It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:12 pm
Posts: 1897
Location: Lancaster, UK
Good to see you still kicking around - You don't know me though, I just know you from seeing you around the forum.

_________________
MGH, BYZ, =T=, XOXO, Neko, Meow, CAE, DRAW, ROTR, Sky, EVIL, RAWR, MiG
Leader of BD's first ever 100k+ alliance. (Sky - 100740 score - M1A2)
Kongregate World Admin
Galaxy 1+2 World Admin


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 am
Posts: 1831
Location: England
Gender: male
Holy crap it's Ryu.

_________________
Image
Zal.
Only Zul of The Fridge


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 am
Posts: 4767
Location: In your closet , the netherlands
Gender: male
Zhester wrote:
Holy crap it's Ryu.

*points and stares*

_________________
ImageImage
best rank/Best rank of alliance which I led 1#
Most amount of crystals/relics held 355/3
Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 pm
Posts: 741
Location: Seminole, FL
Gender: male
OMG it's Ryu! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now only Mel needs to come back and all shall be complete!

EDIT: What's with everyone being in the Army too? I mean, I'M in the Army, but i'm in the reserves. So you know, I'm a weekend warrior. :|

_________________
Back from hiatus!
M1 - TwF
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:24 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 3027
Location: Look outside of the window, look to the tree... See the figure? That's not me.
Gender: male
Do or Die wrote:
OMG it's Ryu! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now only Mel needs to come back and all shall be complete!

EDIT: What's with everyone being in the Army too? I mean, I'M in the Army, but i'm in the reserves. So you know, I'm a weekend warrior. :|



Weekend warrior? You mean you sit and drink beer at your base all week long and in the weekends you go and play World of Warcraft as a true warrior? :mrgreen:



Melfice is gone, yeah and don't expect him back :(


Ryuu, you do not remember me probably, I do remember you. I feel like a stalker, I am watching you closely, every move you make.

Until you take your clothes off :mrgreen:

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander V


Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 pm
Posts: 741
Location: Seminole, FL
Gender: male
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Do or Die wrote:
OMG it's Ryu! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now only Mel needs to come back and all shall be complete!

EDIT: What's with everyone being in the Army too? I mean, I'M in the Army, but i'm in the reserves. So you know, I'm a weekend warrior. :|



Weekend warrior? You mean you sit and drink beer at your base all week long and in the weekends you go and play World of Warcraft as a true warrior? :mrgreen:



Melfice is gone, yeah and don't expect him back :(


Ryuu, you do not remember me probably, I do remember you. I feel like a stalker, I am watching you closely, every move you make.

Until you take your clothes off :mrgreen:

I don't play WoW, I play Starcraft Brood War. Melfice can't be gone! :cry:

_________________
Back from hiatus!
M1 - TwF
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 3027
Location: Look outside of the window, look to the tree... See the figure? That's not me.
Gender: male
Do or Die wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Do or Die wrote:
OMG it's Ryu! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now only Mel needs to come back and all shall be complete!

EDIT: What's with everyone being in the Army too? I mean, I'M in the Army, but i'm in the reserves. So you know, I'm a weekend warrior. :|



Weekend warrior? You mean you sit and drink beer at your base all week long and in the weekends you go and play World of Warcraft as a true warrior? :mrgreen:



Melfice is gone, yeah and don't expect him back :(


Ryuu, you do not remember me probably, I do remember you. I feel like a stalker, I am watching you closely, every move you make.

Until you take your clothes off :mrgreen:

I don't play WoW, I play Starcraft Brood War. Melfice can't be gone! :cry:



He's using his panzer tank to blow up random objects as a training.

I have heard he names his favourite target "Rederoin".


If a military base ever opens in the city of Amersfoort.

Be on your guard.

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander V


Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 pm
Posts: 9
Gender: male
Anyone from the old guys still here? :D LOL

I finished army, thought I'd say hello.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 am
Posts: 1759
Location: You see that mansion across the road? Yeah, there
Gender: male
welcome back a few of the older guys are still hanging around somewhere

_________________
Best rank:1
Most Crystals:34
Most power:192
Best alliance finished:1st


Skype: ads126bd

The Silent Spammer.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
Ryuuzaki wrote:
Anyone from the old guys still here? :D LOL

I finished army, thought I'd say hello.


hello there old person.

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl