It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: HOW TO COME IN TOP 50 WITHOUT BOOSTING -------- BY YASH JW
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:46 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

well i myself dont boost much but i will tell u my stats
1) at tick 0 first make only structures till tick 100
2)once u finish your structures start making imf becuase imf r the best
3) never join a allience before u r in top 150 players
4)join only subs so u can relax in your mains protection
5)u must atleast have 200 range units before getting a crystal if u dont have then give away your crysta to a good player so no one will attack u for a crystal
6) never make lots of ops they simply lower your rank and they will be taken by top players
7)never be bullied by top players if they try to bully u just attack them atleast u will not loose your respect
8) make all top players your friends and chat with them help them in all ways
9)make only gates
10)when u think era is gonna end and u want to increase your rank fast make only armour units in last 500 ticks of the era
11) never fight wars they only give u damage
12)never attack a relic

ENJOY THE GAME

THESE R MY PERSONAL STATS I BECAME A GOOD LAYER BY USING THESE STATS

ALL THE BEST :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MAX CONQUERS:28

YASH JW

Post subject: Re: HOW TO COME IN TOP 50 WITHOUT BOOSTING -------- BY YASH JW
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:53 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

pradnya wrote:

You do know that BattleDawn is wargame, right? 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

THESE STATS R FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT A GOOD RANK I MYSELF PLAYED THIS WAY LONG BACK

NOW I AM GOOD PLAYER SEE
FIRST EXPLORE AND LEARN HOW TO FIGHT THEN FIGHT

YASH JW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I know 8-)

and you got a point with some of your arguments but others are not really helpfully for new player.

pradnya wrote:
5)u must atleast have 200 range units before getting a crystal if u dont have then give away your crysta to a good player so no one will attack u for a crystal
6) never make lots of ops they simply lower your rank and they will be taken by top players
7)never be bullied by top players if they try to bully u just attack them atleast u will not loose your respect
9)make only gates
10)when u think era is gonna end and u want to increase your rank fast make only armour units in last 500 ticks of the era
12)never attack a relic

to 1. I agree. Don't waste all your metal and oil on armored units and don't worry about getting conquered at the beginning. Your time will come later.
to 2. Inf units are not the best. It always depends on what kind of units your alliance has as well as on what your enemies have.
to 3. I strongly disagree. Join an alliance as soon as possible. The game is based on teamplay and if it isn't the perfect alliance for you, you can simply join another or create one on your own.
to 4. I am not a fan of subs. They may be helpfully in your first 1-2 eras but then you should be able to stand on your own feet
to 5. Defending your crystal when you don't stand a chance is useless. There is no certain amount of how many units you'd need to have and it also depends to your alliance. Your "give it away to a good player" sounds as farming though and is against the rules.
to 6. agree. Especially when you are without an alliance
to 7. No one should be bullied. If you are in trouble, simply drop your admin a message. He/she will look at it and take action if needed. Its a game about war, so you'll surely get attacked at one or the other point, but not in terms of fouled language and harassment's
to 8. Making friends is the most valuable point on bd. "Always help them" sounds once again as farming/ being a slave colony. Be carefully! And do only what you want to do. If a player ask you to build on another server to be an easy conquer ... don't do that. It could get you banned!
to 9. Not that smart. A useful combo is always a radar and a gate close to each other. It doesn't make sense to be able to teleport anywhere when you have no radar coverage.
to 10. Yep, that helps
to 11. Already said. When you'd like to avoid all fights - try farmville or other games
to 12. never attack a relic <alone>. You won't be able to hold it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:54 am 
Captain
Captain

Ilona wrote:
I know 8-)

and you got a point with some of your arguments but others are not really helpfully for new player.

pradnya wrote:
9)make only gates
12)never attack a relic

to 1. I agree. Don't waste all your metal and oil on armored units and don't worry about getting conquered at the beginning. Your time will come later.
to 2. Inf units are not the best. It always depends on what kind of units your alliance has as well as on what your enemies have.
to 3. I strongly disagree. Join an alliance as soon as possible. The game is based on teamplay and if it isn't the perfect alliance for you, you can simply join another or create one on your own.
to 4. I am not a fan of subs. They may be helpfully in your first 1-2 eras but then you should be able to stand on your own feet
to 5. Defending your crystal when you don't stand a chance is useless. There is no certain amount of how many units you'd need to have and it also depends to your alliance. Your "give it away to a good player" sounds as farming though and is against the rules.
to 6. agree. Especially when you are without an alliance
to 7. No one should be bullied. If you are in trouble, simply drop your admin a message. He/she will look at it and take action if needed. Its a game about war, so you'll surely get attacked at one or the other point, but not in terms of fouled language and harassment's
to 8. Making friends is the most valuable point on bd. "Always help them" sounds once again as farming/ being a slave colony. Be carefully! And do only what you want to do. If a player ask you to build on another server to be an easy conquer ... don't do that. It could get you banned!
to 9. Not that smart. A useful combo is always a radar and a gate close to each other. It doesn't make sense to be able to teleport anywhere when you have no radar coverage.
to 10. Yep, that helps
to 11. Already said. When you'd like to avoid all fights - try farmville or other games
to 12. never attack a relic <alone>. You won't be able to hold it.

