It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Beginning Of An Era
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

"Spamming Conquers and Resource Outpost will make you successful."
FALSE!

If you begin without an alliance it is best to build up your farms and resource facilities and then go for conquers and resource outpost.

If you begin with an alliance select 2-4 members to get resource outpost and conquers, the remaining members will build up their facilities and army.

"What build should I use for ticks 1-50?"
Medium or Heavy Units

A lot of people will be using infantry the first 50 ticks, if you get ahead and build medium or heavy units you will have the upper hand in battles.

"Where should I relocate my colony/castle?"
It is best to locate your colony/castle fairly close to the "farming grounds" and near a lot of resource outpost.

If you are without an alliance at the beginning it is best to locate you colony away from a major alliance but near a decent amount of "farming colonies".

If you are in alliance it is best to have your hive near the "farming grounds" and near lots of resource outpost. Scout where a lot of new players placed their colony the era before, also find a place where there are a lot of resource outpost close by.

"How do I choose an alliance I want to join?"
Watch and get to know the members and leader.

The better you know the leader and members, the better you will be able to work together and be successful during the era.

Post subject: Re: Beginning Of An Era
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

nccoryg wrote:
"What build should I use for ticks 1-50?"
Medium or Heavy Units

A lot of people will be using infantry the first 50 ticks, if you get ahead and build medium or heavy units you will have the upper hand in battles.

But infantry have bonus damage against against Medium units, so it wouldn't make sense to build "medium" units to anti inft? Also Heavy units don't get an advantage bonus damage against inft...

The only reason you would start with something other than inft is because most people in early ticks build concussive units, you should mention that since medium and heavy units don't really give you the upper hand in battles.

INFT IS THE BEST CHASSIS!!! AAAAGH! :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]