It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ***EGO CONTEST MATCH 5*** IQ VS LITTLE CONQUEROR.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

5 posts each.

BEGIN!

(Duo shall judge this)

Post subject: Re: ***EGO CONTEST MATCH 5*** IQ VS LITTLE CONQUEROR.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

My ego is incomparable to yours. You call yourself "little" conqueror. You don't have the will to stand up for yourself, I think your being too submissive, I think your being weak. Look at yourself in the mirror one day. Look at the edges and you'll see my name. I am the creator of all things necessary, even forum signatures really. You know, I refrained myself from doing this, but I'll say it anyway. I wanted to created the sig shop, to dedicate all to me. To make 100 sigs with my name splashed across it. I think I am your mentor, the mentor that beats you up. You came to me, to get something done. I may be a dwarf but listen to this. I dug you up, and created your soul. My hand is wrapped around it and ready to crush it. Call yourself a man? I think not. Your avatar is a girl, with a bun on the top. I need not to say even more, for my ego will overwhelm you, the sheer forceful destruction of my words, will push you back to your grave.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 pm 
Major
Major

sig shop?
sorry hate to break it to you but my awsomeness actually goes beyond game forums. if i want something i make it happen and i never lose that's what you need to get through your head. your post was barely was worth reading and it hurt my eyes because it was just so lame and disapointing. you think you have ego but compared to me it's just a little speck on the face of this earth which you are sadly limited to, everything in this universe thrives on my existance even god himself cant live without me and chuck norris cowers in fear everytime my name is mentioned. you think you may rule everything but i rule you so everything you rule i rule even more and i will stop at this since you are barely worth my words

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:50 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

So you are weak after all:

littleconqueror wrote:
IQ wrote:
(Duo shall judge this)

i told you duo is going to have a biased vote against me he always tries to make me lose in everything when he didnt have the power to judge get a new judge or i'm out

You should have realized many things.

1) I created Duo for this sole purpose.

2) Your going to lose.

You know nothing about my sig-shop. It created you, it gave birth to the universe. Look on your butt-cheek. It says "Made by IQ". Think about what you say before I take your life away.

Quote:
if i want something i make it happen and i never lose that's what you need to get through your head.

I don't have a head. I am a spirit. A spirit made of particles of the universe. A spirit made by no-one by itself. Don't bother yourself, trying to picture me. Just imagine the infinite sign and ego and IQ next to that.

Quote:
everything in this universe thrives on my existance even god himself cant live without me and chuck norris cowers in fear everytime my name is mentioned.

I agree God cannot live. He is weak compared to me. The reason God cant live without you is because you are his food. He munches on you day and night, it is what keeps him alive. You see I am different, God relies on me to provide him with weaklings like you. You are the chicken, I am the farmer. Metaphorically speaking. Chuck norris is scared, a chicken like you. God eats him too. Chuck Norris cowers when he hears your name because it means that he will be eaten with you.

Quote:
You think you may rule everything but i rule you so everything you rule i rule even more and i will stop at this since you are barely worth my words

Rule? You don't know what that means. I invented that word, to represent me. Rule, you think of conquering of capturing. You can't rule everything, this is true. You are stuck in the cage of non-existence, a person to be shunned. You think you "rule" me, that is not true. Just because you don't use capital letters doesn't mean you "rule" me. When I "rule you" I dispose of you and to whatever I want to you, or about you.

Listen, I'll crush your dreams, your hope, your face. All I have to do is delete your file saved into me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:03 pm 
Major
Major

IQ wrote:
So you are weak after all:

littleconqueror wrote:
IQ wrote:
(Duo shall judge this)

i told you duo is going to have a biased vote against me he always tries to make me lose in everything when he didnt have the power to judge get a new judge or i'm out

You should have realized many things.

1) I created Duo for this sole purpose.
yes because that is the only way you can win against a monster like me creations like him make me sick because i actually create things with quality which is 1 reason why your sig shop fails :P
2) Your going to lose.
not happening i will lose when the world ends which will be when i die (never)
You know nothing about my sig-shop. It created you, it gave birth to the universe. Look on your butt-cheek. It says "Made by IQ". Think about what you say before I take your life away.
something like my butt is way to high quality for you to make
Quote:
if i want something i make it happen and i never lose that's what you need to get through your head.

I don't have a head. I am a spirit. A spirit made of particles of the universe. A spirit made by no-one by itself. Don't bother yourself, trying to picture me. Just imagine the infinite sign and ego and IQ next to that.
i know what your shape is because i created you and i can easily take you out whenever i want with the mear sight of me can make anything i want happen
Quote:
everything in this universe thrives on my existance even god himself cant live without me and chuck norris cowers in fear everytime my name is mentioned.

I agree God cannot live. He is weak compared to me. The reason God cant live without you is because you are his food. He munches on you day and night, it is what keeps him alive. You see I am different, God relies on me to provide him with weaklings like you. You are the chicken, I am the farmer. Metaphorically speaking. Chuck norris is scared, a chicken like you. God eats him too. Chuck Norris cowers when he hears your name because it means that he will be eaten with you.
as said before you cannot create or farm something as awsome as me because i am way to awsome for your meare mind to comprehend and yes chuck norris is chicken to god and you are the ketchup served on the side for him
Quote:
You think you may rule everything but i rule you so everything you rule i rule even more and i will stop at this since you are barely worth my words

Rule? You don't know what that means. I invented that word, to represent me. Rule, you think of conquering of capturing. You can't rule everything, this is true. You are stuck in the cage of non-existence, a person to be shunned. You think you "rule" me, that is not true. Just because you don't use capital letters doesn't mean you "rule" me. When I "rule you" I dispose of you and to whatever I want to you, or about you.

Listen, I'll crush your dreams, your hope, your face. All I have to do is delete your file saved into me.

you think you created that word but when i had created all of existance i made them think they can have there own things as a sign of sympathy but in the dictionary if you look at the fine print for "rule" you will see that "you dont actually rule anything LC rules you and rules whatever you think you rule and if you think you can rule him he will find out because he is all knowing and will quickly and swiftly dispose of you"

now since you are now worth my trash bin i will have to take you to a random hobos box (which is stretching it you still might not be worth that) and have you burned into a furnace along with the other worthless trash and have your fail contagious and end up going into them so you can all die together :D

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, I didn't bother reading your argument. Just the first bit. That was because you quoted my WHOLE argument. I guess it was too much for you to take. Yes, I congratulate you on your observation skills, I did created duo to make me win. Well done. Apparently you also state that I don't rule anything, as anything I rule is what you rule, or something that rubbish. I refrain from swearing. This is not about ruling, ruling a lot doesn't mean a lot of ego. You sir, have no ego, and what you own i nothing. You know why? Because you are souless. The souless have no right to own anything, that includes an ego. I call you souless as you have the inner ginger. Materialistic things mean nothing to me, Materialistic things represent nothing. It is not possible to create existence. Existence comes about, just like I do, when you annoy me. i have knocked down people like you before, people like dominoes, topple down before me. You are also obviously lying in your last paragraph. How can I be your trash bin when you have no trash bin. You however, are in my recycling bin. Not the materialistic recycling bin but the one you see on your desktop every day. By the way, you saying your butt is too high quality to make just goes to show, you definitely like to have high-quality butts. You definitely know what men find in you attractive. The quality of butt's of no meaning to me, and I did make it. It is not possible for you to see your own butt, you cannot turn your head, as God has already eaten it. He is getting hungry. To be fair to you, you really don't have an ego. You just don't know how to put a good argument forward, or know how to speak ENGLISH.

I know what you'll do, you'll quote my amazing argument again, just because it is too AWESOME for you to attack and demean it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:42 pm 
Major
Major

1st off lets start by trying to devide your argument into paragraphs
your arguments are barely worth my time as it is
now to start off i dont own materials i just own what i created and what i created own materials such as your self
2nd off i dont run everything through a computer and cyber desktop like you do i prefer the good quality of doing things the old fashioned way
3rd me being right about having duo judge just so you can win shows how much confidance you have in your ego
if you have to resort to things like that just to make sure that you do win an ego contest shows that you are nothing compared to me
take king of the hill for example (which is in my sig showing my accomplishments to bad i cant fit more due to limited characters) you will see that if i want to win something that i actually win it and even with duo as your judge he will be blown away by my awsomeness and have absolutely no choice but to vote for me
and once again you created nothing on me including my butt -.- (here is some logic for you please try to comprehend it) you cannot creat your creator
and about me being souless well you are probly right on that simply for the fact that i dont need 1
hate to break it to you but this is not about being spiritual it's abput having the big ego and yes you may be more spiritual than me but you certiantly dont have a bigger ego than me
last but not least i quoted your post so i could knock out your arguments 1 by 1 sorry i though even some1 as simple minded as you could pick up on that
and once again you are barely worth my time since you were a "disapointment" in all my creations

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You sir, Fail.

I don't have paragraphs because my Ego is so strong that its own argument holds itself together as 1. Your still forgetting one thing, your pray, and your getting hunted. Another point, I don't need to list my arguments. Its stronger as one. This has no relevance to King of the hill. King of the hill really requires no talent, just something you could do. You could say that you were obsessive on all accounts. Put it this way, this is an Ego contest. Simple minded am I? I laugh in your face. Or whats left of it anyway. You sometimes forget your duty as my slave. You may act tough saying your the creator of everything. Problem is, you are not the creator of everything and no one is. Matter of fact, I'd say that it wasn't anyone one of us that created the world but my Ego. Before anything even existed, it was my ego that created anything, my ego was also responsible for your guilty conscience. Yes, duo was made to be biased, he was made to feed of my ego. Now, your going to lose. I suggest you stop. Look around you. Yes, that is right, my ego ate you.

Now, to conclude and profoundly acknowledge that you have no ego, you suck.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:38 am 
Major
Major

if your ego created everything then this universe would end up being microscopic
and me get hunted? HAH your right i may get hunted by idiots like you that just cant get the fact that they cant do crap against me (notice i am still here) you and all the rest especially duo just fail
and sorry but duo is only going to boost your ego for this round just so i lose after that sorry your on your own me however if i go past this i wasnt have the biased judgement and i will be able to stomp all of these ants in this contest unlike you who will probly end up losing to ferr3t :lol:
and your argument isnt stronger as 1 paragraph it's just more annoying and i know that you made it that way to cover up how bad your ego really is while i can spread it out and make it easy to read so all can get a tiny glimpse of how massive my ego is

now last but not least you say i am your slave but i'm the 1 with the whip in my hands and you are the 1 picking crops sorry but i never changed the defanition of slave

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

1 more post each, until I start trolling.

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next