LOL!v :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and ilona I have soloed a relic be4... at tick 600 without boosting a single red ;)
and finished it in round 1

but... that was a 3 ticker and conquers lost protection at tick 101 and I had around 120 of them :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Yea personally I hate subs. Like having one sub alliance or (better) a sister alliance I'm good with. But honestly subs just get out of control. Playing F2 right now. This one alliance has 5 subs I think. It's ridiculous. Makes the world so static.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

pradnya wrote:
well i myself dont boost much but i will tell u my stats
9)make only gates
12)never attack a relic

ENJOY THE GAME

THESE R MY PERSONAL STATS I BECAME A GOOD LAYER BY USING THESE STATS

ALL THE BEST :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1) This can be useful in some cases. It all depends on your play style and activity. From the sounds of it though, this looks like a play type where you stay in protection at start. Though it's good advice for newer players to not build units, but focus on their structures first.
2) Nope nope nope. By no means is infantry a better chassis. You can make more of them, sure, but it's all about how you match up against your enemies and what your enemies have to match up against you. There is simply no better chassis.
3) Disagree with this. Join an alliance as soon as you can, but I would suggest finding a quality alliance rather than any. Look for someone who can/will teach you
4) Depends on what kind of sub alliance you join really. Some main alliances are simply looking for numbers to use you as a barricade if something goes wrong (and if it does, you'll be an easy target). Some simply like to have numbers on their side to make them appear stronger than they are. Others are very stringent on their subs being useful. It's not necessarily bad information to tell a new player to try joining a sub to start out, but you should also note, its good to branch out from subs once you get the hang of playing
5) 200 ranged infantry will do absolutely nothing to protect you. That is 7 squads. If you built a proper armor ratio with it, then you got 10 squads of infantry. Any top ranking alliance will take you out in a heartbeat using coordination. As Ilona said, finding a good quality alliance is how you protect your crystal.
6) When you first start out, this can be very true. More experienced players end up abusing the tutorial system and hunt or new players making their OPs to complete the tutorial. But making OPs can be very useful later on. I just suggest you figure out their advantages and uses before making any.
7) While you should try to stand your ground against top players, sometimes it can end worse for you than you intended. Mainly, with lots of nukes.
8) It's good to get to know more experienced players. The top ranking ones are very often experienced. However, as Ilona said, be careful about doing EVERYTHING they say. It could lead to a ban if you happened to take bad advice such as "Jam x alliance for me" or spamming x alliance. Could also get you a bad reputation if they ask you to join an enemy in order to betray them.
9)No no no no no no no no. Radar and gates are an extremely important combination. You need sight as well as the ability to travel quickly. Personally, I find sight to be MORE important than travel. No point in being able to get somewhere if you can't see what's going on. If you expand too quickly, you're VERY likely to lose that area anyways by an enemy or neutral before you get substantial coverage.
10) This is a tactic for boosting your rankings, however, it's a risky tactic as 500 ticks is a long time. You could easily end up in a war near the end of the round by those looking to boost their rankings themselves (by killing others for crystals). You having too much armor and not enough actual units will result in a quick loss for you and then your rank is entirely gone. I personally hunt people near end of era who are growing in rank rapidly exactly for this reason. I know they aren't making quality armies anymore. However, razing all of your OPs is also helpful as you gain workers (and workers can boost your score greatly).
11) Just.... No. Lemme just say this. No Pain, no gain. Applies to BD as well. If you don't attack, you won't gain anything.
12) Don't do so without knowing what you're getting yourself into. You gain much by getting a relic, but you also become a bigger target. If you can't handle the heat, then avoid it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:42 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i am currently playing on F3 and i am a sub leader of RANK 1 allience
my allience rank 7 soon we will reach top 5

that was the style i played when i as new in the game and its for new players mostly :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YASH JW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:59 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Malice your post made me go blind. I hope I typed this message with rgw eufgr qiesa,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:38 am 
Captain
Captain

Abeyant what does it mean which u just posted?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next