It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:37 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
Xzyckon wrote:
I don't expect people to conform to my beliefs, if they want to then that's fine but otherwise I'm not going to force them, that's wrong. But at the same time, I don't expect people to put me down just because my views are different to theirs. You should know that this is an extremely subjective thread.

- End of discussion -


and ( nonsense rascal ) you can believe 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 and who cares for you ?? who cares for you ?
__________
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:49 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
barajo11 wrote:

and ( nonsense rascal ) you can believe 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 and who cares for you ?? who cares for you ?

this argument assumes that your original argument is correct without evidence. you claim xzy is saying 2+2 = 5 by saying there is no god but you have yet to provide real evidence for this god so it's just your conjecture to say so.

barajo11 wrote:
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

there is no creator. oh look I just did. this is your opinion. this is an emotional argument which is a logical fallacy you have not made a real argument for the existence of god you're just saying "how dare you say he isn't" which suggests you dont actualy have any evidence for him or you would provide it. your general tone is that of anger too suggesting that deep down you know there is no real evidence for god so you're getting frustrated and need to furiously beat down your own doubts vicariously through xzy. you are right about there being a creator though - your father. not a god though.

barajo11 wrote:
For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

there is evidence for there being a government though - a parliment building, politicians, police forces, armed forces, numerous institutions. where as once again all god has is a book full of desert scriblings from antiquity and bunch of clergymen saying its so and pocketing your cash. if religions were smaller it would be considered a cult - think about that.

oh, and leave xzy alone. I'm the one who wants to debate you on this so go ahead and refute the points I brought up in my previous post. bet you can't.

talk to you soon babe.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
socialmisfit1 wrote:
barajo11 wrote:
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

there is no creator. oh look I just did. this is your opinion. this is an emotional argument which is a logical fallacy


and there is no intelligence also ( fertile brain ) you dont have intelligence ( rascal pig )

and if there is intelligence at all then simply recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within `1 cheap minute.

go ahead and prove it that there is intelligence. ( nonsense pig )


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:03 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
barajo11 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
barajo11 wrote:
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

there is no creator. oh look I just did. this is your opinion. this is an emotional argument which is a logical fallacy


and there is no intelligence also ( fertile brain ) you dont have intelligence ( rascal pig )

and if there is intelligence at all then simply recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within `1 cheap minute.

go ahead and prove it that there is intelligence. ( nonsense pig )

I already adressed the argument you are presenting, and I did it without the need for the ad homine attacks which you ahve presented with your post, a logical fallacy of the highest order (although I will admit being called rascal pig was the highlight of my day - pure gold). simply because I cannot recall every second of my life does not mean there was a god that I have forgotten.the burdon of proof in this case falls on the person making the claim, which in this case is you making the claim that there is a god, so you would have to provide evidence for such a being, which you haven't.

what you are attempting to employ is an unfalsifyable claim (which does not neccessarily mean the claim is not false it just means it can't be proven to be either false or true.) for instince I could say "whenever I am alone and noone is watching or filming a flying pig swoops in and talks to me" and since one of the pre-requisites would be noone else present you could never prove me wrong, but it is quite clearly very unlikely to be true and the burdon of proof of the existance of the flying pig would fall on me. not you.

therefore, provide me with concrete evidence there was a god I forgot and I would gladly accept it, but you have not as of yet done so. all you have done is slung mud around in the form of terribly composed ad homines and repeated an already rebuted argument with no adendum to discredit my rebuttle.

if you need help with any of the big words let me know, hot shot.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:45 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
socialmisfit1 wrote:
I already adressed the argument you are presenting, ***garbage*** , hot shot.


no word jugglery is wanted ( fertile nonsense ) and there is no intelligence ( my dull friend ) and if there is intelligence at all then simply recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within one cheap minute.

go ahead and do it now. and if you failed in doing so then there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time.)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:20 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
you are not adressing my arguments so how do you hope to be taken at all seriously? you are just embarassing yourself, as religious debaters often do. replacing huge swades of my post doesnt make you seem whitty. it just shows everyone that you actualy can't refute what was said so the only option you have is to attempt to dismiss it as "garbage" and therefore dissmissable without explaination. but, if it is truly garbage then you should have an easy time composing a refutation, so go ahead.

but, you won't. you'll just keep parroting the same argument that I already refuted over and over again thinking you're the *CENSORED* in your own head while anyone with real intelect can see what a laughing stock you are and how quickly your arguments have crumbled under my scrutiny. on the off chance that any of this is getting through your stubborne little head: everytime you repeat the same argument, you're just hurting your own side of the debate, you need to adress my refutations if you are to stand any chance of being taken seriously by third parties observing the discourse.

good day.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:04 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
socialmisfit1 wrote:
you are not adressing my **skip**good day.


and whatever you all have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( and there is no intelligence ( falsely puffed up dullard )

and real point remained same that dead horse(s) like you what ? *never walks.* ( argument finished )


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:25 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
barajo11 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
you are not adressing my **skip**good day.


and whatever you all have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( and there is no intelligence ( falsely puffed up dullard )

and real point remained same that dead horse(s) like you what ? *never walks.* ( argument finished )

how can you possibly know if I have provided a sufficient rebuttle or not if you refuse to read it?

it's fine though, the censorship of new ideas and criticism of the "holy" groupthink is a classic and fundamental character trait of both religions and cults alike. it really just shows people how stubbourne, unreasonable and intelectualy dishonest you are

if what I'm saying is so stupid, then provide a rebuttle. it should be easy for you. if the next post you make is another "the things you have said are not worth reading so I'll just dismiss them and call you a rascal pig" then you're just showing everyone that you have nothing of real value to add to the debate.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:56 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 am
Posts: 13
socialmisfit1 wrote:
it's fine though, the censorship of new ideas and criticism of the "holy" groupthink is a classic and fundamental character trait of both religions and cults alike. it really just shows people how stubbourne, unreasonable and intelectualy dishonest you are

if what I'm saying is so stupid, then provide a rebuttle. it should be easy for you. if the next post you make is another "the things you have said are not worth reading so I'll just dismiss them and call you a rascal pig" then you're just showing everyone that you have nothing of real value to add to the debate.


so you mean that im still wrong after explaining this verifialbe and tangible practical explanation ?

and you are right simply by shifiting burdon of proof ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an *street dog* like you ? ( just see the folly )

and real point remained same that dead horse(s) like you what ? never walks. ( that is not possible *ferile nonsense* )

and what you said ? there is no government of creator ? then there is no intelligence also. if there is intelligence then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute and prove it. that there is intelligence.

and if simply go on with your dry talking then you have to keep your nonsense to yourself and to your fellow street dogs. that is all. ( arugment finished )


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:51 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
barajo11 wrote:

so you mean that im still wrong after explaining this verifialbe and tangible practical explanation ?

yes, I am. and I have provided an in depth post explaining exactly why your explaination was sub par as evidence for an afterlife or god.

barajo11 wrote:
and you are right simply by shifiting burdon of proof ? ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an *street dog* like you ? ( just see the folly )

I am not shifting the burdon of proof, you are. I simply stated where it lies and that is on the person making the claim. you are making the claim that god is real so you have the burdon of proving that claim, I do not have the burdon of disproving it. otherwise, it would be called the burdon of disproof. yet still I have provided you with a substantial body of counter points to your argument proving the invalidity of the claim and you just ignore them.

barajo11 wrote:
and real point remained same that dead horse(s) like you what ? never walks. ( that is not possible *ferile nonsense* )

what are you even trying to say here? this is non sensical drivel.

barajo11 wrote:
and what you said ? there is no government of creator ? then there is no intelligence also. if there is intelligence then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute and prove it. that there is intelligence.

I think you'll find what I said was there is a government and there is a creator, the creator just isn't god. my creator is my father and mother whose sperm and egg met 17 years and some 8 months ago and began the pregnancy process. to say that because I have an opinion or viewpoint that differs from your own I have no intelegence is an increddibly arrogant and self centred stance to take. and once again we have the parroting of the same god-damned argument (or should I say krishna-damned) that I already rebuted once again without any adendum or mention of my rebuttle. just because I cannot remember every second of my life does not mean there was deffinately a god at one point during it. that is a claim. and a claim you are making. therefore, prove it!

barajo11 wrote:
and if simply go on with your dry talking then you have to keep your nonsense to yourself and to your fellow street dogs. that is all. ( arugment finished )

I will talk wherever I please. this is a public forum and I am breaching none of its terms of service by debating with you here. also free speech mother *CENSORED*.

oh and if fellow atheists are "street dogs" and you're the standard of a heaven-bound saint, then I'd rather spend an eternity in hell with the street dogs than a day in "heaven" with you.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl