It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:38 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
giraffestock wrote:
gunsgunsguns wrote:
welp if they see spam here then they might take your job over tenkia :D

no one could replace the mighty, spamming, spamster tenkia :lol:

no one other them me :evil:

you need to be here at least a year first...

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 451
Gender: male
well you have a long way to go, and a short time to get there,
your east bound just watch ol'Tenkia run!

Keep your foot hard on the peddle,
son never mind them brakes,
let it all hang out 'cause you've got a run to make.

_________________
Image


skype thoth.moon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 81
Gender: male
gunsgunsguns wrote:
well you have a long way to go, and a short time to get there,
your east bound just watch ol'Tenkia run!

Keep your foot hard on the peddle,
son never mind them brakes,
let it all hang out 'cause you've got a run to make.

:lol: no im already the king

_________________
no


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
giraffestock wrote:
gunsgunsguns wrote:
well you have a long way to go, and a short time to get there,
your east bound just watch ol'Tenkia run!

Keep your foot hard on the peddle,
son never mind them brakes,
let it all hang out 'cause you've got a run to make.

:lol: no im already the king

heresey!

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:24 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2708
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
giraffestock wrote:
gunsgunsguns wrote:
well you have a long way to go, and a short time to get there,
your east bound just watch ol'Tenkia run!

Keep your foot hard on the peddle,
son never mind them brakes,
let it all hang out 'cause you've got a run to make.

:lol: no im already the king

heresey!


Lynch Giraffestock!

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
bandwagoning.

Lynch giraffestock!

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2708
Gender: male
Giraffe, I know you don't get the joke, and I will tell you why. You are not a experienced spammer. Your time will come but patience is key. You don't wanna end up like Aister do you?


(Turns out Aister was arrested today for being a child ________)
^jk

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 81
Gender: male
ok... yah im just a little bit of a noob read the post

I have got nothing

but i have friends who know stuff


so they will help me


anyone know maxattack???

_________________
no


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
giraffestock wrote:
anyone know maxattack???

master max *eyes tear up* where art thou?

Jake wrote:
(Turns out Aister was arrested today for being a child_____)


seems legit

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Noob
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 81
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
giraffestock wrote:
anyone know maxattack???

master max *eyes tear up* where art thou?

Jake wrote:
(Turns out Aister was arrested today for being a child_____)


seems legit

:P he showed me this game

_________________
no


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl