It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2227
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
MissSilverFyre wrote:
Tenkai wrote:
you'll be gone in 2 weeks tops. if you stay longer i'll
Spoiler:
do nothing interesting


What makes you say that?

it's what always happens.

_________________
MIA spammer.

contact me through:
PSN TenkaiNankobu
KIK TenkaiNankobu


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:23 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 239
Location: The Forsaken Realm
Gender: male
Good Luck in the game

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 am
Posts: 11
Location: Moon
Gender: female
Tenkai wrote:
it's what always happens.


So it's more or less an assumption based on the actions of other people. And you are also probably saying it because I joined do to my bf playing. And even though those who quit probably did so because they lost, they probably don't know how to play strategy based games all too well. Although I thank you for the post, I don't appreciate the assumption that I'm going to quit something when you don't necessarily know anything about me aside from what I've written already.

Harbinger745 wrote:
Good Luck in the game


Thank you. :)

_________________
Image
^^Signature/Avy created by MissSilverFyre^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:49 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 7970
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
I'm pretty sure he meant the forum

well we have weird ppl here that has scared off girls after girls

to the point of some guys have to preten- oops shouldn't say more

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2227
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
MissSilverFyre wrote:
Tenkai wrote:
it's what always happens.


So it's more or less an assumption based on the actions of other people. And you are also probably saying it because I joined do to my bf playing. And even though those who quit probably did so because they lost, they probably don't know how to play strategy based games all too well. Although I thank you for the post, I don't appreciate the assumption that I'm going to quit something when you don't necessarily know anything about me aside from what I've written already.


you have no idea what you're talking about. we're going to get along just fine ^-^b

_________________
MIA spammer.

contact me through:
PSN TenkaiNankobu
KIK TenkaiNankobu


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 239
Location: The Forsaken Realm
Gender: male
aister wrote:
I'm pretty sure he meant the forum

well we have weird ppl here that has scared off girls after girls

to the point of some guys have to preten- oops shouldn't say more

One of the top players in F2 is suposedly a "girl", but there is a 90% chance she is a swetty fat dude... :?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 7970
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
there are no girl on the internet

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 239
Location: The Forsaken Realm
Gender: male
aister wrote:
there are no girl on the internet

Yes there are...but the question is where?
Spoiler:
No spoiler for you, look for them on your own

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 453
Gender: male
welcome to the chaos of BD

wait what, a girl



'sees girl on internet'
Spoiler:
Image

_________________
Image


skype thoth.moon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 am
Posts: 11
Location: Moon
Gender: female
lol I'm sure we will get along just fine. And ya'll just remember I'm taken. ;P

_________________
Image
^^Signature/Avy created by MissSilverFyre^^


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl