It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Surveys for Tokens: What YOU need to know!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:50 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

To me they say there are no surveys at the moment!!! :o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

wow. it would be great . thank a lot.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

idk i find that like 80% of them dont give the tokens and have reported the issues and havent heard anything from any of the reports.. yet i still get non stop calls from insurance sellers and others even tho i havent gotten my reward tokens seems as if most of them are spam or scams just to give ur info out..

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm 
Private
Private

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/dibujoxcu.jpg/

why this happend? i can't answer the surveys.

(spanish isnt the problem, i speak spanish, but "there's not surveys to answer" )

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

For some locations there just aren't any surveys to fill out.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:36 am 
Private
Private

Is it wrong if I think it is unfair to people who don't have access to these surveys? like people in china and lebanon and many others? I mean, those who can get some. Will play with more tokens = more power... And those who can't will only get 40 a day... No surveys, no extra way of earning tokens other than the traditioal ways like refeering and making publicity...
Please make possible the BD toolbar on google chrome, thank you.

Felix of Phenix

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:52 pm 
Private
Private

I myself can not say I like the surveys. I started doing them this round. I did not pay them much attention before. But I am getting more involved with the game now.
The reason I do not like them is: If I answer 5-20 questions then it tells me I am not a match. I should still get atleast 1/3 of the tokens. I did take my time to go through some questions.
One I just did was for 164 tokens. I answer like 50 question and then got told I get zero. After close to 50 questions I atleast deserved 1 token per question of something around it.
If a person fails 3 in a row then they will want to stop doing them at all. Yes that is good for the ones who will do them. As they will get a better lead. But give them something so they stay happy and they are more involved with the game.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:56 pm 
Private
Private

joudijado wrote:
Is it wrong if I think it is unfair to people who don't have access to these surveys? like people in china and lebanon and many others? I mean, those who can get some. Will play with more tokens = more power... And those who can't will only get 40 a day... No surveys, no extra way of earning tokens other than the traditioal ways like refeering and making publicity...
Please make possible the BD toolbar on google chrome, thank you.

Felix of Phenix

It is a bit unfair. But most of them involve you after you are finished. Like with phone calls, mail, emails and more. If the company is not allowed to deal with that country or just can't. Then there is nothing they can do.

I have been disqualified for being in the wrong zip code a few times. That is not my fault. Atleast I am in the US. But still the same I earned no tokens because of it.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 am 
Corporal
Corporal

TheWho wrote:
I myself can not say I like the surveys. I started doing them this round. I did not pay them much attention before. But I am getting more involved with the game now.
The reason I do not like them is: If I answer 5-20 questions then it tells me I am not a match. I should still get atleast 1/3 of the tokens. I did take my time to go through some questions.
One I just did was for 164 tokens. I answer like 50 question and then got told I get zero. After close to 50 questions I atleast deserved 1 token per question of something around it.
If a person fails 3 in a row then they will want to stop doing them at all. Yes that is good for the ones who will do them. As they will get a better lead. But give them something so they stay happy and they are more involved with the game.

Now i know how ur power in g1 is so high.........u boost reds........ 8-) :roll: :lol: :| :|

Alliances:BD:IW, RoFL(leader), DrWC(leader), PPC..
BG: DOGS , MEOW , CATA,TK, REP.

Max Power: Out of Your Imagination

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:52 am 
Private
Private

srimann wrote:
TheWho wrote:

Now i know how ur power in g1 is so high.........u boost reds........ 8-) :roll: :lol: :| :|

Just a few lmao

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next