It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Marathon
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:31 am 
Captain
Captain

well i googled it , it told rates btw Rs 35000 to Rs. 40000 so i took a round figure Rs 42000 which is $7000 .
il rates change with time of booking thats why i said around.
i dont see any exaggeration.
and food of western world?
the very very Delicious mouth watering looking food whose taste suck? noooo.
your food only looks good ( very good indeed ) but it doesnt has salts or spcies.
its not all spicy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:48 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It all depends on where you're going and the time frame in which you look. If you look near a holiday and on weekends, the prices will always be higher (along with if you looked within a relatively short time frame like, only 1 week advance instead of a few months).

But overall, I can get around to most places in the world for a max of around $1k. Give or take (and of course with a bit of searching for the lowest price). However, adding everything up in total is what'll drive up your cost. Airfare + hotel + car rental + food + w/e the heck else you want = $$$$$

And tortured :lol: yes, technically true... but last I checked, we all don't congregate to 1 spot to play BD :lol: I was thinking more like, have multiple locations for a meet up around the world (like 1 in US, 1 in Europe, 1 in Asia, etc). That way, people don't have to travel across the world to get to 1 spot. Essentially, find 1 person from each area you wish to host in and have them set everything up. I would even say we should allow for a massive screen with skype video chat hooked up between each, however that may be pointless as the US would most likely be watching Europe and Asia sleep half the time (and vice versa).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 am 
Captain
Captain

Tacticsoft here as good chance to earn $$$.
Like it can declare who ever has spent more then $5000( or any amount) on tokens over they yrs will get 20%(again the value can change) concession on the expenses.
If they delcare we will have it in suppose 2017 then everyone will make sure they have spent that much amount.

If we create 2 location , one in west & one in east ,
how abt West world vs Eastern world?
With new & bigger map? again reward can be like 50k tokens?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hitmo wrote:
Like it can declare who ever has spent more then $5000( or any amount) on tokens over they yrs will get 20%(again the value can change) concession on the expenses.
If they delcare we will have it in suppose 2017 then everyone will make sure they have spent that much amount.

The player base isn't really big enough to do it to start off with. On top of that, creating a west vs east wouldn't work either, as one side would have more players than the other most likely (I imagine it would be America vs everyone else :P)
A bigger map wouldn't work either. If an event like this happened I imagine there'd only be around 100 players. Forcing them to fight on such a large map would be difficult and boring :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

malicewolf wrote:
It all depends on where you're going and the time frame in which you look. If you look near a holiday and on weekends, the prices will always be higher (along with if you looked within a relatively short time frame like, only 1 week advance instead of a few months).

But overall, I can get around to most places in the world for a max of around $1k. Give or take (and of course with a bit of searching for the lowest price). However, adding everything up in total is what'll drive up your cost. Airfare + hotel + car rental + food + w/e the heck else you want = $$$$$

And tortured :lol: yes, technically true... but last I checked, we all don't congregate to 1 spot to play BD :lol: I was thinking more like, have multiple locations for a meet up around the world (like 1 in US, 1 in Europe, 1 in Asia, etc). That way, people don't have to travel across the world to get to 1 spot. Essentially, find 1 person from each area you wish to host in and have them set everything up. I would even say we should allow for a massive screen with skype video chat hooked up between each, however that may be pointless as the US would most likely be watching Europe and Asia sleep half the time (and vice versa).

Don't forget Australia :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:59 pm 
Captain
Captain

Andy wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

The player base isn't really big enough to do it to start off with. On top of that, creating a west vs east wouldn't work either, as one side would have more players than the other most likely (I imagine it would be America vs everyone else :P)
A bigger map wouldn't work either. If an event like this happened I imagine there'd only be around 100 players. Forcing them to fight on such a large map would be difficult and boring :P

well Andy we all are thinking of these ideas if the mobile app is successful like coc and get a huge response.
USA vs rest of the world lol no , in this case it can be Philippines vs rest of the world.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Andy wrote:
Hitmo wrote:

Oh you American ego's.. :lol:

I would fear more for a European domination skill-wise and a numbers domination Asia-wise (which makes sense since a majority of the world's population lives there).

Last CE's top 10 was..

Dutch
Dutch
Irish
German
USA
Jordan
Dutch
USA (kinda, right Andrei?)
Singaporean BUT WITH DUTCH ROOTS
English

Which means that 60% of last CE's top 10 came from THIS little region..

http://prntscr.com/6i7zeu

;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:52 am 
Captain
Captain

only those who travel to the deicded locations can participate i think this rule might help?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:13 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

yes, the original plan was that this would essentially be a closed match to those who signed up. The nice thing about it that I liked so much was that Michael brought in the idea of freezing ticks so that everyone could enjoy time together as well as sleep. The only thing I'd be worried about would be people breaking into ACTUAL fights for betrayals :lol:

You may want to reread the original post made by Michael. I'd assume we'd keep all the same rules. The only real change would be we'd do small focus groups for each region instead. We COULD do a joint server between the regions, but that may lead to other difficulties. Don't forget, this idea was originally to have a super fast paced tick speed that would run for certain hours at a time, then pause for a bit so everyone could also enjoy the time together (and sleep).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:29 am 
Captain
Captain

calm down malice , control your excitement .

We should have this after dec 2016 ( if we have this)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next