It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Your feedback about the Battle score
Poll ended at Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am
1. I love the new Battle Score - It's great! 48%  48%  [ 235 ]
2. Please remove the Battle Score - it was better without 25%  25%  [ 124 ]
3. I like the idea - however it needs some tweaks (please explain) 27%  27%  [ 133 ]
Total votes : 492
 Post subject: Re: Battle Score - your feedback
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Ourania wrote:
I m sorry most players voted that they like the new system but i wonder....do they understand what they voted for?

not everything can be put to vote.

if you made a poll suggesting that in a battle there will be a bonus of 200% to armies of colonies whose power is less than 1/2 of their enemies, you would also get 50% yes.

in 18 pages i still haven't seen even 1 player with a well known reputation that voted yes and explained why.

e1 is starting in half an hour. good luck to everyone, we will see how it goes.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It will go as everything goes in BD. Poorly and without any comprehension or sign of wanting to improve on the side of the BD staff.

Add the eras won by the people who said no to this system. Add the eras won by the guys who said yes. It will be no contest. Decision is not taken by "stupidity in numbers" but by looking to those who excel in a certain field. And we, for one reason or another, have proven again and again that we are good at this.

So any half brained service provider (aka BD staff) will listen to its VIP clients, the once who bring all the money and all the charm of the game, and do what we ask: take this stupid score system out completely.

Will they do it? My experience say they won't, they will continue to be stubborn and clueless as they have always been, and then, in a few weeks time, half way through E1 they will make another change (noone knows what, not even them) and completely change the balance of the game again. Affecting strategy, making tokens spent useless, destroying entire teams' efforts. And they will do it without even apologizing.

I am tired of explaining to these people again and again how foolish they are. I have had better success in teaching snails how to win track events.

I can only hope that the only one who thinks with something else than her backside among BD staff (Ilona) will be allowed to fix this properly.

Merry Xmas BD fools who spend money to be made a joke off by the BD crew (I include myself here). And Happy New year

D

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

This is definately a right direction to reward battling.
Now the system gives u a status by score, but if u want to make it even better, turn the kills made as salvage or funds, so that u can wn your future wars aswell.

The score u gain from fighting gives u losses and with dropped power, its harder to manage the future wars.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 pm 
Private
Private

Lol deadman u think i kno nothing about the game ?
u treat me like some1 who played just an era or something -.-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 pm 
Private
Private

Ideas.
1. If you lose the battle you get 0 points. Power doesn't matter. That should stop the suicide attacks for points.
2. To protect new players and weak players, then you cannot attack anyone that has less than half your power and you cannot attack anyone with more than double your power. That means players can only attack other players that are on their skill level. Of course this will mean that the players that are raising their power levels quickly will have fewer conquer opportunities and fewer xtal opportunities.
Just a couple of ideas that might make this system work. I am Griff Watching on f2. Was in the winning alliance on f2 last era as griffintalley . Currently I am ranked 25th at the time of this post. I am still fairly new and I don't think the scoring system is fair to all and actually helps the weaker players too much. have a great day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

why can't it just be removed for now and added later with changes if it gets better somehow. IT IS OBVIOUS that this is a bad update, seriously it is BAD and it's obvious that it is. Tons of players now have commented on it's bad quality PLEASE do something ASAP.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

I wonder if u pull a vote - Should cheating be allowed?

i bet voting result will be yes! So should you Admins follow voting results?

Cause this battle score system is like helping cheating.

Hope Admins can see it too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

ourania, ofc the admins just won't look at the poll, they do read and follow the discussions thoroughly. And tbh, the ideas and the debates are more important than the vote itself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

griffintalley wrote:
Ideas.
1. If you lose the battle you get 0 points. Power doesn't matter. That should stop the suicide attacks for points.
2. To protect new players and weak players, then you cannot attack anyone that has less than half your power and you cannot attack anyone with more than double your power. That means players can only attack other players that are on their skill level. Of course this will mean that the players that are raising their power levels quickly will have fewer conquer opportunities and fewer xtal opportunities.
Just a couple of ideas that might make this system work. I am Griff Watching on f2. Was in the winning alliance on f2 last era as griffintalley . Currently I am ranked 25th at the time of this post. I am still fairly new and I don't think the scoring system is fair to all and actually helps the weaker players too much. have a great day.

I think the losing battle gives you 0 score is already in :) You only get points if you kill more than you lose.

As for your second suggestion.. That would render conquering completely impossible.. I don't think that will be very well received at all. Imagine an alliance getting 500 crystals, then quickly rushing units to drop their power so that their enemy can not attack them anymore.. I can see quite some reasons how it would go wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

varidhish wrote:
Lol deadman u think i kno nothing about the game ?
u treat me like some1 who played just an era or something -.-

I dont know how many eras you've played or what you've done, I frankly dont care.

You're wrong. Its as simple as that. Your reasons are not good enough. Thats all am saying.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next