It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Updates, Oct 8th
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Ellehcim wrote:
You want people to be more careful with their units? Seriously? Why?

The problems that the Development team is creating are building upon themselves.

If you restrict free resources across the game you are actually helping boosters have to use less real cash. They have less opposition to fight, less to do. Therefore they spend less. By adding advertising and forcing people to boost, many will quit rather than actually spend money. This reduces the customer base, reducing the # of players, reducing the amount of resources a booster needs to win the game.

You are going in the complete opposite direction than you should be.

More resources = more battles = more competition = more fun = more cash for the admins...

IT IS A GAME!!! Stop FORCING people to do things... That is what WORK is for... Then we come home to have fun, and you are seriously cutting back on everything that made this game interesting and fun.

I'm not trying to be rude. But I'm hoping that having fun to you isn't to send 50 spam squads to save up oil.

And no, more resources doesn't equal more battles. It will be the same people that will lead those armies, making it just as many battles, except in a smaller scale. Which means smaller players will have a greater shot at making a difference since the difference in amounts of units will be smaller.

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 pm 
Captain
Captain

sc2zollman wrote:
Is the g3 world that is reseting today with this update going to have the conqures=no power thing?

Yes.

Also we'll be opening up a discussion thread about the next updates after this update goes through. This update included quite a few new things with the saved coordinates list, alliance orders and spy overhaul as well as a new tool for admins :).

-Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

What's annoying for me is not the updates really. It's that whatever is changed/updated in the game, i somehow can't stay away from the game.

As long as there are other people playing this game fighting for that win, then i will always be here to play it.

I mean just today on M1 we get all 12 members online to do an attack with 206 squads of Inf (5552 Units) against an op with 1340 Mechs at tick 527.

Oh and when the attack is at Eta 1 - 20 minutes from tick change im sitting here sweating, shaking and i even had a bucket beside me just incase i had to hurl lol. When the battle was done and we won i called the alliance on Skype and somehow thought it was appropriate for me being from Scotland to shout Freeeeeeeeeeeedom down the Mic.

I couldn't have been more excited for that battle and as long as BD dosen't change so much that i can't feel the tension leading up to a battle then it's ok.

I have been annoyed at previous updates but for some reason im still sitting here at 5:29am moving units... surely it can't be that bad then.

I honestly don't know why i wrote that or if it made any sense or was at all relevant to the topic but its late and my elbow is sore from leaning it on the bed while typing this so good night lol :)

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:10 am 
Captain
Captain

Day of Darkness wrote:
What's annoying for me is not the updates really. It's that whatever is changed/updated in the game, i somehow can't stay away from the game.

As long as there are other people playing this game fighting for that win, then i will always be here to play it.

I mean just today on M1 we get all 12 members online to do an attack with 206 squads of Inf (5552 Units) against an op with 1340 Mechs at tick 527.

Oh and when the attack is at Eta 1 - 20 minutes from tick change im sitting here sweating, shaking and i even had a bucket beside me just incase i had to hurl lol. When the battle was done and we won i called the alliance on Skype and somehow thought it was appropriate for me being from Scotland to shout Freeeeeeeeeeeedom down the Mic.

I couldn't have been more excited for that battle and as long as BD dosen't change so much that i can't feel the tension leading up to a battle then it's ok.

I have been annoyed at previous updates but for some reason im still sitting here at 5:29am moving units... surely it can't be that bad then.

I honestly don't know why i wrote that or if it made any sense or was at all relevant to the topic but its late and my elbow is sore from leaning it on the bed while typing this so good night lol :)

Day of Darkness

You are experiencing the rush of the Battle Dawn drugs we cram into the data stream mwa ha ha! :twisted:

Once you play you are hooked!

Anyways, Michael opened up another thread so I'm just going to lock this one and move discussion over there: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=14076

-Andrew

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3