It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Rawk here! Ready for vehicles!
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:36 am 
News Team
News Team

I am WuXing fearless leader of the UnderGround. I welcome you. I can not keep any mechanics alive so we march.

I have never visited the sugarplum fields of Spiral Mountain they do sound very nice and pleasant. I hope those memories keep you warm during the long nights on the battle field, because these battle fields are dark, cold and lonely at times. The smell of dead still to this day bothers me.

Sir RawkHawk2010 if I survive Battle Dawn I would like to move to the sugarplum fields of Spiral Mountain and start a little bunny ranch and put all the screams for mercy behind me.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:39 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

While there are quite a lot of vehicles to choose from, this game is primarily a strategy game that involves a lot of communication between players. Purely from your topic, I would think you may have expectations on the game purely based on the description you read. I'm not quite sure BD is what you were looking for exactly, but stick around and I'm sure you'll find to love it :D

If you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out anytime.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey mate! Welcome!

Hope you enjoy this game - don't be shy, you can get lots of help on these forums!

Did you see the trouser snake in the spiritual successor of Banjo Kazooie yet?! Is your name a reference to Paper Mario?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]