It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Imagine if... (Just imagine)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

mxmxm123 wrote:
Jake wrote:

It is pretty amazing >.> theres another one made after that, I will post it in a second.

Boom, must see this too:

fixed

re-fixed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

You guys DO understand that this video is saying that the American presence in Iraq, Iran, Afganistan ect is just as if the Chinese were in Texas?..

Imagine that we had asked the Chinese troops to come here in the first place!

Imagine that we were already having problems with a military force stronger than even our own which threatened the forces of democracy in our country.

Imagine that we wished for these forces fighting against democracy to be gone, but we couldn't do it on our own.

Imagine what suffering there could be if China didn't help us out.

Come on guys..Think for yourselves :roll:

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 am 
Major
Major

Ferr3t wrote:
You guys DO understand that this video is saying that the American presence in Iraq, Iran, Afganistan ect is just as if the Chinese were in Texas?..

Imagine that we had asked the Chinese troops to come here in the first place!

Imagine that we were already having problems with a military force stronger than even our own which threatened the forces of democracy in our country.

Imagine that we wished for these forces fighting against democracy to be gone, but we couldn't do it on our own.

Imagine what suffering there could be if China didn't help us out.

Come on guys..Think for yourselves :roll:

Since when did Iraq ask us to be there? We betrayed Iraq, ask the people there, they DON'T want us there. We don't want to be there, We betrayed Iraq, we gave them the green light to take on Kuwait and about a week after a letter from Bush was received in Iraq giving the green light Iraq acted, and we betrayed them.

Saddam was our ally, the Taliban was created by the U.S,

Ferr3t wrote:
Think for yourselves :roll:

Are you suggesting im not? I do understand what the video meant, its pretty fricken obvious, watch the second video (the one aister put up is correct) what could possibly justify our presence in the middle east today?

Ferr3t how do you respond?
:P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

aww debating better than rap battles xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Don't know where you're getting your infomation from, since it seems pretty made up but alrighties. It's on, Jake :)

Jake wrote:
Since when did Iraq ask us to be there?
Man, the government doesn't want help, it NEEDS it. What do you think Al-Qaeda will do if the U.S leave the towns they currently occupy? Just chillax and let the messed up Iraqi government keep peace? Think about it.

"It's clear to me that Iraq is considering the possibility of making a request for some kind of [troop] presence to remain there [in Iraq]," Mr Panetta told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday."

He said there were still some 1,000 al-Qaeda members in Iraq, and the situation remained "fragile".
- 10 June 2011

"Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced Friday that Iraq has already requested the U.S. remain beyond 2011 and the Pentagon is in the process of negotiating that agreement."
- August 19, 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13722786

http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... bat-troops

Quote:
We betrayed Iraq, ask the people there, they DON'T want us there. We don't want to be there,
Watch a documentory. The Iraqi civs are pleeding with the U.S government to keep some troops there least Al-Qaeda take their place..Think about it.

Jake wrote:
We betrayed Iraq, we gave them the green light to take on Kuwait and about a week after a letter from Bush was received in Iraq giving the green light Iraq acted, and we betrayed them.
How did the U.S betray Iraq, exactly? ._.

Jake wrote:
Saddam was our ally, the Taliban was created by the U.S.
Even if that WAS true (where there is little evidence to back it up) Shnitzel happens. You just gotta learn to deal with it.

Jake wrote:
What could possibly justify our presence in the middle east today?
The simple fact that without us, there would be nothing to stop gorrila military groups from doing what they liked.

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 am 
Captain
Captain

Taz

Last edited by routhy12 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 am 
Major
Major

Ferr3t wrote:
Don't know where you're getting your infomation from, since it seems pretty made up but alrighties. It's on, Jake :)

Jake wrote:
Since when did Iraq ask us to be there?
Man, the government doesn't want help, it NEEDS it. What do you think Al-Qaeda will do if the U.S leave the towns they currently occupy? Just chillax and let the messed up Iraqi government keep peace? Think about it.

