It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Most Important Thing To Win! For Everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

From what i have noticed from my come back on M2 people DO NOT PLAY as a team. This is really sad because it's making things really easy for teams to win, especially donating teams. I'm on Rank 1 alliance on M2 and conquered 2 top 5 alliances consecutively without losing much armor (For me, dont know about my team mates).

Now These teams could have killed Me and the other 2 guys who attacked with me if they actually defended each other. For some reason noone defended each other and got killed 1 by 1. This is really sad to see how player mentality is becoming. I really would like everyone to understand that their colony and their members' colonies are ONE. If one of them is conquered then they're ALL DOOMED. People have to learn how touse nukes and spies and shields. Don't just fill up ur shield to 12 tiks because sometiems that's counter productive since the ENEMY could end up sending more units. Everything you do during the war should have a purpose and be done strategically.

I really hope that people understand that they should play as a team. This is a team game and numbers and team count for 3/4 of the criteria for winning. In my opinion and previous experiences a well coordinated and team playing alliance can take out a huge donating alliance where their players play solo.

Regards :)

Can't Stop Me!

Post subject: Re: Most Important Thing To Win! For Everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:35 pm 
Captain
Captain

i know what you meen on m3 are alliance TEC didnt work togather and we where rank 5 then we all pulled together and started to work together then became rank 2 alliance with little if any effort.

Taz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Of course wen u guys work 2gether u will kill every1. Especially when ur defending attacks against an alliance. the most important thing is to defend ur friends and unite ur troops and that way u will kill any force no matter how big

Can't Stop Me!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

Yea a lot of noobs dont like to get the point of this :P
Hopefully we have a new generation of teamwork comming up, becuase so far recently its just been new players, trying to do it solo like you said :roll:

Hope this topic will help people passing by though, becuase teamwork is key, and its getting way to easy to take out alliances now and day :|

Relics Held Total: 19
Eras Played: To Many [/size];)
Years Yet To Play: Maybe 4 or 5 :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 am 
Private
Private

I agree with this. I was leading an alliance in M2 last era (FFOM) and we lost because half the alliance went to war without the others, meaning we dropped out from winning tokens to finish in 4th place.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]