It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Best Ways to Earn Blue Tokens (200+ a Day)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 pm 
Private
Private

Achievements
Remember, you can earn up to 64 total achievements, that is including Battle Dawn and Battle Galaxy. Your tokens carry over both games as long as you use the same account for both of them, this gives players an amazing opportunity to have a hefty amount of tokens in the beginnings of new games.

Step 1 - Make a completely new account

If you are planning on joining a new game, but don't have the tokens you wish you had to be one of those guys who hits 20 power in the first tick, this strategy will be your best friend. Make sure when you make the account that you join a world that has passed tick 500, as that is the point that most achievements are awarded.

Once you've planted your colony, you are automatically awarded 100 Blue Tokens, after that you register the new account.

If you want to claim the extra 50 tokens for verifying your e-mail, you should probably use a real e-mail.

Step 2 - Claiming the Easy Achievements

There are 7 Achievements that you can get within the first 10 minutes of playing, they will be displayed in a screenshot below.

As you can see in the screenshot above, I joined a rank 13 alliance and got 4 achievements, earning me 200 blue tokens. If you get lucky enough and get a top 10 alliance, you'll get another 50 tokens. To find the highest alliance you can join, go to the "Alliances" tab and click the Open button, this will bring up a list of open alliances that you are free to join.

Step 3 - Repeating Step 2 on Battle Galaxies

Once you complete Step 2 on Galaxies, you should have around 400-500 Blue tokens ready to use.

Step 4 - Using Offers

I know, I know. "They don't work", that may be true for about 90% of the offers on the website, but if you look well enough, there are a lot of offers that do work and that do not require much at all to complete.

Examples of Working Offers

Post subject: Re: Best Ways to Earn Blue Tokens (200+ a Day)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:24 pm 
Major
Major

this will not earn you 200 tokens a day.

well, it will for about 3-4 days. then you'll have all the easy to earn acheivments and that account can never get them again.

and you cant exactly pass blue tokens around between accounts.

free tokens!

-Baz

Post subject: Re: Best Ways to Earn Blue Tokens (200+ a Day)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:10 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Bump!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]