I'll admit that I want Ron Paul to win for selfish reasons.
1. Stop the huge inflation on the dollar. I'm Ok with the USD being used for world wide trading; but not when its abused like it has been lately where it is completely dependent on the rest of the world using it to maintain a inflation of less then 10%.
2. Less interference in wars. Which I'm happy with as I see that the wars does not only drain A LOT of american money, but work very much counter effective and drag other country's soldiers into war.
3. As I live in a country where the state works very well to pay for hospitals and so on in return of high taxes I can't say that I'm super delighted when I hear his planned cuts in state and taxes. But it might be necessarily to break down the system so that people can see that some state interference is good, and to build it up from scratch.
4. He seems to me like the least corrupt politician. He talk about the unfair advantage banks and big corporations have, something the others who are sponsored by those corporations would never dare to say.
5. He is the first republican I can say that I would vote for as Norway's political spectrum is quite much farther to the left and our right wing parties is not as right wing as your left wing
Thank you Michael
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)