"It's clear to me that Iraq is considering the possibility of making a request for some kind of [troop] presence to remain there [in Iraq]," Mr Panetta told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday."

He said there were still some 1,000 al-Qaeda members in Iraq, and the situation remained "fragile".
- 10 June 2011

"Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced Friday that Iraq has already requested the U.S. remain beyond 2011 and the Pentagon is in the process of negotiating that agreement."
- August 19, 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13722786

http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... bat-troops

Quote:
We betrayed Iraq, ask the people there, they DON'T want us there. We don't want to be there,
Watch a documentory. The Iraqi civs are pleeding with the U.S government to keep some troops there least Al-Qaeda take their place..Think about it.

Jake wrote:
We betrayed Iraq, we gave them the green light to take on Kuwait and about a week after a letter from Bush was received in Iraq giving the green light Iraq acted, and we betrayed them.
How did the U.S betray Iraq, exactly? ._.

Jake wrote:
Saddam was our ally, the Taliban was created by the U.S.
Shnitzel happens. You just gotta learn to deal with it.

Jake wrote:
What could possibly justify our presence in the middle east today?
The simple fact that without us, there would be nothing to stop gorrila military groups from doing what they liked.

While the U.S is going bankrupt, and where did Iget my information?

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_mi2mSa9cw

We gave the green light, we were allies with Iraq since the __'s to take down the Communist presence in the middle east, then we defend Saudi Arabia?! We pushed 9/11 onto ourselves and how do we deal with it? by killing more innocence 500,000 innocent died in Iraq since the occupation 15,000 died in the bombing of Afganistan and those are 'conservative' figures, and you are saying we have helped these people?

no no no no, being the world police isnt doing us any good, we are spending 600 billion a year on these undeclared wars, at its BANKRUPTING us.

"1,000 al-Qaeda members in Iraq"
Oh and we need to send 40,000 soldiers to stop these people seeking freedom? They want to change our foreign policy, what would you do if 500,000 fellow Australians died to the Russians in Australia, would you take arms or beg for more?

Okay, take a look here

http://usliberals.about.com/od/homeland ... umbers.htm

1 trillion dollars. thats a lot of money we could cut. (and we need too)

Also, the situation in Iraq will never be stable, the smallest bit of an idea, can spark the largest fire. (and a never ending one)

and you call my statistics made up?

look here: http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1666

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fHfdSi-GDo

watch that.

http://antiwar.com/casualties/

Are these american deaths making the war a fair tradeoff for 9/11?

I don't see how this is good for ANYONE!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Jake wrote:
While the U.S is going bankrupt
We're not debating over the fact that all the wars are killing the U.S (in fact I agree with you on that one) but over if it would do Iraq good or bad if the U.S leave or stay.

Jake wrote:
we gave the green light, we were allies with Iraq since the __'s to take down the Communist presence in the middle east, then we defend Saudi Arabia?!
Wait.. What do you mean by "were allies with Iraq"? The U.S and allied countries have been allied with them since as you said, a long time ago :lol: Where did you get Saudi Arabia from?.. Are we not talking about Iraq? :?

Jake wrote:
We pushed 9/11 onto ourselves and how do we deal with it? by killing more innocence 500,000 innocent died in Iraq since the occupation 15,000 died in the bombing of Afghanistan and those are 'conservative' figures, and you are saying we have helped these people?
Man, I recommend you get your facts from a more reliable source than some biased propaganda video.. Hell, they portray all Americans as racist, naive pigs - a lot of the facts there are just as false. Facts to back me up are the official Iraq war logs, the numbers KEPT SECRET by the U.S. These logs claim that there were 109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths, I have no idea where this 'video' got it's information..

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War_Logs

Right, now you may argue that 66 thousand is still a huge amount and I agree with you.. But, you MUST consider how many of those deaths were caused by Allied forces and how many were caused by Al-Qaeda and other Jihad groups. (Note that this wasn't even touched upon in these videos) I promise you, if you look it up you will find that the U.S didn't kill 1/3 of the civilians Al-Qaeda did.

