It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male
pbleebait wrote:
I'll do so by bumping :D

Very much apperciated =)

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
Signature
Fantasy character : RupertAngier
Color theme: maybe the zimbabwe flag in the background
Comments of what I picture sort of..: RupertAngier with a smirk
Words: Are you watching closely
With an optional questionmark
Location of words: your discretion..

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male
RupertAngier wrote:
Signature
Fantasy character : RupertAngier
Color theme: maybe the zimbabwe flag in the background
Comments of what I picture sort of..: RupertAngier with a smirk
Words: Are you watching closely
With an optional questionmark
Location of words: your discretion..


Im Sorry I Can't do Real Life People yet.
Thus why i posted this on my introduction

Anime/Game Themed Signature/Avatar Only

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:22 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
Alright thanks sorry about that :|

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:46 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am
Posts: 19
Request Type : Avatar
Anime/Game Character Name : Laguna Loire
Colour Theme : Soft/Shiny/White/Blueish
Comments/Words On Sig/Avatar : Laguna
Location of the words: Below his head (Please make it a bit bigger than the last time and if possible Red or Blueish)

Thanks a lot, Kaze!

_________________
Official leader and founder of: NOVA


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male
Loire wrote:
Request Type : Avatar
Anime/Game Character Name : Laguna Loire
Colour Theme : Soft/Shiny/White/Blueish
Comments/Words On Sig/Avatar : Laguna
Location of the words: Below his head (Please make it a bit bigger than the last time and if possible Red or Blueish)

Thanks a lot, Kaze!


And Done .

Image

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am
Posts: 19
ToushinKaze wrote:
Loire wrote:
Request Type : Avatar
Anime/Game Character Name : Laguna Loire
Colour Theme : Soft/Shiny/White/Blueish
Comments/Words On Sig/Avatar : Laguna
Location of the words: Below his head (Please make it a bit bigger than the last time and if possible Red or Blueish)

Thanks a lot, Kaze!


And Done .

Image


That my friend, is frickin' beautiful! Many thanks. :D

_________________
Official leader and founder of: NOVA


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 pm
Posts: 56
Location: in a galaxy far FAR away
OMG this is so cool!

request type. Sig.
Anime. I dont know whitch anime, can it be a girl with long brown hair that is bloody and some kind of weapon?(daggers swords gun..
Colour theme: Dripping/shattered/red/black
Words on sig. Bloodlust.
location. I dont know just make it look good.

THX!

_________________
Yes its true. The world is going to die a bloody death :D
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 am
Posts: 203
Location: Malaysia
Gender: male
SRGM1998 wrote:
OMG this is so cool!

request type. Sig.
Anime. I dont know whitch anime, can it be a girl with long brown hair that is bloody and some kind of weapon?(daggers swords gun..
Colour theme: Dripping/shattered/red/black
Words on sig. Bloodlust.
location. I dont know just make it look good.

THX!


Couldnt Quite find the right character xD But heck she looks scary and out for blood.

Image

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Kaze's Art Shop
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 pm 
SM Moderator
SM Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1551
Location: England
Gender: male
This is pretty sweet

Request Type : Sig
Anime/Game Character Name : Mario (evil)
Colour Theme : Red/black
Comments/Words On Sig/Avatar : A dark evil kind of mario with possibly a breaking pixelated backdrop. Words GameOver written on it :)
Location of the words: If it could be like

Game (evil mario here) Over

that would be epic :D

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl