It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next

Your feedback about the Battle score
Poll ended at Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am
1. I love the new Battle Score - It's great! 48%  48%  [ 235 ]
2. Please remove the Battle Score - it was better without 25%  25%  [ 124 ]
3. I like the idea - however it needs some tweaks (please explain) 27%  27%  [ 133 ]
Total votes : 492
 Post subject: Re: Battle Score - your feedback
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:48 am 
Private
Private

i like the scoring system where you get points for what you kill but the negative is that the points now are minus against how many you lose so I suggest that point should be given for what I kill and no negative score should be there

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

bluepebbles wrote:
it doesnt promote having a small power just that anyone who had a bad time but really deserves it gets to stay in his place instead of having to start from rank 1000 again thats why i chose yes with tweaks

plus how would you guys feel if you are rank 1 but you get gang banged while you are not logged on and you loose everything would you prefer to stay in top 10-20 or start from rank 1000 like you are a noob could you imagine that

Rank 1000 actually. You have no more units, you have no more conquers, you lost everything as you said. Then yes, you should be a very low rank.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:30 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

lol, all the people who DO NOT donate to your game, who DONT use tokens, who dont put any EFFORT into the game, who dont put any ACTIVE RATE into the game, who DONT get into wars with the big teams and sit and do nothing all round.

these are the people voting for your new system, and if your going by votes, then i guess thiers no point of this poll.

who wants to attack and fight all day throught the whole entire game, that just gets annoying, people like wars but also like breaks. you making this new system hasnt changed anything, all uve done is make it easier for people who dnt put effort into your game like i said in the first paragraph to get big scores. i call those the lazy players

change back to the old system, it was fine and was perfectly fair. no one can complain about the old system, i started off as a noob, no one knew me at all, it took me 1 day to learn the game, by commen sence, by playing alone and asking no questions. now i am fairly known in bd and consider a good player.

if your not going to put effort into your games, then dont complain about it. and so what if you die, thats part of the game, thiers been many times where ive donated tokens into the game and lost completly, and i choose death with my team, rather than running off an joining another. most of you players dont even donate and lose, yet us players who donate and lose, complain less.

change back to the old system, it was already fair, if your not going to put time and effort into your games, dont complain when you lose.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

itteens123 wrote:
lol, all the people who DO NOT donate to your game, who DONT use tokens, who dont put any EFFORT into the game, who dont put any ACTIVE RATE into the game, who DONT get into wars with the big teams and sit and do nothing all round.

these are the people voting for your new system, and if your going by votes, then i guess thiers no point of this poll.

xD that made me lol because you definitely know 100% of every single person who voted and what every single one of those people do in the game :roll:

who wants to attack and fight all day throught the whole entire game, that just gets annoying, people like wars but also like breaks. you making this new system hasnt changed anything, all uve done is make it easier for people who dnt put effort into your game like i said in the first paragraph to get big scores. i call those the lazy players

the game is called battledawn, BATTLEDAWN, the word battle is in the name and there is too many eras where people do nothing but just give relics over to the rank 1 alliance and everyone accepts 2nd or 3rd but now the people who do that have to actually try to get the score from battling, if you think attacking all day and through the entire era is annoying then i dont think you should be playing a game where your supposed to attack, just my opinion though. i fail to see how the people who do nothing are supposed to get big scores ._. if they do nothing and everyone else fights, the people fighting are the ones getting the big score, the ones who are actually DOING something.

change back to the old system, it was fine and was perfectly fair. no one can complain about the old system, i started off as a noob, no one knew me at all, it took me 1 day to learn the game, by commen sence, by playing alone and asking no questions. now i am fairly known in bd and consider a good player.

who are you? o.O

if your not going to put effort into your games, then dont complain about it. and so what if you die, thats part of the game, thiers been many times where ive donated tokens into the game and lost completly, and i choose death with my team, rather than running off an joining another. most of you players dont even donate and lose, yet us players who donate and lose, complain less.

no ive seen some people who donate complain more then those who dont donate, it depends on personality, not who wins or loses, some people can accept a loss others cant (like me)

change back to the old system, it was already fair, if your not going to put time and effort into your games, dont complain when you lose.

overall, made me lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Omega:

Quote:
xD that made me lol because you definitely know 100% of every single person who voted and what every single one of those people do in the game :roll:

From what we are seeing in the thread those with few replies and of little words have voted yes, those that care to explain what they have voted and who have been around for longer seem to be voting for the old system or for tweak.

Quote:
the game is called battledawn, BATTLEDAWN, the word battle is in the name and there is too many eras where people do nothing but just give relics over to the rank 1 alliance and everyone accepts 2nd or 3rd but now the people who do that have to actually try to get the score from battling, if you think attacking all day and through the entire era is annoying then i dont think you should be playing a game where your supposed to attack, just my opinion though. i fail to see how the people who do nothing are supposed to get big scores ._. if they do nothing and everyone else fights, the people fighting are the ones getting the big score, the ones who are actually DOING something.

I'm not sure if you ever played an era against me Omega but if you have, you should know I love having wars the entire era long and usually have a veyr high killcount. So yes, I am a big fan of the battle part of Battledawn.

Even so, I am against this system. I've stated several times before why I am. Just because the intention of this system was to encourage battles does not mean that it indeed benefits those that fight wars all era long.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:57 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i dont think it should be completely removed, just taken out and tweaked until it is more fit for the game and has less flaws, its a good idea though to stop people from just sitting and doing nothing but building up an army (like me) ive managed to get top 50 by just doing that, no attacking at all

i havent played against you but ive seen you play, you do like to do a lot of killing :p

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Fully agree milanos, we have the same sort of playstyle (wars with everyone with like 1-2 allies lol) but this new system rewards players doing nothing, taking E3 as an example the alliance MTX has stated many times they are just watching and doing nothing yet their leader is in the top 10 with only 13 crystals and only 45 power while players below him have about 30 crystals and power in the 100s haha, he is a player that has stated many many times he is only watching and doing nothing this round yet because he is doing nothing should he accidentally get into a battle he gets massive score because of his low power which led him to the top 10, this proves that what we have been saying is right and that it is a gamebreaker haha ;}~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:13 am 
Private
Private

I like the idea, but i hate when a top player gets completely destroyed no army no crystals no conquers but only drops maybe 5 or 6 ranks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:05 pm 
Private
Private

i like new scoring system its cool :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i really don't see the arguement here... i just told you how to win a server in the new scoring system without fighting anyone, without any crystal or relic and while all the alliance members are conquered (see my post at page 7).

isn't that enough to show that this new scoring system sucks? :roll:

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next