Jake wrote:
no no no no, being the world police isnt doing us any good, we are spending 600 billion a year on these undeclared wars, at its BANKRUPTING us.
We're not talking about how the war is negatively effecting the U.S, but if the Iraqi civilians would benefit from a withdrawal or not.. However, I do agree with you on the fact that all the wars are killing the U.S in soo many ways.

Jake wrote:
"1,000 al-Qaeda members in Iraq"
Oh and we need to send 40,000 soldiers to stop these people seeking freedom?
Are you deluded?! Al-Qaeda ARE NOT looking for "freedom" or "peace" or to get the U.S out of Iraq. They are looking to KILL innocent civilians with no cause Everywhere in the world, not just Iraq!!, they are Jihad for gosh sake.

vv WATCH IT ALL

^^ THAT is Al-Qaeda, except they are in Iraq. They are no different.. I really don't understand where you got the idea that they are fighting for "freedom in Iraq", for that's utter crap.

If you still don't believe me I would like you to read this article: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-502684_162- ... 02684.html

I quote:

"The rest of the video showed the testimonies of a number of Iraqi people from the Falahat village, south of the Iraqi capital. They described how al Qaeda operatives destroyed their homes, robbed their assets, killed their cattle and tortured them. "They blew up the whole street, they killed my cousin, and the neighbor, they beheaded them and threw them in the street," said an elderly man, who once hosted al Qaeda fighters in his home."

Jake, this is what the U.S went into Iraq to stop!! And the Iraqi government SUPPORTED the U.S!!!! Don't believe that crap you see in these racist, one sided videos - look up the facts yourself.

Jake wrote:
They want to change our foreign policy, what would you do if 500,000 fellow Australians died to the Russians in Australia, would you take arms or beg for more?
You CANNOT compare Russians killing Australians with the U.S trying to push brainwashed worms out of Iraq.. Iraq needed the help and asked for it, the U.S gave them aid and has been trying to protect villages from having the same fate as the story shown above.

Jake wrote:
Okay, take a look here

http://usliberals.about.com/od/homeland ... umbers.htm

1 trillion dollars. thats a lot of money we could cut. (and we need too)

Also, the situation in Iraq will never be stable, the smallest bit of an idea, can spark the largest fire. (and a never ending one)
Yes, I agree with you on this matter. The U.S is going bankrupt, but that does not mean that the Iraqi people will live in a happy land of daisies and butterflies - there will only be more murder, rap e and torture committed by Al-Qaeda and other fascist groups.

Jake wrote:
and you call my statistics made up?
When in the world did I do that? o.0

Jake wrote:
I don't see how this is good for ANYONE!
This war is good for the villages under the U.S's protection!! Without them, Al-Qaeda are free to do what ever they want!!

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Would the US not deserve it? Ferr3t, sorry but if you think the only reason were in the middle east is because of terrorism then you're sadly mistaken. And Jake, if you think Al Qaeda seeks freedom.................................

And this is the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen. What, would America's military force and allies just go out the window? Would China disregard the fact that without the US their economy would suck worse than ours does? Oh, and what about that old saying?

''You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.''

Every state has a militia and hundreds of millions of Americans own guns. Sure everybody would be untrained but they would outnumber any army 1,000 to 1. Besides, China simply wouldn't attack the US. It would be the most foolish thing they ever did. Best scenario, their economy totally collapses. Russia probably wouldn't hesitate to attack if they could but they lack the logistical capability to do any large scale attacks on the US.

And don't forget the obvious, any troop movement from big countries would be seen in the first 5 minutes, there would be no way to conceal it from the US and it's allies.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

dyl, the "imagine" here is telling u to put urself on the Iraq's shoes, not saying that China will fail in invading the US and that China's economy will collapse. U're over-realistic the problem...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next