It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1553
Gender: female
E2 and E3 are 2 ticks/h at the moment
If we change E3 to 3 ticks/h there is still e2 with 2tick/h left if you can't play 1 tick or 3 tick worlds. Right?
Sorry to sound to harsh, but 1 of a 2 tick world in earth theme is enough in my opinion.
Even if you have to wait a bit if you don't want to start midera....

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
the problem is not about 1 or 2 1-tick world.

the problem is somebody don't want their world to be changed.


I'm completely fine though :3

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 168
aister wrote:
the problem is not about 1 or 2 1-tick world.

the problem is somebody don't want their world to be changed.


I'm completely fine though :3


exactly
forget that i said change the worlds.
you guys should just leave them all how they are.

_________________
Most power - 176
Most Crystals - 43
Most Relics - 1
Highest Rank - 5
Alliances - UF, HQ, RAWR, APOC, CORE, LIL
(red=leader)
retired


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:41 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 pm
Posts: 38
Gender: male
Admins, make up your minds. First telling that E3 will be a 1 tick world because the new admin does love to be slow, then changing minds and wanting to bake a 3 tick E3.

Looks like you all are jumping around not knowing what the right thing to do is.

The problem is the timing you have. Where will all the players that want a 2 tick world go? Not to E2 cause that has been running too long. Not waiting for 1500 hrs (that is 62 days or 2 full months) for E4 to become a 2 tick world. And now changing your minds about what you want for E3.

Maybe we will follow others and start playing Batheo


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2781
Location: USA
Gender: male
am i the only1 that thinks changing the tik times for worlds is completely uneccisary and a complete waste of time?

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
littleconqueror wrote:
am i the only1 that thinks changing the tik times for worlds is completely uneccisary and a complete waste of time?


I don't know. What do you want to hear? Yes or no? Lol.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:57 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2781
Location: USA
Gender: male
i want to hear no so i have faith in people actually having commen sense

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 2534
Stop harping bout home worlds. Just go to somewhere new. I never had a home world. I've played almost every existing world there is. The ticks have changed. No big deal. Live with it. If you guys want to play a world, go play E2. No need to play seriously. Just relax there and wait till next era. Sometimes, we all need a break. So take this opportunity to play a semi serious era just for fun.

The only problem is that there is no 3 tick world. Thats all. Hope that is fixed.

I stand by what I say.

1 1 tick world
1 2 tick world
1 3 tick world
1 custom world

For all earth, mars, fantasy and galaxy.

_________________
Socialite. Has-been.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:50 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
tellerofpointedstones wrote:
Stop harping bout home worlds. Just go to somewhere new. I never had a home world. I've played almost every existing world there is. The ticks have changed. No big deal. Live with it. If you guys want to play a world, go play E2. No need to play seriously. Just relax there and wait till next era. Sometimes, we all need a break. So take this opportunity to play a semi serious era just for fun.

The only problem is that there is no 3 tick world. Thats all. Hope that is fixed.

I stand by what I say.

1 1 tick world
1 2 tick world
1 3 tick world
1 custom world

For all earth, mars, fantasy and galaxy.

wat he said

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Important Announcement
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 am 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 pm
Posts: 38
Gender: male
MAKE UP YOUR MINDS:
Michael wrote:
Earth 1 - 1tick/hr (Andrew) - no change
Earth 2 - 2ticks/hr (Joe) - no change
Earth 3 - will turn into 1tick/hr, reassigned to Ilona as admin.
Earth 4 - will turn into 2ticks/hr (Seth)
Earth 5 SOLO - 4ticks/hr (Joe) - no change
Strange but here is the reason why E3 and E4 will be swapped:
ilona wrote:
I got asked if I want to have a 1 tick or 2 ticks world.
I wanted a 1 ticker cuz I always prefered it as player.
Just because of a preference of an admin!

ilona wrote:
E2 and E3 are 2 ticks/h at the moment
If we change E3 to 3 ticks/h there is still e2 with 2tick/h left if you can't play 1 tick or 3 tick worlds. Right?
Wrong !! E2 is a completely different world (player base and relationship wise) and is already running too long to enter to play. And now all of the sudden changing your mind? 3 ticks/hr?
ilona wrote:
Sorry to sound to harsh, but 1 of a 2 tick world in earth theme is enough in my opinion.
Even if you have to wait a bit if you don't want to start midera....
Wrong again. Calling 1500 hrs (or 2 full months) "wait a bit". E4 being the only real option to switch to IF the current E3 players want to continue.

From the time that the leading FEAR members retired E3 has been an open server without a resident dominating alliance. We've seen a lot of alliances that are new for E3 that only dominated 1 era. And new players getting their chance on E3 to be in a top alliance. True, ever since FEAR retiered the amount of and speed of boost bonuses have dropped significantly. But does that justify the changed proposed? Will the regulars of E3 get back to E3 after reset or will they never return?

littleconqueror wrote:
am i the only1 that thinks changing the tik times for worlds is completely uneccisary and a complete waste of time?
littleconqueror wrote:
i want to hear no so i have faith in people actually having commen sense
Here is my NO.
This change is unneeded, counter productive (suporter wise) and most likely a big mistake.

.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl