of units. /quote]

If I recall, you had people on my team that were also giving you information. Rildor would have been down and out way before the war started if it wasn't for that. Once again, era after era you say you have been backstabbed, when M have already placed first in the 2 eras after ours.

Like Routhy said, its part of the game. Deal with it.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Backstabbing is part of the game, deal with it and learn from your mistakes. Never put 100% of your trust into an alliance, there is ALWAYS a chance they will attack you.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Because that was the era where Ridlor, Cody, and Dememon were implanted in my alliance as spies. We were beating KoTU and boom they leave to join KoTU. I had computer problems that week so I couldn't be on. And two members quit because of the bacstabbing. We had like 6 on 12 and still managed to kill a good amount of units.

So you didn't win the round - sucks for you but I don't understand why it's in your sig?

"I would've won if this hadn't happened" just means "I didn't win" - nobody is going to give you any sympathy or respect for having that there, as pretty much every player has been screwed like that, or screwed people like that at some point in their careers.

Heck, if I listed all of the rounds that I didn't succeed on in my sig then it wouldn't all fit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm 
Major
Major

ok dissing returnofthedead is not what this topic is back FD didnt hold up the nap thats why its a backstab and yes we know its a part of the game but thats irrelivant right now this topic is based on the war M & possibly TBK and M's subs against CAE, XIRX & FD and no dought this will be a great war

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Okay routhy I understand you don't like me.. That is fine.

And the reason why I have it there is because I want to show how long M has been in F1 as a team. Its pretty important to me. Just because I put my heart into this game doesn't mean I overreact. I know it happens, and I do deal with it. If I didn't deal with it i would quite. But just like everyone else i have been backstabbed.

Numair.. That was some of my tactics, not having anyone in your alliance. Heck the only person I thought that was cody. untill i find out you guys set me up. Heck thats fine isn't it. The past is the past, and I look forward to the future.

LC- I agree, enough with that convo. Back to the war. CAE is a great allinace and I know they will be our biggest changelle espically with the backing up of FD and XIRX. We are very amped up for this war. As M turns to be on the offensive frist.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next