It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guide made by a Newb.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:20 am 
Private
Private

The name says it all, a guide made by a newb. I'm a good strategist, so don't just ignore it...

Anyway, time for the guide. This only covers what my idea for what to do during the protection time.

First off, get a lot of workers. I'd say that you should at least get it to level 3 or 4, get it to 5 late in the protection period.

Get some good suppliment of the rest too. And make sure you do the bonus thingies!

Anyway, Back to the guide. Make sure you build some scouting stuff to figure out the current situation. Analyze the situation, then pick the team in the lead. If you're a good diplomat, you may even be able to figure out the strategies of the two strongest sides in the world. Or, you could join a less-known alliance and then sneak attack one side, then conbinde the one you helped with the less-known one to form an even bigger one. Diplomacy is CRUCIAL in this game, at least thats what I think...

Anyway, back to the guide. If you have one single rescource that is lacking, boost that one.

Anyway, try to get all 3 types of weapons. If you do, then with a little spying, you should be able to find the weakness of the enemy army.

Well, thats my guide. I'm still new, so I don't know how it will work out, but it looks good to me...

Post subject: Re: Guide made by a Newb.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

welcome to our beloved forum, and congratulation with first post :)

you guide looked pretty good, well explained, it's just one thing. most experienced players leave protection because you gain extra resources from it, even if you get conuqered you are benefitting, you get 50% extra income for 3 times as long as the protection.

but for those who like to stay in protection i would say this is a pretty good guide :P

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Post subject: Re: Guide made by a Newb.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

appreciate it this.

this is my first time playing the game. i went out of protection really early on a previous world and another previous world i didn't like the 1 tic/h. i was raped on the account just before this one.

:p

cheers, i like this guide. i'm a natural tactician too.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]