It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Rebellion
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:14 pm 
Private
Private

Bear in mind! This is a long term strategy that is only advised if you are able to persevere through trouble.

This strategy is used to both free yourself and others as well as weaken your enemy.

1. Get conquered. That's how it all begins.

2. Plant agents. These agents are the long term sleeper agents. Plant a few of them in some of the enemy alliance's colonies, not all.

3. Build up friendships with any and all neighbors that are conquered from the same alliance or colony. Have them follow steps 1,4, and 5.

4. Plant some quicker use agents on the other colonies. Use them to launch terrorist strikes on those colonies.

5. Build up troops, lots of them.

This is where you have a choice. You can do one of two things. On one hand, you can get all Spartacus on their a**es and get your friends to revolt at the same time. Hopefully, you and your allies can hold out against the onslaught. More heroic, and will inspire many other rebellions like it, but high risk. Use if you want your cause to be public.

OR

You can wait till something happens, like the enemy gets involved in a war. While they're occupied, you can quietly rebel. While not as flashy, you can do this more successfully. Use if you don't want to lose all those unit's you've built.

Once free, you can go about your business, get revenge, quit the world. Your call.

Post subject: Re: Rebellion
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:42 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

or u can just suicide and spam them so much times they no longer think it's worth it

u really are over complicating things...

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:

BG:

free tokens!

Post subject: Re: Rebellion
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hmm, that's how I got to hold my share of territory in Mars 2...
Oh man, I feel as newbie as I'll ever be.
Spoiler:

I feel like a total idiot relying on all the steps mentioned below:
Grizzlehiem6 wrote:
Bear in mind! This is a long term strategy that is only advised if you are able to persevere through trouble.

This strategy is used to both free yourself and others as well as weaken your enemy.

1. Get conquered. That's how it all begins.

2. Plant agents. These agents are the long term sleeper agents. Plant a few of them in some of the enemy alliance's colonies, not all.

3. Build up friendships with any and all neighbors that are conquered from the same alliance or colony. Have them follow steps 1,4, and 5.

4. Plant some quicker use agents on the other colonies. Use them to launch terrorist strikes on those colonies.

5. Build up troops, lots of them.

This is where you have a choice. You can do one of two things. On one hand, you can get all Spartacus on their a**es and get your friends to revolt at the same time. Hopefully, you and your allies can hold out against the onslaught. More heroic, and will inspire many other rebellions like it, but high risk. Use if you want your cause to be public.

OR

You can wait till something happens, like the enemy gets involved in a war. While they're occupied, you can quietly rebel. While not as flashy, you can do this more successfully. Use if you don't want to lose all those unit's you've built.

Once free, you can go about your business, get revenge, quit the world. Your call.

I can't believe that I have to do all this so that I could actually play the game. It took me over 600 ticks to dominate Mars 2. But hey, on the bright side I accomplished something.

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).