It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Father and Son team
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 am 
Private
Private

Hello guys I just wanna say Hello and introduce myself.I have been playing for about 2 weeks and just signed up my son to play also.Currently we are in Earth #2 bottom of Antarctica between S.America and Africa.His colony name is "fat ice cream man of fudge" and I'm "Mustard MakerII" We are kinda just waiting to hop on the next Earth world that resets.We are looking for a Alliance that we take us in.I see theres a alliance called NEWB that seems kinda positive in teaching and learning the game.One question is at Earth #2 why did the ticks stop is that a sign of the end battle?I see alot of chatter about SAGE versus CAE and well since my radar is so small I cant even see what going on really.A little bit more about us is we live right outside Chicago and my son is almost 11 and I'm 31.If you live in the Midwest you know that the winters can be rough going.Please send us a invite with some stuff about you as a player, and your Alliance as far as what you expect from us and what we can expect from you.We will certainly be active as players but might need some direction by experienced players and leaders.Take Care.

Post subject: Re: Father and Son team
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 am 
Private
Private

Just noticed that I already had an intro here opps sorry disregard....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]