It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:59 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 81
Gender: male
OmegaXII wrote:
ah ok

if you need any help you can visit the adop-a-newb-center

Adopt-A-Newb-Center

and yes spam is a good place (since its dying because of loss of spammers)


Ill check it out


OmegaXII wrote:
:lol: wheres everyone else i wonder? like aister and tenkai


Who?

_________________
no


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
Aister was lurking this thread like 4 minutes ago.


And Tenkai I haven't seen since last night. He might as well be retired, considering how inactive he is. I just hope when I come back this forum will be a lot better than it is.


Aister and Tenkai are spammers/forumers. Oh and for the adopt a newb thing, you might want to look into getting skype if you don't have it so your mentor can chat with you.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
especially if your mentor is me :D lol well i guess it depends on your timezone

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
It's been a long time....

Please tell me ur real name, ur email address, Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, age, gender, address, picture of you, pictures of your girlfriend, pictures of your younger sisters, pictures of your older sisters, pictures of the cutest girl in your class, pictures of the cutest girl in your school, pictures of the cutest girl in your neighborhood.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
aister wrote:
It's been a long time....

Please tell me ur real name, ur email address, Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, age, gender, address, picture of you, pictures of your girlfriend, pictures of your younger sisters, pictures of your older sisters, pictures of the cutest girl in your class, pictures of the cutest girl in your school, pictures of the cutest girl in your neighborhood.

and theres the other creeper :lol:

hes jk btw incase you wanted to run

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
Omega don't ruin the fun

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
well we dont wanna scare away our newest spammer

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:13 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts: 81
Gender: male
OmegaXII wrote:
aister wrote:
It's been a long time....

Please tell me ur real name, ur email address, Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, age, gender, address, picture of you, pictures of your girlfriend, pictures of your younger sisters, pictures of your older sisters, pictures of the cutest girl in your class, pictures of the cutest girl in your school, pictures of the cutest girl in your neighborhood.

and theres the other creeper :lol:

hes jk btw incase you wanted to run

O.o Stalker much?

_________________
no


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
giraffestock wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:
aister wrote:
It's been a long time....

Please tell me ur real name, ur email address, Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, age, gender, address, picture of you, pictures of your girlfriend, pictures of your younger sisters, pictures of your older sisters, pictures of the cutest girl in your class, pictures of the cutest girl in your school, pictures of the cutest girl in your neighborhood.

and theres the other creeper :lol:

hes jk btw incase you wanted to run

O.o Stalker much?

see? he couldve left right there and never came back all because of you

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
He isn't scared of Aister. I see great things for you, oh wise giraffe. Just make sure to get along with our other animals. Simmen the pink pony, Goldenpaw the (Lion?), and Alexander the kitty.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl