It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1554
Gender: female
No need to be sorry ;)

I agree with you that 12 was most common and 10 is still a hard task on an earth world. Lets see how this voting proceed and also what the players telling to me....

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Posts: 1729
Gender: male
Ilona wrote:
No need to be sorry ;)

I agree with you that 12 was most common and 10 is still a hard task on an earth world. Lets see how this voting proceed and also what the players telling to me....


Yeah for anyone who wants to vote for this please click on the link below and vote.
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=22919

Let the Admiins know that a lot of us want 12 members in an alliance for the Championship Era not 10.

Day of Darkness

_________________
XOXO, Sky, Meow, COPS, CRAP, RAWR, SAGA, RoL, GS, XI, UTM, AoD, ECHO, TSK, Cbop.

RIP Mo.
Image
Image
Thanks Kenny.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 725
forget that, make an option to vote for solo :P

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am
Posts: 223
hmm... would be nice if everyone has a new account to participate this championship..

:mrgreen:

fair daily voting blues...bla bla bla...where no one banks blues...

it kinda defeats the purpose of some having 10K blues banking... while others hard earn boosting reds :)

if not..do a "registration fee entry" ^^ 100reds per colony and or 200 blues per colony... 8-)

minimize the farming colonies...we all want to see everyone moving... not conquered through out era anyways...

its still interesting to see or know who will be at the championship.. im finally going to claim the MVP NOOB's championship!! :twisted: :lol: waahahaha....if im lucky MVP slacker is a bonus!! :lol:

see how it goes, still a freelancer... :mrgreen:

_________________
The martian god as they say...


-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 725
SoF wrote:
hmm... would be nice if everyone has a new account to participate this championship..

:mrgreen:

fair daily voting blues...bla bla bla...where no one banks blues...

it kinda defeats the purpose of some having 10K blues banking... while others hard earn boosting reds :)

if not..do a "registration fee entry" ^^ 100reds per colony and or 200 blues per colony... 8-)

minimize the farming colonies...we all want to see everyone moving... not conquered through out era anyways...

its still interesting to see or know who will be at the championship.. im finally going to claim the MVP NOOB's championship!! :twisted: :lol: waahahaha....if im lucky MVP slacker is a bonus!! :lol:

see how it goes, still a freelancer... :mrgreen:


Not gonna happen.
1. There will be no population to conquer if we force an entry fee.
2. There is no issue with people banking blues. They EARNED those as well or they worked for them. Many bank and prepare for eras. This is no different. You have a month to prepare and bank if you want to. Everyone is on even playing ground in that case.
3. There is no such thing as "hard earned boosting reds". Either you have the money to donate or you don't. And it doesn't mean you'll win just because you have money. Activity and coordination can beat money any day.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:18 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4747
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
Yes Josh, but you know what beats actvity and coordination? Activity, coordination, and money. xD

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:12 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 964
Location: Somewhere in his nice place to play !
Gender: male
I have a question admins, mods: if all the veteran players join Earth 6 in April 2013 there will be no body on other servers !

_________________
Alliances: GeNs, HORD, DG

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1866
georgeshelou wrote:
I have a question admins, mods: if all the veteran players join Earth 6 in April 2013 there will be no body on other servers !


I don't see a question in there ;)

But yes, that is correct. All will (and should) focus on this era.

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 337
Location: Under YouR BeD !!
Gender: male
Milanos wrote:
georgeshelou wrote:
I have a question admins, mods: if all the veteran players join Earth 6 in April 2013 there will be no body on other servers !


I don't see a question in there ;)

But yes, that is correct. All will (and should) focus on this era.


I think this is a good thing , free's up the other worlds from total domination from the same players everyround and give's room to breath for new players to emerge and actually enjoy the game , kinda making these worlds new player worlds and the champ.. elite world the one to compete in ..and were all the old and new legends have a place to actually finally get on level ground against each other ....& i hope the MAP will one day reflect the Granduer of it all .

_________________
NUTZ ~ Nucking FutZ
FKU ~ Fanatic KilleRS Unit


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
o.O

saving up blue for a free win era on m3

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl