It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: George's Fantasy Tales
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I have walked these lands for countless days upon innumerable nights. The faces of the enemies I have slain run together like paint on a canvass in a rainstorm. The sword sharp.

I have left the evidence of my travels in the brush strokes of red that trace a myriad of characters across the landscape, all standing for the same word; death. It is not all the blood of my enemies, no, plenty of my own have I left, this is my writ of honor, drawn from the blood that I have shed. This sword is sharp.

The direction in which I travel is a meaningless as the foes who lay bloodies and broken in my wake, from the mightiest of empires to the most insignificant of villages, they all die the same and my feet continue to move, one before the other. They would call me weak, for I stand alone and I am alone, but the word reduces to a mangled cry as lung and spine are severed in severed in one swift stroke. They would underestimate me, wishing to learn for themselves how sharp the sword is. All fools and noobs.

All dead fools.

I walk this Earth a drifting specter with a red stained sword, but fresh coats await at every step to quench it's thirst.

My sword is sharp

He who walks the fire breathes

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Post subject: Re: George's Fantasy Tales
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:50 am 
Private
Private

Nice picture

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 am 
Captain
Captain

georgeshelou wrote:
I have walked these lands for countless days upon innumerable nights. The faces of the enemies I have slain run together like paint on a canvass in a rainstorm. The sword sharp.

I have left the evidence of my travels in the brush strokes of red that trace a myriad of characters across the landscape, all standing for the same word; death. It is not all the blood of my enemies, no, plenty of my own have I left, this is my writ of honor, drawn from the blood that I have shed. This sword is sharp.

The direction in which I travel is a meaningless as the foes who lay bloodies and broken in my wake, from the mightiest of empires to the most insignificant of villages, they all die the same and my feet continue to move, one before the other. They would call me weak, for I stand alone and I am alone, but the word reduces to a mangled cry as lung and spine are severed in severed in one swift stroke. They would underestimate me, wishing to learn for themselves how sharp the sword is. All fools and noobs.

All dead fools.

I walk this Earth a drifting specter with a red stained sword, but fresh coats await at every step to quench it's thirst.

My sword is sharp

He who walks the fire breathes

My gun have no recoil...

you are an active player. you just need more luck :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:00 am 
Captain
Captain

Chapter 2 :?: :arrow:

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]