It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2979
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
CBA22 wrote:
for cod: low health, easy kills

for halo: high health, harder kills

they're both pretty much balanced
The kills are harder for the wrong reason, if some newb runs across a danger spot and you shoot him because of your skill, he will not die, you will not get the kill and he prolly get some lucky ass headshot.

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
CBA22 wrote:
for cod: low health, easy kills

for halo: high health, harder kills

they're both pretty much balanced
The kills are harder for the wrong reason, if some newb runs across a danger spot and you shoot him because of your skill, he will not die, you will not get the kill and he prolly get some lucky *CENSORED* headshot.

first of all i would reccomend you not to make a fast comment about a game you dont play that much. it's actually NOT too hard to get kills, and easyish to get killed. even a headshot wont kill a spartan. all you need is a good weapon and some skill. i also like halo's vvehicles

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 am
Posts: 198
Gender: male
My opinion on this, and i don't know why everyone is downing Halo so much, and Ferret Halo is most certainly not an easy game, it i much more difficult to play then call of duty, i put in any of the call of duty's i have modern warfare 1, 2, World at war, black ops, and i dominate, it's not even fun its so easy, then i put in my most recent halo, Halo: Reach i play online and it like wth is going on, im getting murdered left and right and people are using tactics that i'm not used to, an believe me i am good at halo, dont know if any of you played halo 3, but there was a skill rating, it went to 50, my skill was 49.

I'm not saying call of duty is a bad game but comparing a multi platform game to a single platform games isnt going to get good results for the single platform game anyway, i have seen ove the years all of my friend down talk Halo, simply because they have ps3s and have never tried to give halo a real chance, say what you want about halo but in my opinion Halo FTW. a few reasons
1, Halo has personality(something cod lacks completely)
2, Completely original(cod is every other FPS war game out there)
3, Better servers(cod always has a massive amount of hackers, it kills my enjoyment of the game and further more makes me very angry >:O

If you have ever played Halo extensively you will fall in love with it, you will say "ya know what? i feel like smashing into someone in a Banshee today" or "Maybe i will gather a Warthog full of people and go murder the other team"
"Maybe i want to fly in the air with a rocket launcher and mess someones day up, HA they wont even see me"

Please don't down it till you have enjoyed it yourself, if you just walk in and make your opinion that is not fair to the game and not fair to you, out of all the enjoyment i have gotten out of Call of duty i have to say it is miniscule to the amount of enjoyment halo brings me.

_________________
This Is My Opinion Don't Criticize it ^
~Skype: MechaStorm
~Domination
~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)
~I like to Spam :P


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:07 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
camronb01 wrote:
My opinion on this, and i don't know why everyone is downing Halo so much, and Ferret Halo is most certainly not an easy game, it i much more difficult to play then call of duty, i put in any of the call of duty's i have modern warfare 1, 2, World at war, black ops, and i dominate, it's not even fun its so easy, then i put in my most recent halo, Halo: Reach i play online and it like wth is going on, im getting murdered left and right and people are using tactics that i'm not used to, an believe me i am good at halo, dont know if any of you played halo 3, but there was a skill rating, it went to 50, my skill was 49.

I'm not saying call of duty is a bad game but comparing a multi platform game to a single platform games isnt going to get good results for the single platform game anyway, i have seen ove the years all of my friend down talk Halo, simply because they have ps3s and have never tried to give halo a real chance, say what you want about halo but in my opinion Halo FTW. a few reasons
1, Halo has personality(something cod lacks completely)
2, Completely original(cod is every other FPS war game out there)
3, Better servers(cod always has a massive amount of hackers, it kills my enjoyment of the game and further more makes me very angry >:O

If you have ever played Halo extensively you will fall in love with it, you will say "ya know what? i feel like smashing into someone in a Banshee today" or "Maybe i will gather a Warthog full of people and go murder the other team"
"Maybe i want to fly in the air with a rocket launcher and mess someones day up, HA they wont even see me"

Please don't down it till you have enjoyed it yourself, if you just walk in and make your opinion that is not fair to the game and not fair to you, out of all the enjoyment i have gotten out of Call of duty i have to say it is miniscule to the amount of enjoyment halo brings me.


thanks a lot man, i needed some support

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 am
Posts: 198
Gender: male
I legitamently agree with you, im tired of everyone not giving games a chance, or SIMPLY because they dont have it they say "it sucks" well try it yourself for a while, get good at it (good enough to win every few matches) dont have to be a pro, and you will fall in love, much better than COD. i get tired of playing the same exact game every year, and i get really tired of buying the same game every year.

_________________
This Is My Opinion Don't Criticize it ^
~Skype: MechaStorm
~Domination
~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)
~I like to Spam :P


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
yah, me too. Halo is SO much funner. i hate it when people say cod is better jst cause it sells more too.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:05 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Posts: 1341
Location: Mau5 Land of Mouses.
Gender: male
Just saying, why do you think that COD has more people buy it? Because it BETTER. Halo has basically no popularity and, Halo wars is the worst game i have ever played.

Just saying.

_________________
Image


BRU, iS, TicK, COOL, Pain, FM, OL, WFA, Porn, WaL, TPL, DM5


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
THENICKRULZ wrote:
Just saying, why do you think that COD has more people buy it? Because it BETTER. Halo has basically no popularity and, Halo wars is the worst game i have ever played.

Just saying.


popularity doesn't necessarily mean good. i know some very good games that are not known much. Halo has HUGE popularity are u kidding me? 35 million copies of games has it say something. Halo Wars to me is not a true halo game, as it wasn't a fps, wasn't even made by bungie. stop attacking what is a horrble representation of halo and move on to the good parts.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Posts: 1341
Location: Mau5 Land of Mouses.
Gender: male
Yes, Halo is a good selling game, but i hear more about COD than Halo.......

Dont get me wrong, they are both great games! :D

_________________
Image


BRU, iS, TicK, COOL, Pain, FM, OL, WFA, Porn, WaL, TPL, DM5


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Halo vs Call of Duty
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Posts: 71
Gender: male
THENICKRULZ wrote:
Yes, Halo is a good selling game, but i hear more about COD than Halo.......

Dont get me wrong, they are both great games! :D


glad to hear you say that, i was really worried when you said "halo has no popularity"

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl