It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
socialmisfit1 wrote:
barajo11 wrote:
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.


there is no creator. oh look I just did. this is your opinion. this is an emotional argument which is a logical fallacy

I think you'll find what I said was there is a government and there is a creator, the creator just isn't god. **skip**that is a claim. and a claim you are making. therefore, prove it!





and there is no intelligence. ( rascal pig ) if you have got intelligence then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and prove it that you have got intelligence `1st of all. ( without shifiting burdon of proof )

recall everything ( im asking last time to recall you everything,)

and if this time you failed in doing so then there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 4629
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: male
Hey guys,

We generally love to see discussions and it's good to see you guys get involved and think about deep things like this, however, this comes with a simple requirement.

Being that we act respectful to each other and uphold certain standards.

Resorting to insults aimed at another persons intelligence, religion, thinking or any other aspect of the character (instead of the point) is completely nonconstructive and leads to nothing but discouraging people from joining in (and perhaps giving you something to think about!).

In other words - this discussion is currently crossing the line and since it's religious it may simply be too close to peoples heart to be held in a respectable manner.


For now - consider this a bit of a heads up. We'd rather not close this topic, but if we feel people can't be civil about this we will.


Crush each others points, not each others person :)

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Skype: dreamerofdestruction


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:45 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
barajo11 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
barajo11 wrote:
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.


there is no creator. oh look I just did. this is your opinion. this is an emotional argument which is a logical fallacy

I think you'll find what I said was there is a government and there is a creator, the creator just isn't god. **skip**that is a claim. and a claim you are making. therefore, prove it!





and there is no intelligence. ( rascal pig ) if you have got intelligence then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute.

go ahead and prove it that you have got intelligence `1st of all. ( without shifiting burdon of proof )

recall everything ( im asking last time to recall you everything,)

and if this time you failed in doing so then there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you.

you have misunderstood me saying that there is a creator and that it isnt god isnt a claim because since I am self evidently in existance I had to have come from somewhere and then the point at which we diverge in our viewpoints is why I am in existance. I say I cam from the natural process of pregnancy between my father and mother whoich is a process that developed from millions of years of evolution and billions of years of cell development and the building up of atomic structures that originated in the "big bang" where as you claim that it is the creator god who started the whole thing off and then presumably you believe him to be a puppeteer of sorts on Earth leading to my existance.

however, my claim has validity and proof but it is you that is putting forth your claim in the form of this thread and I am participating as the critic of your claim in this scenario so the burdon of proof does indeed fall on you. talking about your problems with evolution would at present be shifting the criticism to the critic because we are discussing your "practical explaination about next life" and therefore you are given the burdon of proving your theories about the "next life" to be true.

so I am not in fact shifting the burdon.

and once again we have this bull *CENSORED* of recalling every second of my life. I've already gone over it multiple times so I wont be adressing it again in this or future posts, any on lookers can go through my earlier posts if they want to hear what I have to say about it but barajo11 clearly isn't reading it any way, or if he is he's ignoring it.

Alexander wrote:
Hey guys,

We generally love to see discussions and it's good to see you guys get involved and think about deep things like this, however, this comes with a simple requirement.

Being that we act respectful to each other and uphold certain standards.

Resorting to insults aimed at another persons intelligence, religion, thinking or any other aspect of the character (instead of the point) is completely nonconstructive and leads to nothing but discouraging people from joining in (and perhaps giving you something to think about!).

In other words - this discussion is currently crossing the line and since it's religious it may simply be too close to peoples heart to be held in a respectable manner.


For now - consider this a bit of a heads up. We'd rather not close this topic, but if we feel people can't be civil about this we will.


Crush each others points, not each others person :)

I have deliberately made sure I did not cross the line in this thread, I've been fairly respectful and not resorted to, I don't know, calling someone a rascal pig or anything.

the only time it could be argued I was disrespectful is when I compare religion to a cult but I only do so because they have very striking and real similarities. the fact that cult carries negative connotations should more be a red flag for the religious fundamentals to re-evaluate themselves than for me to keep quiet about.

if you can point to me an instince in which I have been objectively disrespectful I'll recant it.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:18 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
socialmisfit1 wrote:
you have misunderstood ***garbage*** 's ignoring it.


and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:27 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
barajo11 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
you have misunderstood ***garbage*** 's ignoring it.


and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

barajo, I'm trying to have a civilised and constructive converstaion with you but you have to meet me halfway here. if you dont reference the things I'm saying neither of us will get anything from this.

also your argument is not valid becvause it assumes that your position is correct to begin with. please try to be objective here. for exaple, refering back to a post I made earlier I could say to you:

you can try to deny the flying pig that swoops in and talks to me when noone is around and noone is filming but that doesnt mean he isnt real. for example an outlaw could say...

get what I'm saying here? if you are trying to bring people to your way of thinking assuming your way of thinking is initialy correct when speaking to them and then talking down to them and in a disparaging way will not work. period. it simply wont. you must remain objective.

also this is a point I already adressed in my initial post which you have yet to adress to any extent so I'll re quote it here to remind you:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
was going to let the thread pass by since at first you seemed to be the harmless kind of crazy person that you see on the side of the road trying to explain to random passers by using a demonstration with marbles how sandy hook is a false flag commie plot to steal everyone's guns but now it seems like you're the militant kind of crazy person who lashed out at xzyxzy so here's my response to your entire "proof" of the afterlife.

barajo11 wrote:
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

no, but there is documented proof of the important things I have done, for example a birth cirtificate, a passport, my exam results in the SQA database and other such *CENSORED* that could be used to objectively prove my existance and the things that have happened to me.

barajo11 wrote:
if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

like I said, birth cirtificate proves my birth, numerous photographs document my cherished memories such as my first bike or whatever. you would have to prove that these photos and documents were forged.

barajo11 wrote:
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.

this is what is refered to in intelectual circles as sophistry. what you're saying is just buzz words and phrazes that are meant to sound smart and thought provoking but really its just garbage. you have made a logical leap that does not follow to start with. because we dont remember every second of our life we may have forgotten a god therefore there dieffinately is one? that reasoning makes no sense. the burdon of proof would lie on the person making the claim (in this case you asserting that I forgot that krishna did it) to provide evidence and simply saying "well prove me wrong!" is not evidence. oh and saying scientists don't understand truth is just demonstrating your huge bias and lack of reasoning.

barajo11 wrote:
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

the difference between my father and god however is that there is impirical and indisputable evidence for his existance. he has a birth cirtificate, a driving liscence, exam results in the SQA database, numerous tax returns, countless albums full of photographic evidence from his birth to present and I from my personal experience have seen for myself that he exists, I am looking at him right now.

God, however, has none of these things. the only evidence for his existance he ever left was a series of books each contridicting eachother and themselves in numerous passages writeen by men with vested interests in deceiving people into seeing them as prophets. this wouldn't hold up in court really, would it?

barajo11 wrote:
( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )


what it looks like you're trying to get at is a fictional scenario in which I don't know who my father is? but I know from the fact that I am born and came from a women who was impregnated by another human that one of the males on the planet who was alive 9 months before my birth was my father. even if I didnt know which I'd know it was one of them.

barajo11 wrote:
same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?

so what you're saying here is you assume I've been after some deep search after my father (which I haven't I am fully content in the explaination that the man who impregnated my mother, raised me and is sitting right in front of me is my creator) I am wasting my time and I should just give up and accept krishna? (even though most people dont have this weird search for god that you clearly had). I think it's very important that we "waste our time" by searching for the real truth and not just settling for a god. scientific inquiry has discovered a perfect naturalistic explaination for humanity which is much more satisfying that just going "*CENSORED* it that god thing seems somewhat plausable I guess I'll just go with it and be done searching".


barajo11 wrote:
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

I take my mother as a much more credible authority than perpetuators of tribal morality and mysticism.

barajo11 wrote:
in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

I'm a pacifist, so I strongly dissagree with this, people can live a peaceful life it's just the majority of humans don't. one of the main advocates of violence throughout history has in fact been the church you do realise? waging holy wars and executing heritics and those who deviated from the groupthink in some way. here's just a few of the atrocities commited under your chosen religion hinduism:
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captivity ... ringapatam
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_ ... r_massacre
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Ac ... t_of_India

