It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 212  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:13 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 pm
Posts: 1
Name: Funk yourmama
Language preferred: English
Timezone: US pacific Time(TJ)
Contact Details PM

Experience (Optional): None total noob
Extra Info (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2389
Location: Stalker!
funkyourmama wrote:
Name: Funk yourmama
Language preferred: English
Timezone: US pacific Time(TJ)
Contact Details PM

Experience (Optional): None total noob
Extra Info (Optional):

Assigned. If your mentor does not contact you within 24 hours please PM me.

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm
Posts: 3
Gender: male
Name: Michael ( ign Conqueror atm)
Language preferred:
Timezone: EST
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Email: Ferguson_Michaels@yahoo.com Skype: Michael1q2w
Experience: I have played Kong BD a good bit and if I get into a good alliance I generally do well but new to the original Battle Dawn
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2389
Location: Stalker!
michael1q2w wrote:
Name: Michael ( ign Conqueror atm)
Language preferred:
Timezone: EST
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it): Email: Ferguson_Michaels@yahoo.com Skype: Michael1q2w
Experience: I have played Kong BD a good bit and if I get into a good alliance I generally do well but new to the original Battle Dawn
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

Assigned. If mentor does not contact you within 24 hours please PM me.

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 am
Posts: 1
I am in need of support, assistance and protection.

Can I get a mentor ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:48 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:22 am
Posts: 8
Well i played BT some time ago and had TOP1 alliance then but cause i was a new then i did couple mistackes and lost ewrything.After that i lost my intrest.

Now I"m trying to start again fresh with new acc and hope to get a mentor.
I have wish to learn more about BT so yeah mentor is wery welcome.

I"m using skype.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:23 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2389
Location: Stalker!
Lordreivax wrote:
I am in need of support, assistance and protection.

Can I get a mentor ?

Hey there, fill out this form and we'll get you a mentor:
Code:
Name:
Language preferred:
Timezone:
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):
Experience (Optional):
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):

GT4GOD wrote:
Well i played BT some time ago and had TOP1 alliance then but cause i was a new then i did couple mistackes and lost ewrything.After that i lost my intrest.

Now I"m trying to start again fresh with new acc and hope to get a mentor.
I have wish to learn more about BT so yeah mentor is wery welcome.

I"m using skype.

You too. ;)

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 pm
Posts: 1
Name:FloydPinkus
Language preferred: English
Timezone:Eastern
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):
Experience (Optional):Basic
Extra Info (Optional):
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 am
Posts: 1
Name:Jason23 (This is my IGN)
Language preferred: English
Timezone:AEST
Contact Details (Please include your Skype username if you have it, if you don't, we would appreciate it if you got it):PM me
Experience (Optional):enough to get around but need more skills
Extra Info (Optional):I mostly play on fantasy 3
Prefered Mentor (Optional):


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Adopt-A-Newb Center
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:17 pm
Posts: 88
Gender: male
LOL! I want to be a mentor, but i dont want to have skype :| im already mentoring and helping a self made alliance in F3 helping them to keep up good worker amount having a good army gettng conquers and other stufff im a Uncertified mentor! LOL!

_________________
Elite Player and Founder of DOOM Alliance since the old clients.
ULTIMATEDOOM from Mars 2, Earth 3, Earth 2, Fantasy 3, Galaxy 4.
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 212  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl