It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Random
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ahh good Ole Random is here...Well I have been playing for lets see 4 years I think... Since Beta...I Have only led 2 alliances in my career but I won with both those being CRH and oVo...I have won with AUA...I have also won with plenty others about 8+...I don't consider myself a Legend but a Veteran...I'm really a chill person to get along with...I love this game so much lol I have announced Retirement 3 times already and I still Come back...But alot of people probably don't remember me from the OC cause I always went under a different name every era ( Unfortunatley I didn't know I should've used the same one so people would know me lol ) But in the NC I'm staying with Random of MLG or Random...How ever the Naming is going now that they changed it...But forums as Random...

I would like to say I'm respected around here on BD but I'm sure there are some people who think otherwise in some scenarios where I may have argued with them...But I try to make friends not enemies...

I was a Jr. Mod here in the community but had Enternet problems so I was removed due to Inactivity through the months of June and July...But I am trying to work my way back into the modding community they are great people...

Like I said I love the game so if you ever want to play hit me up I'll see if I can make time...( I probably will be able to )...But I would also like to announce my Love for Simmen....I LOVE YOU ( no homo )

I would also like to say Whats up to all my BD fans out there...

Yours Truly,
~Random~

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

Post subject: Re: Random
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

welcome back Random,

i was just wondering who you were given i'm sortish new to the game and here it was, your intro ...

btw i loved your description of arogance :)

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best."
(Thank You PurpleAce)

Post subject: Re: Random
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ah yes Arrogance lol

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]