It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: ToS clarifications and update planned for this weekend!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:31 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

WOW, seriously just WOW, i've played this game for 6 years, going on 7 now.
Why are you guys changing the rules back to old standards? and i mean the 24 hour structure 5 waiting period, no one likes that (It's why you changed it to begin with) now you are regressing to the old standard, updates change the game, this is a Downgrade mixed with and upgrade, i don't like that it takes only 30 mins for lvl 5 struct to build but i HATED the 24 hour period, why not 4, 8, at most 12, did you all forget about the complaints about that? or just not care?

Not getting a crystal till you reach 40 power, yeah cool idc, 35 would be better, but alas i have no problem reaching power 40.

The simple fact is you either love this game or hate it, if you love it you will stick around, but this my friends, these "small" changes, are going to turn heads the wrong way. :(

Please think more about the consequences of these changes.

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)
~I like to Spam :P

Post subject: Re: ToS clarifications and update planned for this weekend!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

im happy with the old stuff coming back to keep it fair..

i also think there needs to be a way to keep people from getting away with multi accounts, its one thing for a family to play on one computer or so but in general something needs to change there..

another idea i think of how about players cant send red tokens to others unless maybe 500 or less red tokens every so many ticks/hours..

if you like those ideas cool if not well u dont lol..

im just trying to give some opions and if i should open a new topic for this let me know.

sorry still a bit new to the forum never used it at all much in 5 years so yea..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23