It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: CE 2014 - details and alliance size voting!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 am 
Private
Private

@ Alexanderkitty, whatever you say doesn't matter as 10 has only 44 votes and 16 has some 250 + ( estimation ) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:10 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I am afraid that I have to close the poll no matter what the result would have been.
The standard alliance size is 10 on all servers exept custom worlds.

In this poll are 3 options with an higher number (12, 14, 16)
but there is no option with a lower number as for example 8 or 6.

As a poll with 7 options will lead to confusion and chaos, especially when there isn't that much time left before the CE starts, it looks like we will just go with the standard number of 10.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Thats more like it :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

That sounds way better... not only the competition increase... it will also make sure the alliances don't have it easy making sure that there are more boosts subsequently more earning for tacticsoft...

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:52 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

To be clear: its not about making some players happy and overrule others who voted for another option.
The point is that the whole poll is flawed and sided into one direction without any possibility to vote for a smaller alliance size.

Its me to blame as I should have said 8 - 10 - 12 or even 5 - 10 -15
Starting with the standard number of 10 and give 3 possibilities to increase the alliance size was a bad mistake and I'd like to apologize for this

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:08 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ilona wrote:
Hi Alex,

You are around since quite some time... and so, you should know that the options in this voting are not reflecting a personal opinion of me or other single persons here.
As community manager, I'll go with the options that the community requested to have.
Even more, I would never state my point of view to this topic nor vote at this topic. If I would do, the result may change.

Battledawn has always been close to the players needs and we like to ask about their opinions. If you don't like the 16 player option, you are free to say why you think its not good.
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Is Tacticsoft truly so disconnected that they believe the game is now in a state where it can successfully support a competive 16 man world ?

This is subjective and not even a reason.
We will go with the alliance size that our community will decide. If this is too liberal for you, sorry :)[/quote]

Sorry to interrupt you Ilona but we need development on those thing that will make the game better not worse. Its hard to find 10 people good enough for an alliance thesedays so how on earth will people find 16? And you really need to cut on number of servers in order to make the game better. We are stuck only in the hope that bd will be better like old days soon enough but I guess its only a hopeless dream. The idea of CE is very good and we all should make it better . And I think admins should also contribute to it by playing there.
And my vote is 12
Neither the less nor more than a dozen :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:17 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yep, please read up...

Ilona wrote:
I am afraid that I have to close the poll no matter what the result would have been.
The standard alliance size is 10 on all servers exept custom worlds.

In this poll are 3 options with an higher number (12, 14, 16)
but there is no option with a lower number as for example 8 or 6.

As a poll with 7 options will lead to confusion and chaos, especially when there isn't that much time left before the CE starts, it looks like we will just go with the standard number of 10.

A public vote which can only end with an increase of the alliance size, is as good as no voting at all. Sorry, must have been a blonde moment for me to set it up on the way that I did

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:55 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Okay, this is getting annoying.. :| All i can see is (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..).. If there are 16 man alliances who f***ing cares? Really its only a game :|, tbh i voted for 16 man cuz last time i seen was E1A1 24 man and none cared that it was that high :| so why are all of you b*tching now? Lets go back to OC days just 12 and not 10 :| We all know 12 was better but nooo its 10 now.. and you are all okay with it so why not have it 16 man :) should be harder and more fun.. over all if you can get 15 people in ur team by the due date i guess met more people tbh.

anyways im out.. :D maybe ill take my team there if its 16 man ;)

#SAIL

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 am 
Private
Private

Ourania wrote:
Ilona what will be the prizes for the 16 members in the winning team? How many relis will drop?

Will top 2 and top 3 team get anything?

This alone displays the total waste of any alliance attending this event. Unless you have access to 40 of the best and richest BD players you will not win. Unless you have 2 subs willing to boost and play hard without reward you will not win.. as much as i respect rania and the people she plays with... the bd champs again will be a one sided mega alliance wins comp. I'm sorry but I would rather my fam win every other world in bd then waste money on this comp.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Seth here and looking for an alliance. If anyone would like to offer this guy an alliance hit me up on skype--------> theronhelios

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next