It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 am
Posts: 319
Gender: male
and there the last video if you want more proof just ask me,some things have been withold from this topic since it is to gruesome and cruel to talk about or say something about it


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 am
Posts: 329
Location: Living in Hell
Gender: male
No wonder this world so called earth is destroying itself :evil:

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:07 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2784
Location: USA
Gender: male
spanish wrote:
No wonder this world so called earth is destroying itself :evil:

yes it is

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2969
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
And what do you think caused this anger? The whites did it first. In a way, they have brought this on themselves.. These videos you have posted are also very biased, they do not show the millions of innocent black CHILDREN who have been shot, beaten up, used as medical experiments (de-limbing ect) and treated like fleas.. No wonder the parents are angry.. How would you feel? Take a look at the other side of the story before believing any of this.

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2784
Location: USA
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
And what do you think caused this anger? The whites did it first. In a way, they have brought this on themselves.. These videos you have posted are also very biased, they do not show the millions of innocent black CHILDREN who have been shot, beaten up, used as medical experiments (de-limbing ect) and treated like fleas.. No wonder the parents are angry.. How would you feel? Take a look at the other side of the story before believing any of this.

i thought this was just about what happened several generations ago :o

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:43 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:51 pm
Posts: 871
Location: NOT In the snack cabinet >.>
Gender: male
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: THIS WORLD IS MESSED UP!!!

_________________
IGN: ninja0
Skype: fackninja0

Image
Image
Ruff Ruff
I'm Back!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2969
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
There is still incredible racism in South Africa, it has one of the highest murder rates in the worlds, a huge % of those people killed were black native Africans. Don't be fooled by these racist propaganda movies, they are created with the soul purpose to create hate against the native Africans. And Nelson Mandela murdered while Africans???? Are you kidding me? Mandela tried tp create a society where black and white were equal, yes there were still killings but the point is that the government were talking a step in the right direction.. To be blunt, these vids are bs

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2784
Location: USA
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
There is still incredible racism in South Africa, it has one of the highest murder rates in the worlds, a huge % of those people killed were black native Africans. Don't be fooled by these racist propaganda movies, they are created with the soul purpose to create hate against the native Africans. And Nelson Mandela murdered while Africans???? Are you kidding me? Mandela tried tp create a society where black and white were equal, yes there were still killings but the point is that the government were talking a step in the right direction.. To be blunt, these vids are bs

go ferr3t somehow knowing everything about the world :lol:

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2969
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
littleconqueror wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:
There is still incredible racism in South Africa, it has one of the highest murder rates in the worlds, a huge % of those people killed were black native Africans. Don't be fooled by these racist propaganda movies, they are created with the soul purpose to create hate against the native Africans. And Nelson Mandela murdered while Africans???? Are you kidding me? Mandela tried tp create a society where black and white were equal, yes there were still killings but the point is that the government were talking a step in the right direction.. To be blunt, these vids are bs

go ferr3t somehow knowing everything about the world :lol:
My mother escaped from South Africa to Aussie, yes I do know a little about the situation over there. If you don't know, use Google.

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: South Africa's White Genocide
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 2784
Location: USA
Gender: male
Ferr3t wrote:
littleconqueror wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:
There is still incredible racism in South Africa, it has one of the highest murder rates in the worlds, a huge % of those people killed were black native Africans. Don't be fooled by these racist propaganda movies, they are created with the soul purpose to create hate against the native Africans. And Nelson Mandela murdered while Africans???? Are you kidding me? Mandela tried tp create a society where black and white were equal, yes there were still killings but the point is that the government were talking a step in the right direction.. To be blunt, these vids are bs

go ferr3t somehow knowing everything about the world :lol:
My mother escaped from South Africa to Aussie, yes I do know a little about the situation over there. If you don't know, use Google.

i would but i'm already multi tasking

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl