It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Fantasy 5 Era 10 Scenario
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Perhaps because they need activity and luck to win where decision making falters. To not have ONE server that is slower than vanilla BD while we have TEN (not including Galaxy) faster servers is ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

Making fun of the players and servers that are popular and the ones people prefer won't get you your way kane.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:15 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

I'm not making fun of them, simply analyzing the facts. When a player prefers a server that focuses on most players play it on/off by being in-game for several hours and then out of game for several hours, what does that tell you? I couldn't imagine playing BD like that, being on for every tick 20~ ticks in a row, then missing 10~ ticks in a row. This phase based activity is more heavily geared towards periods of action and inactivity based on your schedule, and the players don't care about being offline for that amount of ticks.

It's a phased based play instead of constant play, which pushes the divide between active and less active players, giving them a larger advantage. People prefer it because they want to sit down and play for a long period of time, then get up and leave, rather than playing the game more slowly over a constant period of time without sitting down and giving the game 100% focus for a long period of time.

It's the dynamics of the tick speed, it has nothing to do with the insulting anyone, that's my analysis. If you have a different opinion, please share it rather than dismissing the discussion by saying it is an insult, that is a weak debate tactic.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:18 am 
Private
Private

I think it sounds like an awesome idea. It'd be nice to know that if I can't get to the game until late at night after a busy day, it'd be less likely that everything I've worked on doing wouldn't be dismantled piece by piece in my absence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:54 pm 
Private
Private

i will be starting school soon and i was thinking about just quitting for the school year, but if a 2hour tick world is made i would deffinately play on it, im sure many other players would do the same thing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 am 
Private
Private

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

Discount Coach Purses
Coach Outlet Stores
Coach Outlet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

XD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2