It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
What you see as cynicism I see as realism. The founding fathers had slaves yet proclaimed liberty and justice for all, what, you don't believe me?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:50 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2708
Gender: male
dylsupreme1 wrote:
What you see as cynicism I see as realism. The founding fathers had slaves yet proclaimed liberty and justice for all, what, you don't believe me?


But those were the times, slave trade was just as normal as computers today, and who knows there may be a revolution for computers and people will look back on us as bad people for owning them... 0.0

^ Win

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
Really Jake? Computers aren't... you know... living beings. So no, I don't think that would happen. Computers were made to serve people, black people however, were not.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Sailing in Black Pearl
Jake wrote:
dylsupreme1 wrote:
What you see as cynicism I see as realism. The founding fathers had slaves yet proclaimed liberty and justice for all, what, you don't believe me?


But those were the times, slave trade was just as normal as computers today, and who knows there may be a revolution for computers and people will look back on us as bad people for owning them... 0.0

^ Win


like I said b4.. Just a matter of perception.. Follow the simple rule - Live n Let Live.. That is wat the video was basically.. ;)

_________________
Image
Sig thx to Darklighter...
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Sailing in Black Pearl
sorry 4 double post but...

dylsupreme1 wrote:
Really Jake? Computers aren't... you know... living beings. So no, I don't think that would happen. Computers were made to serve people, black people however, were not.


Thats wat we believe... But wat if future computers doesn't believe so.. And wat abt all the animals that man use :?

_________________
Image
Sig thx to Darklighter...
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
I love animals and personally It sickens me that people slaughter them.


But it's just a fact of life, animals are subservient to humans.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 982
Location: Sailing in Black Pearl
dylsupreme1 wrote:
I love animals and personally It sickens me that people slaughter them.


But it's just a fact of life, animals are subservient to humans.


if animals are subservient to humans.. then maybe womans are also subservient to man.. see perceptions... :?

_________________
Image
Sig thx to Darklighter...
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
What does gender have to do with anything?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Posts: 825
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin, U.S.A. GO PACKERS!
Gender: male
dylsupreme1 wrote:
What does gender have to do with anything?

Really? It don't matr what gender

_________________
SkittlesYUM
Image
Skype:theoschultz
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
he means that if u see animals are subservient to human, then somebody will see woman are subservient to man, or black to white, or Jewist to Christian, etc.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl