It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 239
Location:                      ★                   The mystical land of Eng
Gender: male
Just browsing, and was wondering to what extend your policy of game/anime only extends.

I was thinking of having popout style with a cardboard box, and the words 'dn ʎɐʍ sıɥ┴' ('this way up' upsidedown).

Technically there is a character who is just a cardboard box (order, in the sandman) but that's more of a graphic novel than a manga (but any cardboard box would be fine).

Haven't decided on other details yet, because I'm not sure if this request is against your rules or not.

_________________
        ★★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★★★ ★★★ ★★  ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
         ★   ★★★ ★★  ★★★
          ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
           ★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:22 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
Posts: 227
If possible, could you make me a screen background?
Pretty much what you do with the signatures just..bigger?

If you can then:

Character Name: Lelouch (if possible something like this img: http://prntscr.com/13bgdj Maybe with his zero outfit in the background
Theme Colour : Red, maybe fire like, whatever you reccomend :D
Style : C4D
Quote: "If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"
"If the King Doesn´t Move, how can the subjects follow?"
Location Of Quote: Your choice :D

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male
fake wrote:
Just browsing, and was wondering to what extend your policy of game/anime only extends.

I was thinking of having popout style with a cardboard box, and the words 'dn ʎɐʍ sıɥ┴' ('this way up' upsidedown).

Technically there is a character who is just a cardboard box (order, in the sandman) but that's more of a graphic novel than a manga (but any cardboard box would be fine).

Haven't decided on other details yet, because I'm not sure if this request is against your rules or not.


Throw me a picture and let me see what it is =)

lkl97 wrote:
If possible, could you make me a screen background?
Pretty much what you do with the signatures just..bigger?

If you can then:

Character Name: Lelouch (if possible something like this img: http://prntscr.com/13bgdj Maybe with his zero outfit in the background
Theme Colour : Red, maybe fire like, whatever you reccomend :D
Style : C4D
Quote: "If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"
"If the King Doesn´t Move, how can the subjects follow?"
Location Of Quote: Your choice :D


a C4D screen is really not that nice ... but ok i do what i can ._.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:42 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 964
Location: Somewhere in his nice place to play !
Gender: male
Character Name: Darth Vader (Don't choose the picture of my old signature)
Theme Color : Red
Style : Your Choice
Quote: George
Location Of Quote: Your choice
I hope you finish my signature before Monday because you said you won't work on weekends.
Thank You

_________________
Alliances: GeNs, HORD, DG

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
Posts: 227
ToushinKaze wrote:
fake wrote:
Just browsing, and was wondering to what extend your policy of game/anime only extends.

I was thinking of having popout style with a cardboard box, and the words 'dn ʎɐʍ sıɥ┴' ('this way up' upsidedown).

Technically there is a character who is just a cardboard box (order, in the sandman) but that's more of a graphic novel than a manga (but any cardboard box would be fine).

Haven't decided on other details yet, because I'm not sure if this request is against your rules or not.


Throw me a picture and let me see what it is =)

lkl97 wrote:
If possible, could you make me a screen background?
Pretty much what you do with the signatures just..bigger?

If you can then:

Character Name: Lelouch (if possible something like this img: http://prntscr.com/13bgdj Maybe with his zero outfit in the background
Theme Colour : Red, maybe fire like, whatever you reccomend :D
Style : C4D
Quote: "If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"
"If the King Doesn´t Move, how can the subjects follow?"
Location Of Quote: Your choice :D


a C4D screen is really not that nice ... but ok i do what i can ._.


Use whatever style you prefer then :D Artists reccomendation :)

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:50 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
environment type sig

Picture URL : http://michgas.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... 344-21.jpg
Theme : Calm
Quote : Life ( bolded in but in the same color the background so it's visible but it's also not normally visible or maybe pop it out?)
Location of Quote: Bottom right

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male
Alrite.. Back to work ._. ~ Had a nice weekend praticing my editing skills ~~

Image

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:51 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
Simply beautiful.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male
lifenstuff wrote:
environment type sig

Picture URL : http://michgas.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... 344-21.jpg
Theme : Calm
Quote : Life ( bolded in but in the same color the background so it's visible but it's also not normally visible or maybe pop it out?)
Location of Quote: Bottom right


Image

lkl97 wrote:
If possible, could you make me a screen background?
Pretty much what you do with the signatures just..bigger?

If you can then:

Character Name: Lelouch (if possible something like this img: http://prntscr.com/13bgdj Maybe with his zero outfit in the background
Theme Colour : Red, maybe fire like, whatever you reccomend :D
Style : C4D
Quote: "If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"
"If the King Doesn´t Move, how can the subjects follow?"
Location Of Quote: Your choice :D


Forgot to ask your screensize lol

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Art Shop -Reopened-
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:03 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 964
Location: Somewhere in his nice place to play !
Gender: male
Hey Kaze, Have you finished my signature ?

_________________
Alliances: GeNs, HORD, DG

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Image
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl