It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: ToS clarifications and update planned for this weekend!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 pm 
Major
Major

ttotheoma wrote:
i dnt like the idea for 40power for a crystal at all i truly think is to high. maybe 30 power would be more reasonable. an no boosting first 25 ticks is ridiclous like come on if i want too boost i should be allowed

and it makes more sense aswell because that is when the power symbol change comes in

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

1) What if they give me tokens and I send back my own metal rather than purchased metal, is this against the rules? What if I then use those resources 24 ticks later to buy a boost for myself. I think this will be incredibly difficult to enforce.

2) I hope crystals will give higher resources since this update will make them far more rare.

3) Making structures build a few hours slower will not change early game balance to any significant degree. Resource OPs need a boost in payout if we really want to reduce "power boosting"

and 4) ... this is it? It's been months since the last update and there are dozens of pressing issues I would like to see addressed. I could spit out 30 things that are more important than level4/5 building construction times.

I realize we can't fix everything at once, but I hope to see this as a first of many updates in the near future as this one doesn't really address anything that huge balance-wise.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

How about you actually stop ruining the game?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:36 pm 
Private
Private

It looks like BDs gonna go Bankcrupt :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think the more rules u guys bring i the worser the game is

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:38 pm 
Private
Private

this is rubbish... too much control on people who boost thus supporting the game... it doesnt make sense...
And for that, say goodbye to my boosts I quit BD unless u sell it to me!
Cheers,
Saladin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

This si the best pending update for a long time. 100% in agreement. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

1st, the reason why they used the cooldown ticks as well as these no-bought-resource trade system is they want us players to be a little bit equal between the red boosters and the non-red. And why do they want that? Simple enough, if there is too much different between red and non-red, none of us will play except for the red boosters. And how many red boosters are there in each server? 20? 30? Do u want to play in a 20-player server? I think not.

2nd, the crystal. It's fairly easy to have the first crystals. I only have 5 infantry and 2 conquers, yet I have it. To tell u the truth, I completely agree to the admins here. We should raise the power needed for the crystals. If someone who only registers but doesn't play, the maximum power is 40 (1000 workers with 1 power for each 25 workers). So if he want to have crystals, he must play BD.

3rd, building time increased. I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea. It's better to put a restriction on boosting for the beginning, like no boost (red and blue) in the first 25, 50 or 100 ticks. Cuz the power differences in the beginning is not because they build buildings fast but because they have resouces to build up army fast. With a single red metal boost, I can create like 60 armor infantry and I can easily conquer the nearby colonies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:49 pm 
Private
Private

why would you try and weaken the boosters ...? we are the ones supporting you ...keep helping the noobs and ill keep my money in my pocket

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

im lost on why boosters are losing there advantage for spending money on this game. i personaly dnt understand y u think people who boost have such big advantage over everyone now a days. i personaly see no advantage. at he end of the day skill and activity is what count not how much someone pays to win an era.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:53 pm 
Private
Private

this is destroying the game now worst Update ever just to let u people know you guys are gonna loose money i did boost but i dont any more we might aswell quit BD if they will be so many rules!!

I dont get it u BD people your getting ur money so how about guys shut up and let people play the game and have some fun why are u guys ruining the game for other people

I agree with toma i was rank 1 in m2 i did not boost 1 red token there just blues.PEOPLE YOU DON'T NEED RED TOKENS TO BE HE BEST IN THE GAME U NEED STRATEGY TO PLAY THIS GAME LIKE IT SAYS AND IF YOU PEOPLE WANT A WORLD WHERE NO ONE CAN BOOST ASK THE ADMIN TO MAKE 1 THERE THAT WILL BE FAIR ON EVERYONE BUT LET BOOSTERS BOOST ON OTHER WORLDS IF U WANT YOUR MONEY BD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next