And thats just a few from one of the relitively peaceful of the 7 world religions. if you were a muslim or christian we could go all night. want to live a peaceful life? abandon religion and treat others as you'd want to be treated.

barajo11 wrote:
cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

I am actualy unhappy because I don't ignore those four problems. #Misanthropy

barajo11 wrote:
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
if I didn't have sugar, caffeine and fried chicken my life would be significantly worse. those things feel good for a reason, they wont make your life worse as long as you dont overdo it. the total rejection of hedenism in religion is one of it's worse aspects. it's okay to enjoy things.

barajo11 wrote:
5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

if krishna thinks he's getting a bite of my food he can *CENSORED* off quite frankly.

barajo11 wrote:
and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

it's at this point in our post I am concluding that you're either a troll or in some sort of cult. if its a troll GG if its the cult I fear for the safety of the people around you.

barajo11 wrote:
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.

why don't you try facing a mirror and chanting "what am I doing with my life" for 5 minutes and if you don't see any kind of effect you're officialy too far gone and in need of professional help.

barajo11 wrote:
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

my faith is actualy never blind, I only ever believe in something if I have good reson to. it's called skepticism and critical thinking but they don't teach that at whatever variation of church your imaginary friend's followers go to.

barajo11 wrote:
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )

what a load of sophistic bull *CENSORED*.

barajo11 wrote:
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( http://www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })

if you want to see the purpose of human life click this link

barajo11 wrote:
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

I'm not even going to pretend I read this last paragraph. I'm sure it was as *CENSORED* as the other ones though. people don't change.

bye.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:03 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:15 pm
Posts: 923
Gender: male
I don't think this guy is crazy.

He just seems like a Hindu. He has no proof the back up any of the claims he's making (which is ok). But he also has no proof to disprove any of the claims we're making.

When you start to question whether or not you "know" anything, you need to understand that no one can know anything with 100% certainty. Here's some examples.

1) What if, 5 seconds ago, the universe started imploding upon itself, condensed, then exploded, but placed every single atom in the positions they were before it started imploding. We would never know.
2) We're all in the Matrix. This has been thrown up countless times and this is another application. We don't know, we can't know, and we can't disprove it. "Choice. The problem is choice."

What I'd like to end with is that everyone should have the right to believe anything they want. Anyone should have the right to reject or rebut any claims made. But in the end, we really can't prove anything right, or wrong.

_________________
Maxx.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 372
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
lol

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:38 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Serbia
Gender: male
If you try to research spirituality you will learn a lot about this area of topic if you research specific about it, btw i thought it was about the game but it is not lol (epic fail)

There is a lot of proof for this and much more just do some research with spirituality on this topic and you will get it all :D

wish you all the best

btw didnt read the whole thing will do later and try to give some solid reply :)

-cheers


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:47 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
nbbabic wrote:
If you try to research spirituality you will learn a lot about this area of topic if you research specific about it, btw i thought it was about the game but it is not lol (epic fail)

There is a lot of proof for this and much more just do some research with spirituality on this topic and you will get it all :D

wish you all the best

btw didnt read the whole thing will do later and try to give some solid reply :)

-cheers


`1st of all read this Practical explanation ( main post ) then talk about research. ok ? ( blind sheep )


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:51 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
barajo11 wrote:
nbbabic wrote:
If you try to research spirituality you will learn a lot about this area of topic if you research specific about it, btw i thought it was about the game but it is not lol (epic fail)

There is a lot of proof for this and much more just do some research with spirituality on this topic and you will get it all :D

wish you all the best

btw didnt read the whole thing will do later and try to give some solid reply :)

-cheers


`1st of all read this Practical explanation ( main post ) then talk about research. ok ? ( blind sheep )


` 1st of all quit parroting the same lines of argument ( rascal pig ) and stop telling everyone to red the main post we already have its just total *CENSORED* is all. ok ? ( blind sheep )

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl